Historical Revisionists -

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
They want to claim Einstein because everyone knows E=MC2, (or at least know it means something super-important) but, they pass over Turing who WAS persecuted because his work isn't as well known in the public consciousness.

If they want to play the Nobel Prize game, and for that matter, to exclude most of the bullshit ones and only count the ones that majorly helped humanity, they'd have to face the fact that Jews are massively overrepresented in this population.

APerson

Official Lolcattle Abductor
kiwifarms.net
If they want to play the Nobel Prize game, and for that matter, to exclude most of the bullshit ones and only count the ones that majorly helped humanity, they'd have to face the fact that Jews are massively overrepresented in this population.
Shh-Einstein was Jewish, as were Kissinger, Feynman and Niels Bohr. Don't tell the revisionists.

TowinKarz

I've been a wreck lately.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In one of history's greater ironies, the total inability for the Nazi nuclear program to come anywhere CLOSE to making a functioning bomb was largely attributable to them deciding that the world's leading atomic physicists, being heavily Jewish, didn't know what they were talking about and therefore, only approved non-Jewish physics, free of their taint, were to be used....

Yeah.

The only reason they didn't suffer the final irony of being the first nation to suffer a nuclear strike in wartime was because they'd made so many enemies, the conventional armies of the world had already marched all over them.

You'd think that would teach the revisionists what good comes of excluding the truth when it isn't coming from the mouth of the "right" ethnicity...... but I doubt they have the introspection needed to consider that.

Hat

Tranny Sayaka Miki
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These following posts presently have over 175000 notes on Tumblr.
compensated_emancipation_01.jpg

compensated_emanciaption_02.jpg

compensated_emancipation_03.jpg

compensated_emancipation_04.jpg

(A) Source

It actually is true that slave owners were paid $300 per slave—in the District of Columbia before the end of the Civil War and the passage of the 13th Amendment. Everywhere else, they just freed them.

sugoi-chan

chewing on a stick of cum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 57663
View attachment 57665
View attachment 57664
View attachment 57666
(A) Source

It actually is true that slave owners were paid $300 per slave—in the District of Columbia before the end of the Civil War and the passage of the 13th Amendment. Everywhere else, they just freed them.

And the government paying slaveowners to free their slaves was one of the ideas seriously floated to end slavery without a war. Because the British had done it successfully a couple of decades previously. #HistoricalFactsAreUselessWithoutContext

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Bathing: well, it depends on the time and place. Some eras saw less bathing than others, but it had nothing to do with not knowing how to bath, it had more to do with convenience. I mean, it's not like you had hot and cold running water in your house. Imagine if taking a bath meant hauling out a big wooden tub, and then going and pumping water, heating it on a stove or open fire, etc. Then you'd probably share the water with the rest of the family, since it took so much work. Would you be all that inclined to do that every night? Sure some areas had public baths, but again, it depends on when and where. In the early middle ages, public baths were considered sinful by the Church, and were closed down in some countries (Britain, I believe) Also, if you lived out and bumfuck nowhere, you probably didn't have access to one. And some people were, like now, just plain fucking lazy.
Granted it was different in various countries -- in Eastern Europe and Scandinavia saunas were popular. But bathing like we do nowadays didn't really become a thing until the 19th century. (Hmmm, I should look for a book on the history of bathing. Might be interesting)

Do Africans (outside of Egypt), Asians, Native Americans, etc not have feet?

And what about us Slavs? What are we, the mud people or something?

Cornholio

I need TP for my bunghole!
kiwifarms.net
Mostly sharing this for the tumblr post in the second screenshot. This person I knew in high school suddenly started posting about her glorious Viking ancestors recently.

DWa2574.png

r2zbJsR.png

A likely story.
12003350_898966800151330_4152303020089795419_n.jpg

Here's the shared post so it will be easier to read.

I also saw her writing what I think was Hetalia fanfiction in her notebook in math class...

ChameleonBody

whatever
kiwifarms.net
At least they admit they're romanticizing them...

Also it was common for women to control household money since the 17th-century... It's a part of that "domestic" role feminists are supposed to hate so much.

I Am Do Big Fard Retard

cuz we're the dream warriors-NOT GONNA DREAM NO MO
kiwifarms.net
Once in my therapist's waiting room, I met an unmkempt black man who told straight to my face: "No offense, but you have to realize you're reptilian by your race. You simply don't have the same amount of chakras as Africans do." He then proceeded to tell his children (who, now it seems obvious why they were visiting a therapist) to avoid the Catholic Church because they would eat them in cannibalistic rituals. After that he went on about how the white man stole Egypt and chakras and such nonsense.

Cave

Eyes Without A Face
kiwifarms.net
It is funny how hastily they subscribe to retracted ideas and theories. What's worse is that they actually think they're educated; that they know something that we don't and have to educate us on what we don't know.

History is already full of bias, lies and subjective claims and experiences: it doesn't need any more from these morons. Historians already have enough deciding which primary sources are credible and how to interpret suspicious sources. Perpetuating misinformation, on this small scale and on larger scales, is ridiculous.

Jungle Princess

Hippie Nature Lover
kiwifarms.net
So you know how lazy assholes who want famous black people so bad they'll turn people black just because? All while ignoring awesome historical figures like Mansa Musa, Shaka Zulu, Jugurtha, and the Nubian Dynasties of Egypt? Particularly the dumb fucks that try to paint the Ancient Egyptians as black, even though they were about the same complexion as most of North Africa? Welp, they ain't the only people they try to do this to. They also try to do this with the Punic peoples, particularly Hannibal Barca. Even though... you know, they hailed from Phoenicia originally. Particularly around Lebanon. But hey, that's because clearly the lands of Caanan were OG black too!

For examples of this shoe eating idiocy, sift through the comments here:

And here's some pretty bad examples of such idiocy.

And when you don't like communism, the Jews are secretly Bolsheviks...

ANd when you don't like capitalism, the Jews secretly bankroll all the major players....

Also, note that the desire to "claim" a famous historical figure as "one of yours" is directly proportional to how beneficial they were seen to society, not just how famous. As mentioned before, they want to make the famous Presidents secretly gay (Washington, Lincoln) but, the one with the most (and not great) evidence for it is Buchannan, consistently rated the WORST chief executive in US history by actual historians.

They want to claim Einstein because everyone knows E=MC2, (or at least know it means something super-important) but, they pass over Turing who WAS persecuted because his work isn't as well known in the public consciousness.

They all want to claim Beethoven, who filled concert halls, but not the dozens who never made it so big....

It's all an act in promoting what makes them look good, that's not history, that's cherry picking.
It's like how some people want x popular character be trans or black or whatever, instead of promoting preexisting characters with those traits, or creating new characters.

Jaimas

AN ENEMY STAMD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 57663
View attachment 57665
View attachment 57664
View attachment 57666
(A) Source

Meanwhile, Irish slaves in the 1600s were worth about 5 pounds a piece. That's actually one of the big reasons that using Negro slaves in South America took off - the fact that the Irish were so cheap meant that slaveowners were killing them by the hundreds because murdering a slave for disobedience just meant you replaced them for five pounds later. Conversely a Negro slave was roughly ten times the cost and thus far less likely to be killed:

If a planter whipped or branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. A death was a monetary setback, but far cheaper than killing a more expensive African. The English masters quickly began breeding the Irish women for both their own personal pleasure and for greater profit. Children of slaves were themselves slaves, which increased the size of the master’s free workforce.

Because Irish slaves were so much cheaper, the loss of investment from torturing and killing them was not considered an effective deterrent. This resulted in the British advocating the use of Negro Slaves instead for humanitarian reasons.

I'm fucking serious, look it up. By 1637, the Irish constituted the overpowering majority of slaves in English colonies in the west.

I bring this up because not a single fucking Irishman is going to demand reparations these days without being mocked for being a faggot. If someone's going to necro this thread, by god you're going to learn something for it.

FuckBitchesGetRiches

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, Irish slaves in the 1600s were worth about 5 pounds a piece. That's actually one of the big reasons that using Negro slaves in South America took off - the fact that the Irish were so cheap meant that slaveowners were killing them by the hundreds because murdering a slave for disobedience just meant you replaced them for five pounds later. Conversely a Negro slave was roughly ten times the cost and thus far less likely to be killed:

Because Irish slaves were so much cheaper, the loss of investment from torturing and killing them was not considered an effective deterrent. This resulted in the British advocating the use of Negro Slaves instead for humanitarian reasons.

I'm fucking serious, look it up. By 1637, the Irish constituted the overpowering majority of slaves in English colonies in the west.

I bring this up because not a single fucking Irishman is going to demand reparations these days without being mocked for being a faggot. If someone's going to necro this thread, by god you're going to learn something for it.

Incidentally, just about every person I've tried telling about discrimination against the Irish acted as if it didn't count because it's a nationality and not a race.; only black people mattered to them. So even if Irish people did want reparations, very few people would take them seriously.