Hold up, imma let you finish but... Kanye West opinions -

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've always said Nas was the Hip-Hop king of the East Coast (big OutKast fan too), I like how humble he is and how he responds to disses with his own that are pretty clever. Kanye has some tunes, but he's way to full of himself. I liked South Park Parodying him a lot for that reason.

• Feels
Reactions: 1 person

wristwatchswisswatch

I can feel the cosmos
kiwifarms.net
Dude's fresh. Might take awards too seriously but whatevs. Glad someone within the system called out the Grammy's bullshit decision making.

Love people coming the defense of Beck though. Like who gives a fuck about the dude after 1994?
Beck is the shit, yo. I don't even care what year it is. People are defending him because of his influence on the industry, which Kanye doesn't really care about.

• Feels

Zeorus

voilà la guimbarde
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a student of music history, I'd like to point out that talent and/or greatness aren't mutually exclusive with twattery. Kanye has quite a few spiritual predecessors:

~ Gesualdo (Renaissance composer, killed his wife and kids)
~ Mozart (a bit of a man-child)
~ Beethoven (total dick to everyone, widely theorized to have been Aspergian)
~ Richard Wagner (violent anti-Semite, major inspiration for Nazism)
~ Erik Satie (wrote music specifically to mock the failings of other composers)
~ Frank Sinatra (dick to fans and journalists)
~ Elvis Presley (took advantage of underage female fans)
~ John Lennon (beat his wife, dick to George and Ringo)
~ Usher (mentored Justin Bieber)

And the list goes on. For my money, Kanye is a talented, inventive guy who is overhyped by himself and the media personnel who have developed a perverse fascination with him, completing a symbiotic cycle of decadence, media fluff and eternally growing wealth.

The Phantom on the Hill

"Angel of Music"
kiwifarms.net
As a student of music history, I'd like to point out that talent and/or greatness aren't mutually exclusive with twattery. Kanye has quite a few spiritual predecessors:

~ Gesualdo (Renaissance composer, killed his wife and kids)
~ Mozart (a bit of a man-child)
~ Beethoven (total dick to everyone, widely theorized to have been Aspergian)
~ Richard Wagner (violent anti-Semite, major inspiration for Nazism)
~ Erik Satie (wrote music specifically to mock the failings of other composers)
~ Frank Sinatra (dick to fans and journalists)
~ Elvis Presley (took advantage of underage female fans)
~ John Lennon (beat his wife, dick to George and Ringo)
~ Usher (mentored Justin Bieber)

And the list goes on. For my money, Kanye is a talented, inventive guy who is overhyped by himself and the media personnel who have developed a perverse fascination with him, completing a symbiotic cycle of decadence, media fluff and eternally growing wealth.
You left out that John beat up cripples (or at least made fun of them) in his youth.

AnimuGinger

Schmuck in Scrubs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I read something about how Kanye's love for himself is supposed to be a form of protest against white imperialism and a healthy expression of his blackness.

I personally think he's just egotistical and let his talent get to his head. Kanye sees Kanye in the Mirror of Erised.

But yeah, his music is pretty legit.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
It surprises me to see so many buying his ego routine so wholeheartedly. You gotta beLIEve him, he really does think his legacy will be more important than Nelson Mandela's.

Peter Capaldi

He's about as much use as a marzipan dildo.
kiwifarms.net
He is a horrible dad though, with Kim being a horrible mother. Who in fuck's name calls their child "North", especially if her last name is "West"? You might as well just slap a paper with "KICK ME" on her everyday when she is at the age of going to school. Plus, only black/white/brown(?) clothing and toys... Children need primary colours you dumbasses.

On a different note, I still can't believe Paul McCartney did a song with that twat. Plus, all the retarded teens coming out with tweets about Paul McCartney being an obscure artist and Kanye being a great dude to give him some spotlight. I really hope those tweets are satirical, but you know how low it can go...

Peter Capaldi

He's about as much use as a marzipan dildo.
kiwifarms.net
Really? Anonymous going full SJW? That's the downside of everyone being able to be Anonymous. I guess he won't be getting a lot of support from his "brothers".

Reactions: Jonzun

Payday

Jenny! #Payday #RocketLauncher
kiwifarms.net
His fans are retarded, I hope to god that Kanye is actually playing a character most of the time and his music is okay, there are definitely some songs i enjoy.

• Agree

MACH-IV

DO NOT DOWNVOTE
kiwifarms.net
He is a horrible dad though, with Kim being a horrible mother. Who in fuck's name calls their child "North", especially if her last name is "West"? You might as well just slap a paper with "KICK ME" on her everyday when she is at the age of going to school. Plus, only black/white/brown(?) clothing and toys... Children need primary colours you dumbasses.

On a different note, I still can't believe Paul McCartney did a song with that twat. Plus, all the retarded teens coming out with tweets about Paul McCartney being an obscure artist and Kanye being a great dude to give him some spotlight. I really hope those tweets are satirical, but you know how low it can go...
You think he's a horrible dad because you don't like the name of his child? Really?
The sad truth is that McCartney collaborating with Kanye made McCartney more relevant today. Everyone wants to work with Kanye, even the people who can't stand him.

Tags
None