Hoarders (and other fun documentary TV shows)

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

mulliganfarmer

kiwifarms.net
I used to watch Hoarders every time my house needed cleaning but I couldn't get motivated to do it. Worked like a charm every time.

I always considered 'Intervention' to be its sister show, but with the lolcow potential turned up considerably. Someone uploaded a lot of the old episodes to youtube a while ago, highlights include:

*Constantly naked meth-head Cristy, who spits food and brawls with her (also possible meth-head) sister
*Loose-limbed limber Linda, who claims to have Ehler-Danlos Syndrome and whose method of popping her 'dislocated' hips back in involved being spread-eagled on someone's lawn, also claimed that right turns and certain colours caused her pain
*Sierra, who is so far gone on meth that she talks constant absolute gibberish
*Leslie, whose children roller-skate past her while she's passed out on the front lawn and who drinks mouthwash and hates her husband because he doesn't have a 'good' job
*Jennifer, who shows up at stranger's parties she finds on Myspace for free booze, gets loaded up before the Intervention and blurts out that she needs sex in front of her parents and who apparently had sex with a random guy in front of the hotel entrance at her friend's graduation party
*Rocky, source of the best cry ever meme
*Laney, who is rich enough to hire limos that drive her and her cat around while she gets wasted

Although the prime lolcow would have to be gambling addict Gabe, who screams at his parents to pay off his bills and seems to have a terminal case of autism:

toilet_rainbow

like a floof bomb in your face
kiwifarms.net
Ah, yes Gabe. The host of the biggest Intervention blog hates him so much that she refuses to write about him. Not the biggest trainwreck on the show but close. Very, very close.

Watching the latest Hoarders episode.

Linda competes for Shauna's title as the poop lady. She didn't hoard her piss like Shauna did but she made her house a designated shitting floor. She even tried to shit on her daughter's floor when she moved in with her. Before that she used to shit in cups and would do it in front of her grandkids. There was so much dog, rat, and human piss and shit that it went into the wood and the house had to be condemned. Despite that, she still moved back into the house to fix it WTF

mulliganfarmer

kiwifarms.net
Ah, yes Gabe. The host of the biggest Intervention blog hates him so much that she refuses to write about him. Not the biggest trainwreck on the show but close. Very, very close.

Linda competes for Shauna's title as the poop lady. She didn't hoard her piss like Shauna did but she made her house a designated shitting floor. She even tried to shit on her daughter's floor when she moved in with her. Before that she used to shit in cups and would do it in front of her grandkids. There was so much dog, rat, and human piss and shit that it went into the wood and the house had to be condemned. Despite that, she still moved back into the house to fix it WTF

Yikes.

I haven't watched Hoarders in ages, I need to catch up.

A few of the more notorious episodes of Intervention might make for a 'fun' movie night. Particularly when Linda starts screaming and running out of the hotel regardless of the 'excrutiating pain' she must be in.

Francis E. Dec Esc.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, what episode is that?

Season 2 episode 11, June and Doug.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I always wondered what happen to Gabe, the most hated intervention participant in history. I know they did a weak sauce follow up a year or two after his episode aired that desperately tried to make it seem like he was a bit better (he wasn’t) but I’m curious about now.

I could easily see his parents ending up on the street and Gabe still demanding more money for the slots from his cardboard box next door.

He’s an abject lesson in how not to raise a “gifted” kid. Gabe had zero ability to function in the real world.

Princess Peaches

✨✨✨✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always wondered what happen to Gabe, the most hated intervention participant in history. I know they did a weak sauce follow up a year or two after his episode aired that desperately tried to make it seem like he was a bit better (he wasn’t) but I’m curious about now.

I could easily see his parents ending up on the street and Gabe still demanding more money for the slots from his cardboard box next door.

He’s an abject lesson in how not to raise a “gifted” kid. Gabe had zero ability to function in the real world.

He sounds so insufferable.
The more interesting episodes of Intervention are the ones covering eating disorders. Seeing them refuse treatment is horrifying.

toilet_rainbow

kiwifarms.net

I remember that the show did some update segments shortly before the initial cancellation but I don't remember Gabe being one of them. He's most likely doing the same schtick.

He sounds so insufferable.
The more interesting episodes of Intervention are the ones covering eating disorders. Seeing them refuse treatment is horrifying.

Some of the most memorable moments off the top of my head are from eating disorder eps. The lady that shoved a toothbrush down her throat to purge (and I'm pretty sure she was the same that hid her barf bags in her closet, although I could be wrong), the anorexic with an identical twin, the bulimic that called the show on himself...

New episode of Hoarders tonight. Woman hoarded 3 (!) houses. The crew only got to work on two of them because of time and the hoarder (Patricia) being uncooperative. At one point her boyfriend got so done with her shit that he started just destroying things. I did think that that giant Krusty the Clown doll in the beginning was cool, I gotta say.

Princess Peaches

✨✨✨✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember that the show did some update segments shortly before the initial cancellation but I don't remember Gabe being one of them. He's most likely doing the same schtick.

Some of the most memorable moments off the top of my head are from eating disorder eps. The lady that shoved a toothbrush down her throat to purge (and I'm pretty sure she was the same that hid her barf bags in her closet, although I could be wrong), the anorexic with an identical twin, the bulimic that called the show on himself...

