Disaster Hillary Clinton considered moving to New Zealand after election - “I received a number of invitations from Kiwis to permanently relocate here.”

Lysol

99.9% Bacteria and virus free.
kiwifarms.net
It's funny to me that someone who apparently wanted to be in the highest office in the U.S. dislikes the country enough to not want to be in it.

She should do everyone a favor and fuck off back to wherever planet her species is originally from.
She's not from a planet, a certain red fellow of a particular persuasion kicked her ass out of hell because she was too corrupt even for him

Incidentally I would say that Hilary Clinton is pretty much the only white woman on the planet safe from even the usual "gangrape-greeting" pajeets like to roll out for white women....foreign women....ok pretty much every woman who walks down the wrong shitting street.
I wonder, they might still go after it just out of sheer pajeet bobs n vagene frenzy. It'd probably be an old pajeet though.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New pic of Hillary. It was 80 degrees outside.

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear.
She probably bought that brace because she thought she was going to win. That way, she could prop herself up at her desk and pretend they were filming Weekend at Bernie's in the White House.

Edit: @Medicated beat me to the joke.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New pic of Hillary. It was 80 degrees outside.

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

She's been sitting up abnormally straight for most of her time in New Zealand too, and keeping a scarf wrapped around the tops of her shoulders in all the pictures I've found. If I had to hazard a guess, she's probably wearing something similar to the Vertaloc back brace, although I doubt that's what this one is, since the Vertaloc doesn't usually ride that high. Whatever she's using it's clearly more heavy-duty. Maybe she'd stop having so many damned back problems if she'd quit boozing it up and fumbling down entire flights of stairs every other day.

It's definitely not something as simple as a bulletproof vest, though. Those don't jut out much at all, let alone make a goddamned shelf.

Last edited:

Spl00gies

~doot doot~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In that sitting pic it looks like all that's left of ol Hildawg is her head, which has been plonked on top of an old lady mech that keeps her alive.

After these public appearances, her head goes back into its saline goop tank for maximum preservation for the next election cycle.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In that sitting pic it looks like all that's left of ol Hildawg is her head, which has been plonked on top of an old lady mech that keeps her alive.

After these public appearances, her head goes back into its saline goop tank for maximum preservation for the next election cycle.
CNN 8th May 2020, Eternally youthful Future President Hillary Clinton gets a clean bill of health from her personal physician during her historic and heroic Primary campaign #hasntagedaday

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
Hey, remember how the public always gets behind those whiny Hollywood types who threaten to leave for Canada if a Republican wins the next election? If it works for them, why can't it work for her?

Oh, wait, people DON'T get behind folks with more wealth and social capital than they'll ever have in a lifetime pulling the old "I don't care if I didn't beat the throw, I say I'm safe and if you don't agree I'm taking my ball and going home!" move.....

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino