Historical Lolcows -

cumrobbery

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's be honest: if Marquis de Sade were alive today, he'd just be one of those fedora-atheist NSFW-Sonic artists who eventually gets arrested for trying to sexually assault a dog with a cross.

Came from a privileged background but wasted it doing fuck all? Check.

Deviant who literally advocated for killing or raping your parents if you felt like it? Check.

Decided to write deviant fan-fiction while in prison, wherein obvious stand-ins for his captors were portrayed as baby-murdering rapists that eat shit? Check.
The 18th century version of this site would have a whole subforum for libertines like him but his thread would by far be the biggest

Crichax

Repented Before The Emperor
kiwifarms.net
Firstly, I apologize for my previous posts regarding Islam in this thread and others. They were pointlessly inflammatory and don't help anyone.

Secondly, a historical lolcow community that no one talks about are the people who've contributed to the development of languages over the centuries. A human being had to sit down and come up with the idea of gendered pronouns when none had existed before. Those guys were undoubtedly visionary and have made important contributions to the cultures of the world, but they were definitely somewhat crazy.

Mick92

CWC as a product of pop culture
kiwifarms.net
Don't know about lolcow, but Pygmalion, myth or not, has to be the first incel.
In book 10 of Ovid's Metamorphoses, Pygmalion was a Cypriot sculptor who carved a woman out of ivory. According to Ovid, after seeing the Propoetides prostituting themselves, Pygmalion declared that he was "not interested in women",[2] but then found his statue was so beautiful and realistic that he fell in love with it.

Hold on, that medieval miniature looks a little familiar...
ELy3RVuXYAAgbTX.png

Oh.

Monika H.

Join my Onlyfans ~ ❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Firstly, I apologize for my previous posts regarding Islam in this thread and others. They were pointlessly inflammatory and don't help anyone.

Secondly, a historical lolcow community that no one talks about are the people who've contributed to the development of languages over the centuries. A human being had to sit down and come up with the idea of gendered pronouns when none had existed before. Those guys were undoubtedly visionary and have made important contributions to the cultures of the world, but they were definitely somewhat crazy.
You should make an apology thread like @Senior Lexmechanic

Tags
None