• Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (2002)

• Hitman: Contracts (2004)

• Hitman: Blood Money (2006)

• Hitman: Absolution (2012)

• Hitman (2016)

• Hitman 2 (2018)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Megaroad

Do you accept people of the Jewish persuasion?
kiwifarms.net
Finished the drug cartel mission this morning. Pretty much what I was wanting. More of the same but improved.

Particularly liked the brutal kill if you do the love letter story.

Skeealator

Nyeh Heh Heh!
kiwifarms.net
I got this and so far I’ve spent all my time re-doing missions from season 1, lol. So hyped for this game, Hitman is maybe my favorite game.

TheCapybara

kiwifarms.net
Hm, I think I might finally get one of these games, with the newest release. Hitman's one of the those series that's always been on my periphery and I've seen gameplay of, but never bought. Guess I'll start with this one, then see if I can run through the rest of them from the start back up to the newest.

U 'MIRIN BRAH?

kiwifarms.net
Finished the drug cartel mission this morning. Pretty much what I was wanting. More of the same but improved.

Particularly liked the brutal kill if you do the love letter story.
My fucking game crashes without error message as soon as the Colombia mission loads.. Miami works fine, and so does Mumbai since I tried it too. Fix your shit IOI jfc

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
Yeah Sean Bean is out today btw
I killed him via the pen. I couldn't resist, cool reward too you get it as an unlock. I also SA'ed it so I got the Florida Suit and Terminus suit to use in any level I see fit.

Anyway I finished the game recently and I gotta say
this game may be better than Blood Money. Every level in it was great, locations are expansive but don't have empty bits in it like 2016, the mission objectives like finding the Maelstrom and searching for clues on the Constant are really innovative. IO basically gave us a polished version of 2016 but still managed to experiment enough for it to feel new with its level concepts and the storyline moved forward surprisingly well. I thought it'd be more like the last game but important stuff actually happens level by level, I hope they can keep up this momentum and actually pay off what they're planning to do with the reveals at the end instead of mishandling it like those 2017 comics did.

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
The newest game is getting brigaded on Metacritic because of an optional privacy policy and/or Denuvo. Watch this space or the HMF thread for more on that if something comes out of it.
theyroseup.png

Also any thoughts on the news of the H2 sales being 90% down from Absolution? Bad sign or no? Me, personally, I'm concerned for the future of a potential Hitman 3 as a closer but I also know that these are physical sales charts that even RDRII slogged on.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
The newest game is getting brigaded on Metacritic because of an optional privacy policy and/or Denuvo. Watch this space or the HMF thread for more on that if something comes out of it.
View attachment 601088
Also any thoughts on the news of the H2 sales being 90% down from Absolution? Bad sign or no? Me, personally, I'm concerned for the future of a potential Hitman 3 as a closer but I also know that these are physical sales charts that even RDRII slogged on.
Physical sales are mostly obsolete these days; digital markets are where it's at.

• Agree
Reactions: 2odastream

Skeealator

Nyeh Heh Heh!
kiwifarms.net
I’m gonna feel bad about killing Sean Bean just like I felt bad about killing Gary Busey in season 1. I don’t want to murder Gary Busey in a game, I want a game where I can chill out with Gary Busey in Italy and smoke a blunt or whatever.

• Feels

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
IO just released the December Roadmap for Hitman 2:
pNs6_j2_ScMrBxTlSiEp5URr2ulQKpzcsTXgXeutKiM.jpg

Welcome to December in HITMAN 2 – a month full of content that will give you new challenges and new rewards. Each week, you’ll be able to play something fresh and new, including a holiday surprise! Here’s a full look at everything that’s coming your way in December!

December 6 – Occupational Hazards
To kick things off, we’ve cherry-picked 5 Featured Contracts to be added to the game. All Featured Contracts are created by members of the community and then added to the game for all players to enjoy. For HITMAN 2, we will pick our Featured Contracts based on themes – and the first is ‘Occupational Hazards’, as all contracts are focused on jobs, occupations and professions. Later this month, we’ll share information on the theme for January and how you can submit your contracts to be included.

December 13 – The Aelwin Augment
Escalation Contracts focus on your skills as Agent 47 and how you can adapt your playstyles to the various complications that we can throw your way. Escalations are not necessarily about immersion, but definitely give you a gameplay challenge. Our second Escalation Contract (we’ve already released one in Santa Fortuna!) takes you to Isle of Sgail and we think it’ll be a memorable visit.

December 18 – Surprise!
A time-limited holiday surprise awaits you on December 18 for a limited time…

December 21 – The Revolutionary
A new Elusive Target will arrive in Santa Fortuna for 10 days and you’ll be able to unlock the Casual Tourist with gloves suit if you manage to complete it. Check our Elusive Target Rewards blog post for a full overview of the ET rewards. We’ll tell you more about this contract at a later date.

December 29 – The Turms Infatuation
We wrap up the month (pun intended) with an Escalation in Santa Fortuna. Enjoy!

Thiletonomics

도널드 트럼프 승리의 소금.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 601088
Aren't some people also concerned that Hitman 2 got discounted during Black Friday weekend, which is rather soon, and considering that both Fallout 76 and Battlefield V also were discounted too, in a similar time period.

Not to mention that Absolution had a much larger advertising budget, and the game was designed to try to appeal more to mainstream players.

• Agree

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
Aren't some people also concerned that Hitman 2 got discounted during Black Friday weekend, which is rather soon, and considering that both Fallout 76 and Battlefield V also were discounted too, in a similar time period.

Not to mention that Absolution had a much larger advertising budget, and the game was designed to try to appeal more to mainstream players.
That did happen yeah, which isn't too concerning since Hitman 2016 went on sale all the time and even offered free levels for a limited time in an attempt to get more people playing. Apparently it worked and made IO a lot of money with the previous game, they're planning on giving away Paris for free temporally during Christmas season.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Presently playing the shit out of the game and absolutely loving it. Killed Sean Bean last week - lured him into a bathroom with the allure of pocket change, broke his neck, stuffed him in a wardrobe (because obviously people keep wardrobes in bathrooms in office buildings), and ran out of there, earning myself a Silent Assassin rank.

Haven't played all the new maps multiple times, but probably my favorite is Whittleton Creek since it essentially takes Blood Money's "A New Life" map and makes it 10 times larger.

Least favorite map is probably the Mumbai one, but that's a little unfair because I've only played it once. Just didn't like the "find the target" portion, felt a bit too Assassin's Creed-y.

Split on the Nightcall map (the first new map in the game), because running around the main building is fun, but there is so much empty, unused space on the beach.

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
Reminder: New escalation coming out today, set in Sgail. Escalations aren't time limited content but they're really good this time around and absolutely worth playing unlike the 2016 5-level ones.
Presently playing the shit out of the game and absolutely loving it. Killed Sean Bean last week - lured him into a bathroom with the allure of pocket change, broke his neck, stuffed him in a wardrobe (because obviously people keep wardrobes in bathrooms in office buildings), and ran out of there, earning myself a Silent Assassin rank.

Haven't played all the new maps multiple times, but probably my favorite is Whittleton Creek since it essentially takes Blood Money's "A New Life" map and makes it 10 times larger.

Least favorite map is probably the Mumbai one, but that's a little unfair because I've only played it once. Just didn't like the "find the target" portion, felt a bit too Assassin's Creed-y.

Split on the Nightcall map (the first new map in the game), because running around the main building is fun, but there is so much empty, unused space on the beach.
Them's fighting words boyo, Mumbai's my favourite currently. When you really sink your teeth into it you realise how in-depth it really is, there's so many different variables you can use to isolate and identify The Ghost Target and there's one really involved mission story involving a character called The Kashmirian that I won't spoil.

Whittleton Creek is still amazing, though, I wouldn't hesitate to rank it higher than the original inspiration. Tons of GOATs here, I love playing them all and I can't wait to see if there's gonna be a new bonus mission released this Christmas.
This game is good as fuck my dudes.

Contracts mode is a seriously underrated feature. I've spent so much time playing other peoples missions on that shit alone.
Yeah, especially with the 2016 locations added in there's like sixteen whole areas where custom missions can be set. A way better pick and mix than the last game's scene, which was just Sapienza contracts being made and that's it.

EDIT: Forgot to add that it's taken a month for the trending page to finally start filling up with interesting contracts instead of tons of "EZ PZ achievment" levels on The Final Test map. At least there's some good featured missions that just came out, Garbage Day!!! on Whittleton Creek is pure gold.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Campion and _blank_

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
zfc6y5pe07521.jpg

Holiday Hoarders is back BAYBEE! And it's free until January.
This holiday season, we’re bringing the Holiday Hoarders mission into HITMAN 2 – and making sure that all players can access it by making the Paris Legacy location free to download for a limited time, from December 18 to January 8.

If you already own HITMAN 2, you’ll be able to play Holiday Hoarders immediately after downloading the December Update. If you’re a new player, look for “HITMAN 2 – Holiday Hoarders” in the store at 2pm UTC on consoles or 6pm UTC on PC.

Holiday Hoarders adds a festive feeling to the Paris Legacy location by adding snow cannons, decorations and presents that can be unwrapped. Your objective is to eliminate two thieves who have managed to gain entrance to the Sanguine Fashion Show and are stealing various items. We’ve also included some brand new items this year, including Explosive Snowballs and Holiday Shuriken, which are guaranteed to spread the holiday cheer!

The ‘Secret Santa’ Challenge Pack will allow you to unlock the glorious Santa 47 suit as a permanent addition to your inventory – but you’ll need to complete all of the challenges to get it!

Holiday Hoarders is a seasonal event and will be available in HITMAN 2 for a limited time, starting on December 18 until January 8. The mission will be removed from the game at that point but the Santa 47 suit will be permanently available for anyone who unlocked it.

• Informative
Reactions: Deadwaste

ZehnBoat

alram clocks
kiwifarms.net
got bored and made a chart to keep track of which events i got special rankings on

hitman chart.png

all done on professional difficulty unless otherwise noted.

EDIT: also i would like to know what you guys have done so far

Last edited:

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Revolutionary elusive target was a little buggy. Like, there was no narration from Diana at either starting point, and if you started at the bus stop, it would begin abruptly (no fancy camera work, nothing).
I started knocking people around the target out to get him vulnerable but after a point everyone in the room just fucking vanished, leaving the mission unbeatable (I don't know if this was intentional or not but it only went away if I restarted from the main menu as opposed to restarting from the pause menu).

Skeealator

Nyeh Heh Heh!
kiwifarms.net
Holiday bonus episode with the water bandits from Home Alone is just fantastic.

Almost had SA on the last elusive target but I somehow didn’t notice the video recorder right in the middle of the room broadcasting to the entire village.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino