Hitlerpool - Let's bet who will be the next stalin/hitler

Sneed's Feed And Seed

For A Good Time Call (650) 644-7386
kiwifarms.net
Based Greta.

Exodus 22:19, “Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.”
Leviticus 18:23,“Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.”
Leviticus 20:15-16, “If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.”
Deuteronomy 27:21, “Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal.”

And now, about your profile pic, I don't think I need to copypaste all the bible verses about homosexuality, sodomy or non-reproductive sexual activities in general.
Matthew 7. "Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself."
Also, quoting Old scripture after the Ark Of The Covenant? Did Jesus die for nothing, you complete fucking shibboleth?

JohnDoe

Ein Volk, Ein KiwiBauernhof, Ein Null!
kiwifarms.net
Matthew 7. "Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself."
Also, quoting Old scripture after the Ark Of The Covenant? Did Jesus die for nothing, you complete fucking shibboleth?

What an obvious ploy, aimed by a cursed member of the Pharisees. Worse than Fifth Columnists, and when the Crown of God's Glory is restored to the New American Empire by the efforts of Die Fur-hrer they will be cast into damnation where they belong! Probably.
ACommunistsFate.png

Bosmadden

kiwifarms.net
Could Erdogan might be a possible Hitler? He dream of a greater Turkey by reviving the former Ottoman Empire.
Erdogan is Muslim Brotherhood.

The various factions in the ME are weird, but basically it can be boiled down to the Iranians and their Arab Shia allies, the MB and their various offshoots. (ISIS, Al Qaeda etc) and the rest of the Sunnis who fucking hate both the MB and Iranians (Egypt, Saudi, UAE). Qatar is the main financial sponsor of the MB and Erdogan's party has been a MB front from the beginning. Israel is currently aligned with the anti MB Sunnis, but that may change depending on their elections.

The United States has been backing the MB for a long time, and it was settled policy to encourage the "democratic" Islamists to come to power in the Arab world as a more compliant alternative to the strong man dictators. It's why we got the Iraq invasion under Bush II and Libya with Obama.

That changed with Trump who threw his weight behind the anti MB factions, in particular the Saudi Crown Prince who has become their de facto leader. With Biden in the WH that's reversed again, and the push is now on to have MBS removed and replaced with an MB sympathizer.

Anyway back to your point, sure Erdogan wants to be a player but he isn't going to be. Turkey's economy is in the shit and it's military is incapable of fighting a regional war. Also he isn't an Arab.

The US is playing a dangerous game in the ME, but the neo cons are going to neo con and they're as arrogant as they are stupid. If a Muslim Brotherhood strongman took control of Saudi Arabia then we may well be looking at something. Saudi is the main game, nowhere else in the ME matters.

ForTheHoard

Come out and fight me like a man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a tough one. Trump could stick around and stay Hitler. He could back Ted Cruz or Rand Paul and they could replace him, but I honestly think the dems won't wait that long and will brand the first person to get in their way as the new Hitler, which is gonna be Joe Manchin. Since Pelosi is already openly smearing him, I'm gonna put my money on Manchin. I grew up in WV and I know for sure that if Machin starts to cuck to the party, he won't even come close to getting reelected and he knows it. You can expect him to side with republicans on guns, fossil fuels, and foreign policy.

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
Erdogan is Muslim Brotherhood.

The various factions in the ME are weird, but basically it can be boiled down to the Iranians and their Arab Shia allies, the MB and their various offshoots. (ISIS, Al Qaeda etc) and the rest of the Sunnis who fucking hate both the MB and Iranians (Egypt, Saudi, UAE). Qatar is the main financial sponsor of the MB and Erdogan's party has been a MB front from the beginning. Israel is currently aligned with the anti MB Sunnis, but that may change depending on their elections.

The United States has been backing the MB for a long time, and it was settled policy to encourage the "democratic" Islamists to come to power in the Arab world as a more compliant alternative to the strong man dictators. It's why we got the Iraq invasion under Bush II and Libya with Obama.

That changed with Trump who threw his weight behind the anti MB factions, in particular the Saudi Crown Prince who has become their de facto leader. With Biden in the WH that's reversed again, and the push is now on to have MBS removed and replaced with an MB sympathizer.

Anyway back to your point, sure Erdogan wants to be a player but he isn't going to be. Turkey's economy is in the shit and it's military is incapable of fighting a regional war. Also he isn't an Arab.

The US is playing a dangerous game in the ME, but the neo cons are going to neo con and they're as arrogant as they are stupid. If a Muslim Brotherhood strongman took control of Saudi Arabia then we may well be looking at something. Saudi is the main game, nowhere else in the ME matters.
Could he be considered islamic fascist?

One key idea to facism is restoring a people to a glorious past and turkey certainly has that

Drag-on Knight 91873

"Listen man, it's complicated."
kiwifarms.net
If the American non-Left were to get a Hitler, he'd be full Islamic fundamentalist like Malcolm X. He needs to superficially score okay on intersectionality AND be completely opposed to Feminism, which Sharia Courts are. He would also effectively make him immune to anti-semetism charges by saying, "I sure am. Allahu Ackbar!" More importantly, he would also be okay with political violence, but since it's against troons and feminists, the rest of us will shrug and not care.

Also, he would be able to slap Ilhan Omar in the face for the lulz.

Bosmadden

kiwifarms.net
Could he be considered islamic fascist?

One key idea to facism is restoring a people to a glorious past and turkey certainly has that
Sure he's a fascist but he won't be the next Hitler. The Nazis led a country that was the second most powerful industrial nation on the planet (at the time) with a high IQ population. Erdogan has the ambition but his country is a multi ethnic tinderbox, it's military is relatively weak and it's economy is dysfunctional.

If the American non-Left were to get a Hitler, he'd be full Islamic fundamentalist like Malcolm X. He needs to superficially score okay on intersectionality AND be completely opposed to Feminism, which Sharia Courts are. He would also effectively make him immune to anti-semetism charges by saying, "I sure am. Allahu Ackbar!" More importantly, he would also be okay with political violence, but since it's against troons and feminists, the rest of us will shrug and not care.

Also, he would be able to slap Ilhan Omar in the face for the lulz.
Muslims are a tiny minority in the US. The woke left have zero problems with bombing brown people in general and Muslims in particular.

The MB puppets like Ilhan are made to espouse apologies for degenerate shit like Troonism and assorted faggotry, because if they didn't they wouldn't be allowed anywhere near Congress.

Ilhan is a foreigner, she isn't American. Her focus is on the Muslim world in general, particularly the ME. She represents them first and foremost.

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
most likely middle east. Plenty of instability. Plenty of reasons to hate out groups. Plenty of power vaccums for a new leader to arise from no where

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
The usa is split down the line between dems and reps, with everyone else either not caring or hating both. With this in mind I think it would be more likely we see a Marrius and Sulla type situation rather than one great unifier immediately. If this is the case we'll all probably be dead or close to it by the time the great man makes his appearance in any meaningful way.

Drag-on Knight 91873

"Listen man, it's complicated."
kiwifarms.net
Muslims are a tiny minority in the US. The woke left have zero problems with bombing brown people in general and Muslims in particular.

The MB puppets like Ilhan are made to espouse apologies for degenerate shit like Troonism and assorted faggotry, because if they didn't they wouldn't be allowed anywhere near Congress.

Ilhan is a foreigner, she isn't American. Her focus is on the Muslim world in general, particularly the ME. She represents them first and foremost.
The difference between now and 20 years ago is MGTOW wasn't a thing. A lot of men are disaffected by our current society and can plainly see Feminists are the cause of all their problems. Islam is very accepting of new adherents. Not so accepting if they want to leave, but the interests of MGTOW (really just about every herbivore man) and Islam converge on this cultural point and Christianity is so totally cucked they aren't even worth considering. Islam offers direct, simple solutions to MGTOW and most people are not happy with the forever wars in the Middle East. The 9/11 justification barely held up during the Iraq war. Now, it doesn't hold any water at all.

Also, the fact that I listed political violence already implies that Neo-liberals will try to kill them. The difference is Muslims will fight back and have no qualms about the brutality of war. I can't say the same for Christianity.