Hoarders (and other fun documentary TV shows)

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
I dvrd some extreme couponing yesterday, and it made me sad to see how OLD AND RAGGEDY the women in their 20s looked on that show because they devoted their entire life to their stockpiles.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Re: Hoarding Hoarders and the Hoarders Who Hoarded Them

Dr. Cuddlebug said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xswdor-ZnU
'Nuff said
> Too lazy to fix toilet
> Toilet clogs up and has to use bucket
> Has to remove bucket out of the door using more energy than just fixing the toilet in the first place

Logic.

Doge

wow
kiwifarms.net
wow
love hut
such docs

I really like some of the episodes of Taboo.

Tomboy

German Warfare Cosplaying Bitch
kiwifarms.net
CalmMyTits said:
There was also one episode where this old, retired woman started wearing diapers when her water was turned off. She didn't use a bucket. She didn't dig a hole in the yard. She chose to wear fucking adult diapers instead of making another place to relieve herself, like a sane person would who didn't have a working toilet. She then hoarded her old diapers in garbage bags and kept them in the bathroom (because where else was she gonna keep it, hur hur) and by the time the cleanup crew started cleaning her house the bags leaked and the urine ate through the floor, weakening it.

I think I remember this one. Didn't she also tie herself to an old toilet seat cover when she slept?

fuzzypickles

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dr. Cuddlebug said:
'Nuff said
Just when I thought that Barbara's hoarding was disgusting, I see this. WTF LADY?!?! I'll never understand why the hell would a human being would hoard his or her excrement.

sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
Anybody here watch my 600 pound life? Some of these people are stubborn as hell, and this is coming from a fellow big person.

sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
TLC showed an Extreme Couponing marathon today. All the women on that show are super lame, I mean couponing is their entire life, they have little time to do much else. A lot of these women are in their early to mid 20s, and they already look like they're in their 40s. I did some reading up once, and a lot of those coupon scenarios are made up, or they're using fake coupons.

Pine Tar

Disrespecting skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

fuzzypickles said:
Dr. Cuddlebug said:
'Nuff said
Just when I thought that Barbara's hoarding was disgusting, I see this. WTF LADY?!?! I'll never understand why the hell would a human being would hoard his or her excrement.

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Shay Read up, partner.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net

Pine Tar said:
fuzzypickles said:
Dr. Cuddlebug said:
'Nuff said

STOP. I don't even have to follow this link because the story and the images were burned into my fragile little mind years ago. I think it was my first exposure to just how filthy a human can possibly be. :sighduck:

Da Pickle Monsta

Should Have Been Bullied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love me some Hoarders. I'm on the A&E website right now watching episodes.

I'm watching the Debra/Patty episode and I'm just floored by Debra's statement that she wants to stay with her husband "for security, not for love."

Wow, so many self-delusions.

EDIT: Goddamn, Debra's whining. Her poor sons.

sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
I had the My Strange Addiction episode with the Pony Play lady on my dvr. She's like the pixyteri of pony play. Very poorly dressed.

Oh! I finally saw the My Strange Addiction with the boy who wants to look like Justin Bieber. He looks like NOTHING like him still. These two women at a bar even said it. :c

Carlson

kiwifarms.net

Pine Tar said:
fuzzypickles said:
Dr. Cuddlebug said:
'Nuff said

That kind of literal shit is one of the few things that can make me physically ill. I seriously had to stop looking at that page because I was afraid I would vomit.

Shadow Fox

Internet Professional
kiwifarms.net
Anyone watch the new episode of Hoarding: Buried Alive last night? Father and son hoarding team with a dozen cats kept in kennel cages all the time to wallow in their own filth. Went out "treasure hunting" every day to drag home busted TVs, VCRs, cellphones and other electronics. Dad keeps a stash of "valuables" (read: slightly less trashy cellphones) in the oven. Son thinks this is brilliant because no thief would ever think to look in the oven for valuables.

Son is your average worthless piece of white trash. He got into a screaming match with one of the neighbors over the mountain of garbage in the front yard, had another chimpout at his girlfriend's stepmother, and was finally cited for tardraging at SPCA employees who took away his poor neglected cats. Not sure if the guy is on the spectrum or just intensely stupid. He and his girlfriend had a preemie baby coming home from the hospital, on top of being threatened with jail if he and his dad didn't clean up their shitpit. Son's response is more or less "Ain't nobody gonna tell me how to live! Let the cops take me to jail!" He will make a wonderful father, I can tell already.

sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
I had the episode of hoarders on my dvr where the family slept outside in tents because of bed bugs. Both the mom n dad of the family were really old, he was in his early 60s, and I guess she was in her early 50s? They had really young kids. They had an adult son, and kids ranging from 3 to 13. I'm pretty sure they weren't adopted?

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
I had the episode of hoarders on my dvr where the family slept outside in tents because of bed bugs. Both the mom n dad of the family were really old, he was in his early 60s, and I guess she was in her early 50s? They had really young kids. They had an adult son, and kids ranging from 3 to 13. I'm pretty sure they weren't adopted?
The late 50's and early 60's are super old to you? Yeah that's old to be having kids but they're not exactly fossils.

sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
No it's not super old, my mom is 71. It was just strange that they would suddenly begin having kids again after their son was grown up. It was more than one so it wasn't an accident.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
The head of the cleanup crew actually described one of the smells in Lisa's kitchen as a mixture of "sugar and butt."
However, over the years her passion for food took a dark turn and she began cooking things with raw chicken hearts and telling people it was apple pie.

Okay that was the fastest I've ever went from "lol" to "OH NO".