Hobart RPG/Board Game Shop has a "Female Only" Event Night, Bans Males - NO GROGNARDS ALLOWED

If "Men only" or "White only" were allowed, then who fucking cares. But, since those things are very obviously not allowed, no matter what people might try to gaslight about it, then this is just an example of hypocrisy.

Also, it's a dumb solution to a dumb problem. "Women's spaces" are needed because women are TERRIFIED they're going to be assaulted at any given moment. Statistics don't support this fear, but nevertheless, it's strongly promoted that women aren't safe anywhere, especially with men around. Those women need to be told the same thing they told the white guys who were terrified the black people were going to rape and murder their whole family, quit being such a fucking bigot.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
If "Men only" or "White only" were allowed, then who fucking cares. But, since those things are very obviously not allowed, no matter what people might try to gaslight about it, then this is just an example of hypocrisy.

Also, it's a dumb solution to a dumb problem. "Women's spaces" are needed because women are TERRIFIED they're going to be assaulted at any given moment. Statistics don't support this fear, but nevertheless, it's strongly promoted that women aren't safe anywhere, especially with men around. Those women need to be told the same thing they told the white guys who were terrified the black people were going to rape and murder their whole family, quit being such a fucking bigot.
I like how everyone who runs the shop are white men.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't know how hard it is to eject dickheads for being dickheads? Seriously, most of either sex will respect you when you do that as unfortunately gatekeeping is needed when you do tabletop as I have learned being in the Kiwi D&D server.
TTRPG players are always giant pussies when it comes to IRL interactions. No one likes confronting the rampaging tardmonsters.

Reactions: Kyria the Great

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
They're in for a bad day when they realize 'that guy' can just as easily be 'that gal'
Pointless empty gesture from naive fools, it's a retail/hobbycraft service provided not a support group for proto catladies. If anything you're doing nerd women/trans a diservice by cultivating their eccentricities and othering them.

JektheDumbass

kiwifarms.net
On one hand, male gamers are terrible people in general, and I support anything that removes them from public places.

On the other hand, girl gamers are usually worse, and trannie gamers are absolutely insufferable. I have a feeling the female only game will turn to tranny only pretty quickly.

EDIT: https://youtu.be/bP3GYdrW450

Last edited:
Reactions: Haunter
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino