Hindsight is 20/20 -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

RichardDripp

Make Kiwi Farms great again!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking back at the days as an incel, I learned I was over-analyzing everything when trying to understand why I was rejected so much. In reality, things were a lot more straightforward than I believed it to be.

When she showed interest, it was very obvious. She simply said so. I did not have to "work" to get her attention. It just happened. It was mutual. I did not wait for callbacks and all the rest of it.

I still talk to my therapist about it, and she laughs.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking back at the days as an incel, I learned I was over-analyzing everything when trying to understand why I was rejected so much. In reality, things were a lot more straightforward than I believed it to be.

When she showed interest, it was very obvious. She simply said so. I did not have to "work" to get her attention. It just happened. It was mutual. I did not wait for callbacks and all the rest of it.

What was your lookism username

RichardDripp

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait a moment while I Google "lookism". Edit: I still have no idea what you are talking about. And no, I had no username associated with lookism. Unless that was some kind of inside joke I missed. Which I probably did.

Edit 2: I did a bit more Googling, and found a forum dedicated to lookism. I'll be damned. It appears to be a weird anti-PUA offshoot of some type? Nope. No username there or any other place like that.

Last edited:

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FYI, I'm going to recommend not revealing much, if any, personal info or history here on the Farms in general. Especially if it connects to the love-shys in a way. We have a bad history of some of our users being or becoming exceptionally odd, to put it mildly. So there's some amount of suspicion given to users who reveal embarrassing personal info or the like.

You can never know who will be the next @Connor Bible.

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net

When you were a loveshy or whatever did you have lots of people telling you that you needed to chill out and get away from other loveshies telling you to do a double neg on an hb7.6444 and run subliminal spaceship game? Or crying about tons of negative shit.

Loveshies are some of my favorite cows but personally I can only read so much before I feel emotionally drained... like how do you sit in the middle of that cult and not start to have wonders?

I'd recommend not telling us too much about who you were but I think you can give us some insight to how these guys go from being sexually frustrated to the PUA snake oil and plastic surgery and then finally sealing themselves off in a cocoon no girls and no failed normies allowed.

RichardDripp

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I apologize for the thread. Hard lesson learned.

With that said, all of that happened before all the web sites mentioned. This happened almost two decades ago. I know now incel does not exist. Why did I say it? I thought a lot of the same things people like Kent believed (in a roundabout way), until I decided to grow up and realize there's a big world out there - bigger than my ego. This thread was inspired by the Kent videos, and these thoughts should have been posted there. I wanted to give people words of encouragement, but obviously, it backfired.

Did this need a thread? Looking at it again, probably not. That's a mistake I will not repeat.

I know this sounds like backpedaling, but I cannot and will not try to convince others.

Loveshy Therapy Center is not supposed to be taken seriously.
I should have been around a little longer before jumping in the deep end of the pool.

Last edited:

sugoi-chan

chewing on a stick of cum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why did I say it? I thought a lot of the same things people like Kent believed (in a roundabout way), until I decided to grow up and realize there's a big world out there - bigger than my ego. This thread was inspired by the Kent videos, and these thoughts should have been posted there. I wanted to give people words of encouragement, but obviously, it backfired.
Please don't. This isn't a place for rehabilitating or giving words of encouragement to loveshies and incels; it's a place for laughing at them.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino