Disaster Hillary Clinton considered moving to New Zealand after election - “I received a number of invitations from Kiwis to permanently relocate here.”

SkeletonBias420

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/07/clinton-thought-about-leaving-country-after-trump-won/

Clinton was speaking at a Growth Faculty event in Auckland, NZ when she pandered to the crowd by joking that she entertained many offers to move there after the election.

“New Zealand’s success in bringing together people from different backgrounds and beliefs, having such a vital democracy, is an example which we so desperately need in the world,” Clinton said. “It really means more in the 21st century than perhaps you even recognize, because I love visiting this country.”

“I want to thank some of you for sending good wishes a very long way during my campaign and in the months that followed,” she continued. “I received a number of invitations from Kiwis to permanently relocate here.”

She added as the audience laughed, “I must say, I really did appreciate the offers, gave them some thought.”

Clinton concluded by stating that she would stay in the United States because there is still “work to do.”
fack off :jaceknife:

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Im pretty sure she said similar shit during her clusterfuck of an india trip inbetween declaring all trump voters neo nazis who want to restart slavery and rape all women.

Incidentally I would say that Hilary Clinton is pretty much the only white woman on the planet safe from even the usual "gangrape-greeting" pajeets like to roll out for white women....foreign women....ok pretty much every woman who walks down the wrong shitting street. Hell maybe that was the real intention of her trip, some desperate (and sadly failed) effort to find the most depraved and low standard men on the planet who might have been willing to go near her rotting beef.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino