World Hildawg 2020 Megathread - She rules out 2020 run, but says 'I'm not going anywhere'

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net

dreamworks face

Model bugman
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this fits ITT, but it's now being claimed that the State Department found no deliberate mishandling by Hillary Clinton of classified information:

Awfully curious.
I do like the "deliberate" or "systemic" qualifiers - that means the information was mishandled, but merely out of incompetence rather than treachery, which is a much more desirable trait in government officials.

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
I do like the "deliberate" or "systemic" qualifiers - that means the information was mishandled, but merely out of incompetence rather than treachery, which is a much more desirable trait in government officials.
Seriously.

"Look, I didn't give a total stranger money no reason, they promised they could make me a 500% return on that investment by selling laundry soap door-to-door if I just met them back here in a year" doesn't make you giving away $5,000 of my savings to some rando on a corner look BETTER.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has refused to rule out adding herself to the crowded field in the Democrat primary race.

On a tour promoting a book she co-wrote with her daughter Chelsea, called The Book of Gutsy Women, the former New York senator was repeatedly pressed by BBC radio presenter Emma Barnett about whether she would repeat her 2016 run.

Initially replying "no," the former first lady then said: "I never say never to anything."

"I think all the time about what kind of president I would have been and what I would have done differently and what I think it would have meant to our country and the world.

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Hillary Rodham Clinton, Former First Lady, speaks onstage at 2019 New York Times Dealbook on November 06, 2019 in New York City. She has told the BBC that she faces constant pressure to run again for president in 2020.MIKE COHEN/GETTY IMAGES
"So of course I think about it, I think about it all the time. Being able to do that, and look, whoever wins next time is going to have a big task trying to fix everything that's been broken," Clinton continued.

Chelsea Clinton, who was also in the BBC studio, added that she was "always in her corner," and that "whatever she decides to do I am here to support and love her."

Chelsea Clinton said that it was important "to retire...the current occupant of the White House and get back to having a country that is a pluralistic, robust, respectful, kind democracy that hopefully functions for everyone and I don't think we have any of these things being true in our country right now."

This has caused debate... https://t.co/Oy8xlB6pqv
— Emma Barnett (@Emmabarnett) November 12, 2019
Barnett pursued the line of questioning, noting that former President Bill Clinton had recently refused to rule out another presidential run for his wife.

The BBC presenter asked again: "So you are ruling it out?"

Hillary Clinton replied: "I, as I say, never, never, never say never. I will certainly tell you, I'm under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it.

"But as of this moment, sitting here in this studio talking to you, that is absolutely not in my plans," she said.

The deadline has passed to file on the Democratic primary ballot in a number of states, such as Alabama, Hillary Clinton's former political heartland of Arkansas and New Hampshire.

However, some of the 14 states voting on so-called "Super Tuesday" in March have filing deadlines next month, as reported by the BBC.

Former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg may enter the race amid Democrat concerns over the teetering campaign of former Democrat frontrunner Joe Biden.

Meanwhile, ex-Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick is also reportedly considering a run, according to CNN.

So she's saying she's not going to run this election cycle, apparently.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
Even if she loses in the primary, Hillary will have killed the Dems chances of beating Trump in 2020 by just being there.
It's that embarrassing.
That presumes the Dems don't go all superdelegate again and just hand them to her so she can try to Rocky II the 2020 election.

• Feels
Reactions: Unog

dreamworks face

Model bugman
kiwifarms.net
She is ruling nothing out. Lotsa weasel words and such.

If she thinks she's got a chance in 2020 you know she will do whatever it takes to try to con the American public into giving her what she needs.
I absolutely hate Hilldawg, but she starts looking way better when she's compared to an alzheimer's patient who gropes children on national television and Pocahontas. If I were Hillary, I couldn't resist the urge to think I'd have a better shot than those two.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Guess she doesn't want to be President after all.

View attachment 1009715

If this escalates, it could be one of the most satisfying #cancellations of all time.
Sorry if someone already mentionned it but Timcast vlogged about Queen Hillary and I saw some comments that gived me some chuckles.

She’s just afraid that the first “women” President will not be her, but a trans women.
Thundermark Perun
All Trump has to do is declare on his last day that he woke up and decided to be a whammyxn 😂👌

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has refused to rule out adding herself to the crowded field in the Democrat primary race.

On a tour promoting a book she co-wrote with her daughter Chelsea, called The Book of Gutsy Women, the former New York senator was repeatedly pressed by BBC radio presenter Emma Barnett about whether she would repeat her 2016 run.

Initially replying "no," the former first lady then said: "I never say never to anything."

"I think all the time about what kind of president I would have been and what I would have done differently and what I think it would have meant to our country and the world.

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Hillary Rodham Clinton, Former First Lady, speaks onstage at 2019 New York Times Dealbook on November 06, 2019 in New York City. She has told the BBC that she faces constant pressure to run again for president in 2020.MIKE COHEN/GETTY IMAGES
"So of course I think about it, I think about it all the time. Being able to do that, and look, whoever wins next time is going to have a big task trying to fix everything that's been broken," Clinton continued.

Chelsea Clinton, who was also in the BBC studio, added that she was "always in her corner," and that "whatever she decides to do I am here to support and love her."

Chelsea Clinton said that it was important "to retire...the current occupant of the White House and get back to having a country that is a pluralistic, robust, respectful, kind democracy that hopefully functions for everyone and I don't think we have any of these things being true in our country right now."

Barnett pursued the line of questioning, noting that former President Bill Clinton had recently refused to rule out another presidential run for his wife.

The BBC presenter asked again: "So you are ruling it out?"

Hillary Clinton replied: "I, as I say, never, never, never say never. I will certainly tell you, I'm under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it.

"But as of this moment, sitting here in this studio talking to you, that is absolutely not in my plans," she said.

The deadline has passed to file on the Democratic primary ballot in a number of states, such as Alabama, Hillary Clinton's former political heartland of Arkansas and New Hampshire.

However, some of the 14 states voting on so-called "Super Tuesday" in March have filing deadlines next month, as reported by the BBC.

Former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg may enter the race amid Democrat concerns over the teetering campaign of former Democrat frontrunner Joe Biden.

Meanwhile, ex-Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick is also reportedly considering a run, according to CNN.

So she's saying she's not going to run this election cycle, apparently.
When she defeats Drumpf, her first executive order as president will be to kick Hawaii out of the union so that no more Hawaiian Russians can run for president and ask uncomfortable questions.

dreamworks face

Model bugman
kiwifarms.net
Guess she doesn't want to be President after all.

View attachment 1009715

If this escalates, it could be one of the most satisfying #cancellations of all time.
It's always funny to me how the most reasonable, innocuous statements made by politicians are the ones that blow up spectacularly - when Ben Carson started talking about Terry Schiavo and how it was "much ado about nothing", people threw a fucking shit fit. Hillary having "legitimate concern" about the trans thing is one of the most reasonable positions the woman has held in her entire life and look what it gets her. An infantile population elects infantile leaders.

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
It's always funny to me how the most reasonable, innocuous statements made by politicians are the ones that blow up spectacularly - when Ben Carson started talking about Terry Schiavo and how it was "much ado about nothing", people threw a fucking shit fit. Hillary having "legitimate concern" about the trans thing is one of the most reasonable positions the woman has held in her entire life and look what it gets her. An infantile population elects infantile leaders.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person if you ask me.

People like her made these guys rabid, it only makes since that she'd get devoured by the horde at some point.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
All populations are infantile. You can take any intelligent set of people and simply by asking them to act as a group you reduce their collective IQ to somalian levels.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
When she defeats Drumpf, her first executive order as president will be to kick Hawaii out of the union so that no more Hawaiian Russians can run for president and ask uncomfortable questions.
She has more than one reason to hate people born in Hawaii. Those Hawaiian Kenyans have caused her some trouble as well.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino