Hold up, imma let you finish but... Kanye West opinions -

wristwatchswisswatch

I can feel the cosmos
kiwifarms.net
Howdy, Kiwis. I'm just curious to see what the consensus on Kanye West is here. I'm still anally annihilated for him fucking with Paul McCartney and Beck.

I personally think he hasn't released a good album since Graduation and his god-complex is getting out of hand. I expected Jay-Z to bop that dude for nearly embarrassing him and his wife again.

Y

YI 457

kiwifarms.net
He sucks and he stole from Enter the Void:

Original:
Comparison:

• Mad at the Internet
Reactions: 1 person

Zenotwapal

Arresting fugitives is all I crave
kiwifarms.net

Venusaur

Kiwi Farms Produce Inspector
kiwifarms.net
"Meh". Any song I like of his is just remixed music from other artists (Daft Punk, King Crimson...). The guy has a douchy personality, a lot of money to make videos and an godzilla-sized ego. People seem to like him and think he's amazing, but he's just never done it for me.

Dalish

jewess bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno.

He's doing shit with music that no one else has done. He's got awards and accolades for a reason-- he's inventive, wildly talented and Yeezus was possibly the most well-constructed album in the last decade.

Musician Lou Reed reviewed the album shortly before his death, describing it as "majestic and inspiring [...] no one's near doing what he's doing, it's not even on the same planet."
He's still an asshole.

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Decent producer, terrible rapper, moderately entertaining as a lolcow mainly because his ego is so far removed from reality. Kanye is the definition of unwarranted self-importance.

Lefty's Revenge

Sexy Alien Man
kiwifarms.net
Musical genius. Not too smart in anything else. He's also remarkably bad at articulating himself. To the point where he has good points at time but can never spit them out.

I also get annoyed with the people who get all morally outraged over fucking Kanye West. If he's not as important as he thinks he is stop writing essays about him.

Also when exactly did Kanye West "Fuck with" Paul McCartney?

Dalish

jewess bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

honestly one of the best music videos recently. Kanye always has a good mix of that angry, righteous wrath music but when he slows it down a bit and shows off his vocals, dude is killing it.

also siqq as fuck and trippy

Last edited:

MACH-IV

DO NOT DOWNVOTE
kiwifarms.net
He sucks and he stole from Enter the Void:

Original:
Comparison:
I love that movie and the music vid is an undeniable rip off. I blame Hype Williams, since he was the "creative mastermind" behind the project. The music samples don't bother me because Kanye does a really nice job with them most of the time.

Youtube comments on those Paul McCartney collabs are hilarious: "good song but they should've had someone famous like Bruno Mars on guitar instead"

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 people
Tags
None