New episode of Hoarders tonight. Woman hoarded 3 (!) houses. The crew only got to work on two of them because of time and the hoarder (Patricia) being uncooperative. At one point her boyfriend got so done with her shit that he started just destroying things. I did think that that giant Krusty the Clown doll in the beginning was cool, I gotta say.

Good for him. Owning three houses is not cheap.
My favorite hoarders episodes are when the houses are so bad that the owner’s family has them put into assisted care. It’s satisfying when you know these people won’t be allowed to hoard to that extreme again.

toilet_rainbow

kiwifarms.net
Good for him. Owning three houses is not cheap.
My favorite hoarders episodes are when the houses are so bad that the owner’s family has them put into assisted care. It’s satisfying when you know these people won’t be allowed to hoard to that extreme again.

When the houses are condemned even after cleanup you know that they're ultra fucked.

There was an episode where an entire family of hoarders was so delusional that cleaning animal shit off of a seat was groundbreaking to them. The kids were in their 30s and never left home, not even for college. It was just incredible. Shame that they were half of an episode with Sir Patrick the pedo scammer, because that was one for the ages. I found the episode on YouTube but it's in super shit quality.

Bunny Tracks

Tidings of Comfort and Joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Three houses? I think that might've beaten the record for most houses. It definitely beats Lynda from the episode Shanna/Lynda (yes, that Shanna. Crazy shit lady) who had two houses crammed full of junk and absolutely refused to get rid of any of it due to her belief that the rapture was coming and the people left behind would be in need of it. She wouldn't even let them throw out dirty and ripped up clothes on the grounds that the people could still use the zippers and snaps.

Despite all that, I'm pretty sure the biggest hoard of all time (in terms of confirmed weight) goes to Andy and Becky, an elderly couple who managed to have amassed 250 tons of stuff.

The only thing stopping me from saying it definitely takes the top spot is because Sandra managed to have an entire mansion full of hoarded junk, (even the tunnel underneath the house was packed) and I don't think they mentioned how much it all weighed. The worst part is that she lost all of it. She kept putting stuff out on the street claiming someone was coming to help her transfer it somewhere, but no one ever came. In the end it was all thrown away. She was effectively homeless by the end of the episode.

Edit: Apparently there's two Lindas that both have the exact same MO in that they believe the end times are coming. Lynda, (the one spelled with a y) is the one with the two houses full of stuff. The other Linda is the one that wouldn't give up the rotten clothes, or anything for that matter. Literally nothing was thrown out and the crew made zero progress.

Last edited:

Francis E. Dec Esc.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When the houses are condemned even after cleanup you know that they're ultra fucked.

There was an episode where an entire family of hoarders was so delusional that cleaning animal shit off of a seat was groundbreaking to them. The kids were in their 30s and never left home, not even for college. It was just incredible. Shame that they were half of an episode with Sir Patrick the pedo scammer, because that was one for the ages. I found the episode on YouTube but it's in super shit quality.

I like the one with the ex-cop with the cigarette hag wife who screams "NO I DON'T HAVE A PICKLE".

toilet_rainbow

kiwifarms.net
New season of Hoarders started on Monday!

Season premiere's spotlight is on a woman named Carol. She married a family friend after his wife hung herself during a manic episode, only to abandon him after running all the credit cards, buying enough shit to fill all three floors (including the stairs), and avoiding paying the utilities. Horrible, horrible woman. Fortunately, her husband's family kicked her out of their lives. Unfortunately, it was not until the husband passed and the house had to be sold because of her debt and the immense repairs the house required to be relivable.

looney27

kiwifarms.net
New season of Hoarders started on Monday!

Season premiere's spotlight is on a woman named Carol. She married a family friend after his wife hung herself during a manic episode, only to abandon him after running all the credit cards, buying enough shit to fill all three floors (including the stairs), and avoiding paying the utilities. Horrible, horrible woman. Fortunately, her husband's family kicked her out of their lives. Unfortunately, it was not until the husband passed and the house had to be sold because of her debt and the immense repairs the house required to be relivable.

I’ve seen every episode, this was by far the craziest. I can’t believe the end text sequence where they said Dave is dead and Carol is ex-communicated and they lost everything. Like... what the hell?! From that happy family moment to that!? I was shocked.

nets_awesome

You're as dense as usual... But, I don't blame you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last nights episode was pretty crazy. A codependent man child and crazy mom who had a 6’ high wall of filth surrounding the house. The kid was a total neck beard who hoarded old computers and synthesizers covered in rat feces that he valued at $80-$100k. The daughter tried to help them but ended up getting cut out of the hoarders and man baby’s lives.

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Gabe was arrested again on February 5, 2020 with a $20,000 bond. He looked so good in treatment on his follow-up, I really thought he could make it.

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I loved Hoarders and was so bummed it went off the air a few years ago. Rate me late but its back?! Where can I watch.

My favorite hoarders were
  • The Pacific Northwest shit machine. Was it Shauna? She was possibly retarded and pooped everywhere.
  • The two black guys in San Fran. Only because one of the brothers died before the cleanup. It was awkward.
  • The Chicago book weirdos.

Also watching Matt and Corey just become more bitter as seasons went on was simultaneously funny and depressing. That and Dr. Sazio looking more and more jaundiced as things went on.