kiwifarms.net
Barron Trump he avenge the eventual assassination of his father

Attachments

• 201014161810-barron-melania-trump-file.jpg
    201014161810-barron-melania-trump-file.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Most of the world's population is in East Asia, so I guessing some one there that no one in this thread even knows about.
So it's gonna be some random Japanese kid who will go for the Reiwa Restoration and Make Japan Great Again? Or some Chinese kid who will rise to power in the CCP and make Chairman Xi look like a cowardly peacemonger just like what Hitler did to Wilhelm II?

round robin

kiwifarms.net
The next Hitler will be a christian furry, who will unironically lead the nation into a furry crusade against Communism and Islam to institute a world-wide theocracy based on Lion Jesus and a neo-fusion of tradcath and NatSoc ideology. Choose your fursona and favorite Bible verse now, while you have time.
This is your future.
View attachment 1955881View attachment 1955904View attachment 1956807

Are you ready?
Off topic, but I laughed when I saw the art in the middle because it's drawn by some fat fetishist that got cancelled on twitter because commie furries thought his constant stream of paintings of furry-ized WW1 battle scenes was nazi propaganda.

Edit: to keep it on topic, that guy will be the next hitler. A punished artist condemned by the powers-that-be.

furūtsu

Quality Winx Content Appreciator
kiwifarms.net
Furry Hitler would be hilarious and fucking awful. I hope it happens. Imagine Nool streaming furry Hitler's inauguration speech for the Farms? :optimistic:

More seriously-America is too multiethnic for an actual Hitler to come about. An American Pinochet is a lot more likely.

Hell, I could see a Hispanic neo-Napoleon figure emerging. Hispanic males skew surprisingly conservative, and if he was brown enough he could play the POC card to evade opposition from the woke Left. The Hispanic community has also gotten screwed over by the gov't in the past in favor of uplifting Blacks, while those same Blacks fuck up their neighborhoods and rob their Bodegas. (I've known many Hispanic men who really didn't like Obama and feel like the Left has continuously screwed them over in terms of social programs) Just look at the Latin Kings' reaction to BLM.

Also, they don't hate White people nearly as much as Blacks do, that's certainly a plus.

JohnDoe

Ein Volk, Ein KiwiBauernhof, Ein Null!
kiwifarms.net
Off topic, but I laughed when I saw the art in the middle because it's drawn by some fat fetishist that got cancelled on twitter because commie furries thought his constant stream of paintings of furry-ized WW1 battle scenes was nazi propaganda.

Edit: to keep it on topic, that guy will be the next hitler. A punished artist condemned by the powers-that-be.

He's a really good artist and maybe he would have a chance...if he moved South. Like Hitler went north to another country, he'd need to leave Canada to attain true power.

(I've known many Hispanic men who really didn't like Obama and feel like the Left has continuously screwed them over in terms of social programs) Just look at the Latin Kings' reaction to BLM.

Also, they don't hate White people nearly as much as Blacks do, that's certainly a plus.

Most of the Latino men want to be as White as possible, so yeah. I can see it happening.

Gimmick Account

最初はいつも痛いけど感じてくると甘噛みしてほしい
kiwifarms.net
You're all living in the past. National identities are on the verge of obsolescence, and Gamers are crying out for an incarnation of justice to unite them and avenge the indignities of the meme wars

SmokingPig

Folks, We Have Stopped Racism!!!
kiwifarms.net
Seeing that Gypsycrusader ended up getting nabbed and charged by the FEDS for illegal firearm possession a short time ago, I'll have to say that Paul Miller has a pretty good chance of skirting a crossed the podium while in full Joker gear. I disagree with his views, but this is the primary example of ANTIFA creating a monster. Seeing the crackdowns since the capital larp, there is some type of acceleration in that fringe of society.

What a perfect repeat of last century but in full clown world form. Bizzare to think, Joker goons doing goosesteps. Though we've seen crazier shit in the last few years, so it'll be pretty fucking ironic.

niqlo

kiwifarms.net
I don't think something hitlery could ever occur in the US. Everyone has guns there and hates each other, nobody could unite together under a single ideology like that and actually get anywhere with it.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Furry Hitler would be hilarious and fucking awful. I hope it happens. Imagine Nool streaming furry Hitler's inauguration speech for the Farms? :optimistic:

More seriously-America is too multiethnic for an actual Hitler to come about. An American Pinochet is a lot more likely.

Hell, I could see a Hispanic neo-Napoleon figure emerging. Hispanic males skew surprisingly conservative, and if he was brown enough he could play the POC card to evade opposition from the woke Left. The Hispanic community has also gotten screwed over by the gov't in the past in favor of uplifting Blacks, while those same Blacks fuck up their neighborhoods and rob their Bodegas. (I've known many Hispanic men who really didn't like Obama and feel like the Left has continuously screwed them over in terms of social programs) Just look at the Latin Kings' reaction to BLM.

Unronically, I think the closest the US. could get to a major fascist leader would be a latino, likely a Cuban, Chilean, or Venezuelan, with military experience, a populist, a patriot, really likes whites, and a massive hateboner for commies. Bonus points if he’s named Cesar.

*Edit* imo the left and far left would struggle to deal with a populist conservative movement that didn’t have issues with handouts, especially one that drew heavily from the white, hispanic, and black working and middle classes.

Last edited: