• Did anyone see us bring in a laptop to work?

Hitman 2 Starring Sean BeanElusive Target "The Revolutionary" Arrives December 21st

Discussion in 'Games' started by 2odastream, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Finished the drug cartel mission this morning. Pretty much what I was wanting. More of the same but improved.

Particularly liked the brutal kill if you do the love letter story.

Megaroad

Megaroad do u wemember wuv? OwO

kiwifarms.net
  2. I got this and so far I’ve spent all my time re-doing missions from season 1, lol. So hyped for this game, Hitman is maybe my favorite game.

Skeealator

Skeealator Nyeh Heh Heh!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Hm, I think I might finally get one of these games, with the newest release. Hitman's one of the those series that's always been on my periphery and I've seen gameplay of, but never bought. Guess I'll start with this one, then see if I can run through the rest of them from the start back up to the newest.

kiwifarms.net
  4. My fucking game crashes without error message as soon as the Colombia mission loads.. Miami works fine, and so does Mumbai since I tried it too. Fix your shit IOI jfc

kiwifarms.net
  5. so i killed sean bean today, or whatever his name is in the game
    just walked in the room, tossed a rubber duck in his face and blew it up

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Cmaj9add4add6(b13)(b5)

kiwifarms.net
  6. Yeah Sean Bean is out today btw

I killed him via the pen. I couldn't resist, cool reward too you get it as an unlock. I also SA'ed it so I got the Florida Suit and Terminus suit to use in any level I see fit.

Anyway I finished the game recently and I gotta say
    this game may be better than Blood Money. Every level in it was great, locations are expansive but don't have empty bits in it like 2016, the mission objectives like finding the Maelstrom and searching for clues on the Constant are really innovative. IO basically gave us a polished version of 2016 but still managed to experiment enough for it to feel new with its level concepts and the storyline moved forward surprisingly well. I thought it'd be more like the last game but important stuff actually happens level by level, I hope they can keep up this momentum and actually pay off what they're planning to do with the reveals at the end instead of mishandling it like those 2017 comics did.

2odastream

2odastream r/Drama queen

kiwifarms.net
  7. The newest game is getting brigaded on Metacritic because of an optional privacy policy and/or Denuvo. Watch this space or the HMF thread for more on that if something comes out of it.
    theyroseup.png
    Also any thoughts on the news of the H2 sales being 90% down from Absolution? Bad sign or no? Me, personally, I'm concerned for the future of a potential Hitman 3 as a closer but I also know that these are physical sales charts that even RDRII slogged on.

2odastream

2odastream r/Drama queen

kiwifarms.net
  8. Physical sales are mostly obsolete these days; digital markets are where it's at.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Senior Lexmechanic

Senior Lexmechanic hand-Illuminated copypasta

kiwifarms.net
  9. I’m gonna feel bad about killing Sean Bean just like I felt bad about killing Gary Busey in season 1. I don’t want to murder Gary Busey in a game, I want a game where I can chill out with Gary Busey in Italy and smoke a blunt or whatever.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Skeealator

Skeealator Nyeh Heh Heh!

kiwifarms.net
  10. IO just released the December Roadmap for Hitman 2: pNs6_j2_ScMrBxTlSiEp5URr2ulQKpzcsTXgXeutKiM.jpg

2odastream

2odastream r/Drama queen

kiwifarms.net
  11. Aren't some people also concerned that Hitman 2 got discounted during Black Friday weekend, which is rather soon, and considering that both Fallout 76 and Battlefield V also were discounted too, in a similar time period.

Not to mention that Absolution had a much larger advertising budget, and the game was designed to try to appeal more to mainstream players.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Thiletonomics

Thiletonomics Donald Trump Victory Salt.

kiwifarms.net
  12. That did happen yeah, which isn't too concerning since Hitman 2016 went on sale all the time and even offered free levels for a limited time in an attempt to get more people playing. Apparently it worked and made IO a lot of money with the previous game, they're planning on giving away Paris for free temporally during Christmas season.

2odastream

2odastream r/Drama queen

kiwifarms.net
  13. Presently playing the shit out of the game and absolutely loving it. Killed Sean Bean last week - lured him into a bathroom with the allure of pocket change, broke his neck, stuffed him in a wardrobe (because obviously people keep wardrobes in bathrooms in office buildings), and ran out of there, earning myself a Silent Assassin rank.

Haven't played all the new maps multiple times, but probably my favorite is Whittleton Creek since it essentially takes Blood Money's "A New Life" map and makes it 10 times larger.

Least favorite map is probably the Mumbai one, but that's a little unfair because I've only played it once. Just didn't like the "find the target" portion, felt a bit too Assassin's Creed-y.

Split on the Nightcall map (the first new map in the game), because running around the main building is fun, but there is so much empty, unused space on the beach.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    _blank_

_blank_ The Charles Dickens of Disco
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Damn, I took the guards out one by one to get Sean Bean alone so I could cap him but I beefed it on the very last guard and he noticed me. Still completed the mission but no fancy SA rating.

• Feels Feels x 4
    Skeealator

Skeealator Nyeh Heh Heh!

kiwifarms.net
  15. This game is good as fuck my dudes.

Contracts mode is a seriously underrated feature. I've spent so much time playing other peoples missions on that shit alone.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Campion

Campion Hlessi

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.