CUCK! Hillary Clinton / Hillary Diane Rodham / "H" - Failed Presidential candidate, actual irl cuck, can't secure emails, triggered by a frog.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was pretty much the moment that ruined her chances of getting elected.
I'd agree with that. Then again, she has been a lolcow for many years. Remember her lying about coming under a hail of gunfire when getting off the plane in the former Yugoslavia? Or when she claimed that Bill's inability to keep his plonker in his pants was because of a "vast right wing conspiracy?"

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
I have a hard time seeing America truly being made great again under Trump by himself. I fear the GOP - dominated Congress (House and Senate) are going to ruin this nation more beyond repair than we could imagine.
Don't blame Trump if we end up in a worse spot than we are now, is what I'm saying as bottom line tax here.

I know one things for sure: No. Just NO. Hillary ROTTEN Clinton - this is all your fault. Now please go the fuck away, take your shitty husband with you, and die with the rest of the Dems you propped up and/or encouraged (war-mongering when we've all had enough of that and want to see real positive change and progress ON OUR AMERICAN SOIL.) with your manufactured evil!

- Signed, A concerned and disappointed liberal who wants to see his nation not die but actually be made great again, even though he dislikes Trump royally

Dynastia

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When you think about it, being a cuckquean who loses to a fucking meme who brags about sexual assault, when you outspent him 5x and had the entire media at your back and supported him in his own primaries just to set him up to be a soft opponent... yeah, she's a lolcow.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino