Hitlerpool - Let's bet who will be the next stalin/hitler

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The next Hitler will be a christian furry, who will unironically lead the nation into a furry crusade against Communism and Islam to institute a world-wide theocracy based on Lion Jesus and a neo-fusion of tradcath and NatSoc ideology.

This. We are in a Clown World, after all.

On a more serious note, I think that if there is a next "Great Man" in the vein of Caesar, Hadrian, Charlemagne, Napoleon, Bismarck, or Hitler, it's going to probably be some young Late Zoomer or even an older Alpha Generation kid who's currently a no-name minor right now.

Or it's going to be a younger figure who's currently left-wing but then gets redpilled or at least purple-pilled.

Honestly, I could see Greta Thunberg actually going full NazBol gang or eco-fascist if the cards are right and she gets redpilled on the wider green movement that currently fawns over her.

Unlike most of the Green New Deal/Climate Change doomers, she actually does give a shit about the environment due to the fact she has a literally autistic unhealthy obsession with it. Now that she's no longer the big celebrity darling of the Woke Left she was in 2019, it's not entirely out of the question but still highly unlikely.

If we're continuing the Rome/America analogy, then Trump is either going to be the Julian to Obama's Constantine and Biden/Kamala's Gratian (with one of The Squad or some other leftist politician as the Theodosius figure) or he's going to be the Gracchus to someone else's Caesar.

if we're doing the Weimar Republic/America analogy, then I think the Capitol riots were more like the Kapp Putsch with the BLM riots of 2020 filling a similar role to the Spartacist uprisings in 1919.

We've yet to see what the Beer Hall Putsch equivalent's gonna look like.

Aldeland

Windmill Tilter
kiwifarms.net
Honestly some poor white kid in a trailer park from a flyover state not getting to go art school because he couldn't get a scholarship due to his skin color/gender is a possibility. Joins the military to escape the park and becomes disillusioned with the current state of things. But instead of Mcveighing a building he starts a political movement.

Damn I put too much thought into this lol.
:thinking:

Wilhelm Bittrich

Stupid fucking ape cunt!
kiwifarms.net
The minority party leader in Germany is still the oppositionsfuhrer.
Yep, it's the minority leader. But we also have a Zugführer which is either a Platoon leader in the military, but the word is also used for a conductor at the German railway and the Lokomotivführer (train engineer). But the most important thing is the Führerschein (drivers license).
We LOVE the word Führer. 😂
As we say in Germany: Der Führer war ein armes Schwein, denn er hatte keinen Führerschein. (The Führer was a poor sod because he didn't have a driver's license. OK that one doesn't work in English). 😂

Iamthatis

That's great it starts with an earthquake.
kiwifarms.net
Ok in happenings section we have a deadpool betting thread.

In this thread we guess who will be the next great caesar/napoleon/hitler/stalin ect.

Who do you nominate and why?
Great thread!

Rusty Crab

but it did get worse
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1955713

All jokes aside, in her megathread I actually theorized that in the future she may very well do a 180 and become a young far-right white supremacist if she ends up receiving legal punishment for meddling in India, the result of which causes imprisonment in a 3rd world shithole that ends up redpilling her into a female 2017-era Richard Spenser who resents brown people and their disgusting ways.

I mean, Adolf became the Adolf we know when he was arrested for being a political prisoner, so if lil' Greta gets a few years in Pajeet prison, then, well, who knows...

:thinking:
this happened to pop up in my face just now

1614486351894.png

squarepot

kiwifarms.net
Based Greta.
The next Hitler will be a christian furry, who will unironically lead the nation into a furry crusade against Communism and Islam to institute a world-wide theocracy based on Lion Jesus and a neo-fusion of tradcath and NatSoc ideology. Choose your fursona and favorite Bible verse now, while you have time.
This is your future.
View attachment 1955881View attachment 1955904View attachment 1955903

Are you ready?
Exodus 22:19, “Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.”
Leviticus 18:23,“Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.”
Leviticus 20:15-16, “If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.”
Deuteronomy 27:21, “Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal.”

And now, about your profile pic, I don't think I need to copypaste all the bible verses about homosexuality, sodomy or non-reproductive sexual activities in general.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
this happened to pop up in my face just now

View attachment 1956494
LMAO I wish I could sift through my one friend's Facebook feed because he posted an anti-Greta meme back in 2019 when she first became relevant, and his image showed a comparison to her and a real life Nazi Party Hitler Youth propaganda poster that contained a little German girl with her hair in braids the same as hers -- and the meme caption said something along the lines of authoritarians using little Nordic girls in their imagery.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Based Greta.

Exodus 22:19, “Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.”
Leviticus 18:23,“Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.”
Leviticus 20:15-16, “If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.”
Deuteronomy 27:21, “Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal.”

And now, about your profile pic, I don't think I need to copypaste all the bible verses about homosexuality, sodomy or non-reproductive sexual activities in general.

That's the joke...

Unassuming Local Guy

Friendly and affectionate
kiwifarms.net
Actual nomination: Kyle Rittenhouse
I can see this. He's young, he's already almost been murdered by psychotic leftists, he's being demonized by the entire establishment and their mindless puppets, he's willing to use violence to defend himself, and he's an honest to God political prisoner.

They've worked so hard to destroy him that the only futures I can see for him are Literal Hitler or a complete wreck who's on multiple antipsychotics just to stop the suicidal thoughts. The latter is significantly more likely than the former.

Regardless, much like Hitler himself, it's going to be someone that the left focuses their hate and cruelty on until he snaps and decides it's genocide time. There are actually tons of people who fit the bill already, but they also have to be willing to be targeted for assassination non-stop for the rest of their lives, because that's exactly what's going to happen to an actual far right populist. Almost nobody is willing to do that to themselves. You thought TDS was bad? A far right populist will have the elite literally shitting blood on live TV as they explicitly order their followers to kill him.

Considered HARMful

kiwifarms.net
Actual nomination: Kyle Rittenhouse
Yeah, my first thought. I can already envision the story:
> constantly threatened and harassed by antifa and blems
> already had the Beer Hall Putsch moment
> already dragged through legal mud (parallel: Landsberg Prison)
> his caring and loving mother gets killed by some insane white antifa or black drugged blem
> spiral down into genocidal insanity but guard the thoughts well
> create an actual white supremacy movement (not overt, but dogwhistling) - KRM (Kyle Rittenhouse Militia) fights with BLM, things get violent
> elected into office (senator maybe? governor?)
> street fights and Kristallnacths
> use some kind of emergency powers, yet still be highly popular (unlike e.g. Whitmer or Newsom)
> etc.

barleyrugsoap

kiwifarms.net
It's Devin Langford.

"Alone on a remote mountain road after witnessing the slaughter of nine close relatives, the wounded children who had survived a cartel ambush in northern Mexico then endured 10 hours hiding in the barren landscape as they waited for help.

One of the survivors, 13-year-old Devin Langford, hid his six surviving siblings in bushes near the road, and set out walking to raise the alarm.

But when he failed to return – and with night drawing over the mountainside – his nine-year-old sister McKenzie, headed into the wilds in search of him – even though she had been shot in the wrist."