CUCK! Hillary Clinton / Hillary Diane Rodham / "H" - Failed Presidential candidate, actual irl cuck, can't secure emails, triggered by a frog.

Triggered Fivehead

Intersex prodigy (disabled)
kiwifarms.net
You wonder what Bill and Hillary's second act is.

Do they go back to Arkansas to see their old friends?

They are done as is their foundation. There will be no more Chinese oligarchs or Saudi princes giving them money, because Hillary cannot get back in power to do them favors.

I believe they stay together though.
I can't imagine those two going back to Arkansas or having any real old friends left there. Them poors barely affording a nice house and two cars, no thanks!

Heimdallr

Sentry of Asgard
kiwifarms.net

I always find it mystifying that feminists/SJWS never feel a need to justify/explain Hillary's decades long enabling/complicity of Bill's adultery. She is a cuckhold and a cuckhold by choice.

There were likely hundreds of others besides the women in the videos. And Hillary was intimatly involved in blackmailing/intimidating Bill's conquests/ victims.

Why do the SJWS never feel compelled to question her/or fight her on this?

Hillary as a human being I feel is worse than Bill. Bill is just some guy with a massive sex addiction. It is she who enabled his addiction and who served as his "fixer" if he ever threatened to expose himself. She apparently didn't mind being cheated on ( a regular occurence in the Arkansas brothels).

Hillary is not really a feminist at heart, not is she really a progressive. She is a greedy, self righteous hypocrite, nothing more, and now has a lot of time on her hands.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
How's our future prisoner been doing lately??? By the way, we need to get on convicting her ass for something.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino