HO HO HO! SECRET SANTA 2018 TIME! - THREAD CLOSED; IF YOU WISH TO POST GIFTS, POST IN THE SECRET SANTA 2018 GIFTS THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrakks

Please... I go by Gold Diamond now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: Vrakks

Likes: Ugandan Knuckles, Minecraft, cheap junk food, lentils, the Elite games, Krishna from SMT:IV:A

Dislikes: the NPC meme, hostile takeovers

Fun Fact About Me: I have never broken any bones.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: No

Last edited:

Coelacanth

Prepping for Fallout: Kiwi Farms Edition!
kiwifarms.net
I'm in too!

Name: @Coelacanth

Likes: Coelacanths, isopods, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Clock Tower, retro Sonic games that involve Metal Sonic or E-102 Gamma, Cuphead, Touhou, ghost pokemon, Sonichu prior to Issue 11, Sir Pelo's animations, the works of Junji Ito and Mother 3.

Dislikes: Sjw tumblr users, yaoi, Steven Universe, political shit being inserted into the things I like, characters I like being turned into sjw tumblr-nosed abominations and celery.

Fun Fact About Me: I can play on eight different Nintendo handhelds at once.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: Depends on how many people are needed to be helpers. If you've got enough then no, but if you need help then sure.

sad cowboy cat

I got spurrs that jingle jangle jingle
kiwifarms.net
Alright, I'll bite.

Name: sad cowboy cat

Likes: spurs that jingle jangle jingle, qt roman larpers in skirts, pocket monster video games for children and long moonlit walks through the crucifixion fields

Dislikes: taxes

Fun Fact About Me: I forgot to bring my charger to work today

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: gonna have to be a no on that, pardner.

Deadwaste

null is a GODDAMN SHIT BITCH
kiwifarms.net
Name: @Deadwaste

Likes: dickgirls, anime tiddies, jojo's bizarre adventure, trees, stale memes, doggos, the ps4, dolphins, vaporwave, and volleyball

Dislikes: radical islamic terrorism, pizza flavored pringles, the 38 year old pedophile that tried to rape me, volleyball

Fun Fact About Me: I deny any allegations that i nutted during no nut november and have abstained from all sexual desires till the 30th

TheDrivelBroadcast

Bouncing autism off the Ionosphere.
kiwifarms.net
Name: TheDrivelBroadcast

Likes: BioShock Infinite, Cats, The Czech republic, Donner Kebabs, Cryogenic temperatures

Dislikes: Sprouts, Microtransactions, Empty cereal boxes, having to do the laundry

Fun Fact About Me: I once rigged up a fridge compressor to compress propane gas instead of refrigerant, and subsequently got down to -50* C on the cold side.

Desire Lines

cheese afficionado
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: @Desire Lines, duh

Likes: lo-fi music, hypnagogic pop, indie music, MUSIC IN GENERAL, roguelites (Spelunky is the best), quirky RPG's (Undertale, the Mother series), 2D platformers, Ace Attorney, Nintendo games, otters (as in animals lol), burly men, veggies, chocolate icecream, sour cola gummies, slav cuisine, Disney cartoons from the 90's like Darkwing Duck and Rescue Rangers

Dislikes: /pol/shit of any kind, shooters, generic dadrock, shittily produced music, liver

Fun Fact About Me: I am a Ruski!

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: I am okay at Photoshop, but my schedule is incredibly inconsistent, so no :(

Last edited:

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Name: @MysticMisty

Likes: Nintendo games, volcanoes, tropical regions, Christmas, cats, DuckTales, Chrono Trigger, Back to the Future, Dragonball Z, Mallow from Super Mario RPG, the Honor Harrington series, and Jurassic Park.

Dislikes: A Christmas Story, people who insert politics into every little thing, Dragonball GT, and Big Bang Theory.

Fun fact about me: one of my hobbies is drawing.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000: No, I'll be too busy just before Christmas, sorry.

Sexy Times Hitler

The interruption is staying right here with me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: @Sexy Times Hitler

Likes: Indie music, Punk, Folk, really most kinds of music except Country, weed, Red Letter Media, tacos, dogs, comedy, lit fic, vinyl, art house movies, booze, very little anime, coffee, shitposting, pad thai, shwarma, Daniel Clowes.

Dislikes: Moviebob, Exceptional political opinions, Dealing with drama, Dealing with drunk people while sober, the Summer, children, eggs.

Fun Fact About Me: Once played a game of mini-golf and got nothing but hole-in-ones.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRITBOT 9000? Nah fam, sorry.

Last edited:

DICKPICSRUS

Tfw no salt mine
kiwifarms.net
Name: Dickpicsrus

Likes: anime,ww1 asthetic, dogs, muskettes, monstermusume , hoi4

Dislikes: myself

Fun Fact About Me: currently playing the first valkayria chronicles

Valiant

Salty Space Bitch
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: @Valiant

Likes: Space, my OC, Robots, Aliums, HUMAN MUSIC, BREATHING, Fallout, Far Cry (lemme smash jacob please)

Dislikes: Bad Feels, furfag shit, hot weather.

Fun Fact About Me: My favourite book for this year is Watership Down.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: Yes

Last edited:

RatManStan

the most depraved rodent you'll ever meet
kiwifarms.net
Name: @RatManStan. Rats for short.

Likes: Art, Character design, Showa-era animation/comics, Umbreon,
Undertale/Deltarune, Danganronpa, Portal, Scott Pilgrim, Junji Ito, Fallout NV, BNHA, Gravity Falls, Les Mis, Other shit I cant remember atm.

Dislikes: The person reading this.

Fun Fact About Me: Once when I was six years old I broke my arm and it took my parents a week to notice.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: Nah.

Last edited:

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net
Name: @metroid_fetish

Likes: Metroids. Video games. Television. When bad things happen to people I already dislike.

Dislikes: Samus and/or other bounty hunters. Furries. The sound sandpaper makes when it's being used.

Fun Fact About Me: One time I was able to beat Super Mario World in about ten minutes while shitfaced, but I'm thankfully NOT Cosmo.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: Nah, I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino