His Current Days: How do you REALLY want them to be?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Would it be in Chris' best interest to have more autonomy and leave the house more frequently?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A-№1

A Hobo With Options
kiwifarms.net
FemboiBunny said:
Yep, he's like a time bomb...
Chris strikes me less as a bomb and more as a large, feral mammal… with a car. Probably because that's pretty much exactly what he is.

SodomyRocket said:
I'm also kinda skeptical about accident statistics,
Granted the "self inflicted" numbers are heavily skewed by suicides etc., but still if ever there was someone who would ignore all common sense and basic firearm safety, it would be Chris.

Kamen Rider Black RX

Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a theory on this. Remember in his school project, where he bored a teacher with a week in his life? He called some of the guys who gave him a hard time immature. Chris is still getting a hard time from society in general, therefore everyone outside of his asspatters is immature. In his mind, it's a myth because he is not beloved and accepted by society, instead having a criminal record/banned from Church/no friends.

If maturity means telling Chris that he's not the problem, I'm going to keep watching Power Rangers.

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only the floor.
kiwifarms.net
Anchuent Christory said:
Hasharin said:
One day he will dig Bob's gun up from the hoard and to go the mall, and you'll see what Holdek was trying to say :epik: :julay:

Random question, but do firearms need to be registered in Virginia? (or anywhere else in the US)

I doubt it. It depends on the state I believe. There's no federal registry and I know that NY has one that is done voluntarily by gun sellers. Most conservative areas are against gun registration and I think VA would probably fit that.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holdek said:
Anchuent Christory said:
Hasharin said:
One day he will dig Bob's gun up from the hoard and to go the mall, and you'll see what Holdek was trying to say :epik: :julay:

Random question, but do firearms need to be registered in Virginia? (or anywhere else in the US)

I doubt it. It depends on the state I believe. There's no federal registry and I know that NY has one that is done voluntarily by gun sellers. Most conservative areas are against gun registration and I think VA would probably fit that.
Eh, VA has lots of separate county laws as far as gun laws go, I'm sure. They probably have registrations for many guns, probably handguns.

Edit: Plus, people seem to overestimate Virginia's status as a southern state. I mean, yeah, sure, parts of Virginia are southern, but just because you cross the Potomac, doesn't necessarily mean you're in the South. It doesn't necessarily mean you're in banjos and moonshine country! There's NOVA, for example, plus lots of urban parts of Virginia are pretty liberal.

A-№1

A Hobo With Options
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
Eh, VA has lots of separate county laws as far as gun laws go, I'm sure. They probably have registrations for many guns, probably handguns.

Edit: Plus, people seem to overestimate Virginia's status as a southern state. I mean, yeah, sure, parts of Virginia are southern, but just because you cross the Potomac, doesn't necessarily mean you're in the South. It doesn't necessarily mean you're in banjos and moonshine country! There's NOVA, for example, plus lots of urban parts of Virginia are pretty liberal.
I'm going to nip this side track in the bud.

http://www.vsp.state.va.us/Firearms.shtm

Firearms are not required to be registered in Virginia unless they qualify for registration under the National Firearms Act, but that's a federal deal. Also gun laws aren't really a matter of conservative / liberal.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A-№1 said:
Marvin said:

I'm going to nip this side track in the bud.

http://www.vsp.state.va.us/Firearms.shtm

Firearms are not required to be registered in Virginia unless they qualify for registration under the National Firearms Act, but that's a federal deal. Also gun laws aren't really a matter of conservative / liberal.
Eh, not... necessarily, but I think generally more liberal thinkers, in the United States, would push for more gun registration and more conservative thinkers would push for the opposite...

Really, I think that liberal/conservative thinkers in the United States wouldn't care about responsible gun owners either way, just that they would disagree as far as how they'd like restrictions to be applied.

A-№1

A Hobo With Options
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
Eh, not... necessarily, but I think generally more liberal thinkers, in the United States, would push for more gun registration and more conservative thinkers would push for the opposite...
Nah. It's a completely different political axis (several actually). Politics are far more complex than the retardedly simplified one dimensional liberal ⊕ conservative model the Republican and Democrat brands prefer to sell.

Now can we get back to discussing our exceptional individual lolcow instead of exceptional individual politics?

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A-№1 said:
Chris strikes me less as a bomb and more as a large, feral mammal… with a car. Probably because that's pretty much exactly what he is.
A bear driving a car would probably be far more charming.

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only the floor.
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
Holdek said:
Anchuent Christory said:

Yeah, I know, I live next to NOVA. What I'm saying is that VA is probably too conservative a state for a mandated gun registry. The Democrats that get elected there statewide like Warner and Kaine are usually centrists. Like I know Kaine at one point had an A rating from the NRA.

A-№1

A Hobo With Options
kiwifarms.net
dcisp said:
A-№1 said:
Plus you can buy popcorn before going into the circus tent to see it. With Chris there's never popcorn, just :briefs: .

As a related aside, I often think Chris missed his calling by being born a century too late. A hundred years ago he could have been sold to the circus and made a real go of it.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
dcisp said:
A-№1 said:

[youtube]gUwQwtDpdE4[/youtube]

Also I removed my vote for yes based on his desire to attend the Lego event intended for little girls. I wish I could add another vote for "no". He really should be kept in the hoard.

Enjoy Yer Food

kiwifarms.net
The State of Virginia isn't going to pay for a full-time minder for some autistic redneck. And I highly doubt anyone is going to volunteer for the job. Why would they?

I would say that the Chandlers have more of a hillbilly stripe.

R

RV 229

kiwifarms.net
Chris needs to learn to ride a bike. That way he could go out without being an actual threat. Happier (and healthier) Chris, more content for us, damages are minimal. Good deal.

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Cyan said:
Chris needs to learn to ride a bike. That way he could go out without being an actual threat. Happier (and healthier) Chris, more content for us, damages are minimal. Good deal.

BIKES ARE EXPENSIVE!

Coldgrip

Agreed upon laws of the wild
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'd get hit by a car. Chris doesn't bother to pay attention while driving, so why would riding a bike be any different?

That and does Chris even know how to ride a bike?

CalmMyTits

Has tentacles in her panties!
kiwifarms.net
How I really want his current days right now is to be in a institution. We all agree that Chris needs fucking help, he needs to be removed from the hoard and put in a place where he will have to face the consequences of his actions and not be able to run away to Mommy.

AtroposHeart

KAWAII WEEABOO PRINCESSU
kiwifarms.net
Cyan said:

That reminds me of a time when I was driving to my house in rural Alabama where there are no bike paths. There was a biker in front of me and with how hilly the road was I couldn't pass him. So my only choice was to slow down for him. Well this caused over ten cars to get stuck behind this one biker.

I can just see him huffing and puffing going down the road with a bunch of backed up cars behind him, blowing their horns and giving fingers.

SodomyRocket

kiwifarms.net
Cyan said:

With how out of shape he is that would be hilarious. :lol:

R

RV 229

kiwifarms.net
exball said:
Cyan said:

BIKES ARE EXPENSIVE!

I'm pretty sure there's one in the hoard already.

BillRiley

Good GOD, my emotions!
kiwifarms.net
AtroposHeart said:
Cyan said:

That reminds me of a time when I was driving to my house in rural Alabama where there are no bike paths. There was a biker in front of me and with how hilly the road was I couldn't pass him. So my only choice was to slow down for him. Well this caused over ten cars to get stuck behind this one biker.

I can just see him huffing and puffing going down the road with a bunch of backed up cars behind him, blowing their horns and giving fingers.

Curse - ye - ha - me - HONDA!

Status
Not open for further replies.