Disaster Hillary Clinton considered moving to New Zealand after election - “I received a number of invitations from Kiwis to permanently relocate here.”

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
Im pretty sure she said similar shit during her clusterfuck of an india trip inbetween declaring all trump voters neo nazis who want to restart slavery and rape all women.
Pretty sure that would work as an advert for Trump in India.

It's amazing how unlikeable this woman is. Trump basically won by not being Hillary Clinton. (meaning her representing everything that's wrong with the US political system) Also yes I'm sure she totally received invites and that is totally a thing that happened.

House Rules

kiwifarms.net
Hillary, it was just your shills were blatant and shitty.
I'm not. New Zealand is a shithole, they deserve Hillary.
Honest question do you have a rational for saying that other than trolling or an attempt at humor? The average house price in a New Zealand city is a million dollars because of how desirable those cities are seen as being. You don't go bankrupt over there if you get sick like in the USA. First year univesity, tech or apprenticeships are now free. The pollution is way less. You can drink the tap water straight from the tap. The USA has 28 times as much crime as New Zealand except where canabis charges are concerned which is 7% higher in New Zealand lol. https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/New-Zealand/United-States/Crime
But yes it is tiny and at the ass end of the world. Although that is an advantage in some ways. The worst things about New Zealand have even outed a bit with the internet where you can buy everything online and Amazon has stopped charging insane shipping costs to New Zealand now.

Go for it with your arguments about why it sucks though. I know some of you wil think it's just terrible that they arrest people for cyber bullying kids until they kill themselves over there. Mah freedom to to be a dick online!

Last edited:

House Rules

kiwifarms.net
No, it's because of the Chinese buying everything up. They only just put a stop to it.
That is true. They only just did. Why would they want to "buy everything up" at those prices if it wasn't valuable? Isn't the point people were buying them up at those high prices whereever they were from. Yes the new leftie government did that which is great for everyone but those of us who own houses.
The official statistic on that is only 3% going to overseas buyers. https://www.stats.govt.nz/news/just-over-3-percent-of-home-transfers-go-to-overseas-buyers
Overseas buyers being those who've never lived in NZ doing it for investment purposes.

Indeed you have a point though that nine years of right wing govt in New Zealand made it a lot harder for the average Joe Kiwi to afford a deposit which certainly caused resentments.

Reactions: Bins and Dr W

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Go for it with your arguments about why it sucks though. I know some of you wil think it's just terrible that they arrest people for cyber bullying kids until they kill themselves over there. Mah freedom to to be a dick online!
lol

Does freedom scare you? It seems to.

I don't know if you're only pretending to be retarded, but you're doing a good job of convincing me you are.

By the way, neck yourself. America = No.1

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
That is true. They only just did. Why would they want to "buy everything up" at those prices if it wasn't valuable? Isn't the point people were buying them up at those high prices whereever they were from. Yes the new leftie government did that which is great for everyone but those of us who own houses.
The official statistic on that is only 3% going to overseas buyers. https://www.stats.govt.nz/news/just-over-3-percent-of-home-transfers-go-to-overseas-buyers
Overseas buyers being those who've never lived in NZ doing it for investment purposes.

Indeed you have a point though that nine years of right wing govt in New Zealand made it a lot harder for the average Joe Kiwi to afford a deposit which certainly caused resentments.
I find those stats suspect, because the Chinese already have screwed the Sydney and Vancouver markets.
Houses in Sydney where I live all go for over $1.5 mil. They're worth genuinely nothing close to that and I'm certain that if you looked at the stats of who's buying, they'd be expertly fudged by the Commonwealth Bank (who have been proved to be in cahoots with the chinese investors).

If houses in major NZ cities are reaching Sydney prices, it's not because NZ is a nice place to live, it's because the chinese are gaming the system.

turboNIG-3k

kiwifarms.net
Honest question do you have a rational for saying that other than trolling or an attempt at humor? The average house price in a New Zealand city is a million dollars because of how desirable those cities are seen as being. You don't go bankrupt over there if you get sick like in the USA. First year univesity, tech or apprenticeships are now free. The pollution is way less. You can drink the tap water straight from the tap. The USA has 28 times as much crime as New Zealand except where canabis charges are concerned which is 7% higher in New Zealand lol. https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/New-Zealand/United-States/Crime
But yes it is tiny and at the ass end of the world. Although that is an advantage in some ways. The worst things about New Zealand have even outed a bit with the internet where you can buy everything online and Amazon has stopped charging insane shipping costs to New Zealand now.

The butthurt over some internet banter just oozes from your post lmao
ad the crime stats: how many niggers does NZ have?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino