Hillary Clinton: Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset. - Don't go to the gym, Tulsi.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 977163

Fucking Christ, you made this tweet early in the morning. Give the bitch some time to wake up.
Dr. David Duke is a history PhD who has spoken at many international conferences on important world-historical subjects. What has Hillary Clinton ever done? Slander those who her husband raped? Order Janet Reno to burn 17 little children alive at Waco? Give the stable country of Libya over to Saudi-sponsored terrorists?

It's entirely possible that it's just a fluke that they're actually being smart about this or that I'm just not used to seeing the DNC go absolutely nuclear on itself, but I just can't take this slap-fight at face value. It feels way too much like a political marketing stunt.
Don't forget about how much money the Clinton's have pumped into the DNC, it's the reason why Hillary got the nod over Bernie to begin with. Point being, I doubt the dems would sacrifice Hillary to prop up Gabbard. It appears to be a bunch of yes men following the bosses orders, even if said orders make no sense.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Hillary expected Tulsi to bitch slap her so hard because she suddenly canceled an appearance at some event Tulsi was also speaking at. Every Democrat who hates Hillary (and there are many) is backing Tulsi. Queen Warmonger has been fatally wounded; in fact, I doubt it will be long before she fucks off to drink herself into an alcoholic stupor every night while muttering its because of those smelly Walmart people.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 977163

Fucking Christ, you made this tweet early in the morning. Give the bitch some time to wake up.
Maybe because Duke is irrelevant and every time he puts in one of these endorsements its very obviously a means of seeking attention for himself?

And now Trump's defending Jill Stein. This has been a weird day.
I hate that he's kind of right here. Stein is pretty good on the environment. She was actually one of the first adopters of a Green New Deal plan.

more brain worms from this broad:
View attachment 977630
coward journos slandering ARE KWEEN yet again. she meant williamson, obviously
Bringe and CTRpilled. The MSM was always slanted for Hillary. I love this victim complex that donut twitter has about all mild criticism that gets aired about her.

Dr. David Duke is a history PhD who has spoken at many international conferences on important world-historical subjects. What has Hillary Clinton ever done? Slander those who her husband raped? Order Janet Reno to burn 17 little children alive at Waco? Give the stable country of Libya over to Saudi-sponsored terrorists?
Duke is a racist and bigoted piece of shit as well as a grifter, but HRC is that and on top of it also actively made the world a worse place because she has way more influence than some crackpot ex-Grand Dragon.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
I doubt it will be long before she fucks off to drink herself into an alcoholic stupor every night while muttering its because of those smelly Walmart people.
Thats what i do, i mean would do, would do!

Duke is a racist and bigoted piece of shit as well as a grifter
You mean he is right about certain things we arent allowed to talk about?

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Lolcow Styx vlogged about Tulsi.

I got to agree with some Youtube posters who posted on his vlog.
gloknor
Funny how Clinton accuses everyone of being a Russian agent when Clinton has direct contact and money trails from Russia .

dmt

Putin is always getting blamed for the mischief in the west when in fact Merkel has done more to destroy the west than any Russian.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino