Holly Bone ("FuturisticHub") v. Wyde, et al (2021) -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

komedian

kiwifarms.net
FuturisticHub, also known as Brian Martin, is a cow known in the past for threats of litigation against anyone who mocks him. He and his wife, Holly Bone, are now (seemingly) following through with their previous threats of legal action.

1616612670031.png

original | archive
Backstory is that he lost a $20,000,000 lawsuit that he fled to the United Kingdom to avoid facing the consequences of. There is currently an active warrant for his arrest preventing him from entering the U.S. without immediately being arrested.

In December of 2020, Brian's channels 'FuturisticHub' as well as one called 'CreamWorks Animation' were confiscated following a turn-over order. YouTube then allegedly took $300,000 of revenue from the channel's adsense and deposited it to the registry of the court. Brian is attempting to get these channels back as they brought in hundreds of thousands of dollars every month. He is claiming his wife has always owned the channel. Under that pretense they are arguing the confiscation of the channels was unjust. Bear in mind this is in spite of Brian admitting in the video games lawsuit that he owned the channel.
1616612687711.png

Brian is currently using an account called 'WildCraft' which creates the exact same content.

He is also threatening to sue people who show evidence that Brian owns the channel.

Bone v. Wyde et al
Texas Northern District Court
Case #: 3:21-cv-00555
Filing Date: 03/10/2021

1616613372752.png

PacerMonitor

Attachments

• Bone v. Wyde.pdf
    87.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

komedian

kiwifarms.net
A cursory glance suggests their Youtube channels were already seized and they’re suing Google and Youtube.
The four defendants involved are David Tyler Moss, Dan Wyde, Fidelissimus LLC, Google LLC and YouTube LLC. David Tyler Moss and Fidelissimus, LLC were plaintiffs of the initial $20,000,000 lawsuit against Brian. Daniel Wyde was their attorney.

Following the "videogames" ruling, Brian's channels 'FuturisticHub' as well as another called 'CreamWorks Animation' were confiscated, and given to the defendants following a turn-over order. YouTube then allegedly took $300,000 of revenue from the channel's adsense and deposited it to the registry of the court. The channels appear to have been confiscated sometime in December of 2020 - as the document specifies their last pay-out ($114,521) occurring that month. Coincidentally, both channels both stopped uploading that month, and shortly after Brian created "WildCraftYT" consisting of the exact same content.

1616617271554.png

original | archive

Brian is attempting to get these channels back by claiming his wife has always owned the channel. Under that pretense they are arguing the confiscation of the channels was unjust.

These are all from here, let me know if I've misinterpreted anything though.

komedian

kiwifarms.net
Someone found where the court hearings are being uploaded.

0:00 - Intro.
1:09 - Motions overview.
1:55 - Motion for new trial presented.
9:48 - Judge takes issue with defendants (Holly Bone, Brian Martins wife) lawyer making excuses for both Holly and her husband "hiding out".
11:21 - Lawyers get pissy with each other about gay lawyer shit.
12:56 - Motion to quash presented.
16:41 - Jewtube lawyer declines to join subpoena objection, and proceeds to explain why.
19:46 - Explain youtube account creation like I'm a boomer.
20:45 - Defendants lawyer states, in no uncertain terms, that both FuturisticHub and Creamwork Animations have had. Holly Bones name on them since the channels conception.
24:10 - Plaintiffs lawyers call bullshit.
26:04 - Judge denies motion to quash.
26:50 - Motion to modify presented.
29:42 - Motion of contempt presented. Defendant lawyer scrambling.
32:31 - Brian subject to arrest. Plaintiff lawyer urges court to draft letter to the state department to flag Brian's passport upon entering the country. Judge agrees that's a good idea.
34:55 - Show Cause explanation.
39:54 -- 40:47 - Silence, into another exhibit.
43:09 - Brian had a failure to turn over all non-exempt property, found in contempt on all grounds.
44:24 - Fin.
[/SPOILER}

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Brian is attempting to get these channels back by claiming his wife has always owned the channel. Under that pretense they are arguing the confiscation of the channels was unjust.
Yeah I'm not buying this crap. Brian Martin has multiple personality disorder and he always acts like another person behind a different account.

Gay Crippled Alligator

Average western culture downfall enjoyer.
kiwifarms.net
So maybe one of y'all can explain this to me. In the proceedings, the judge stated that upon entering the country again, Brian would be subject to arrest. Does this mean a warrant will be created for his arrest? Because, as of now, searching the DFW related court websites doesn't show a warrant for his arrest. Is it a completely different process, or is it just that not enough time has passed so the warrant hasn't populated on the site yet? Or is it just that I'm a dumbass and I am looking in the wrong places?

pearlslam

kiwifarms.net
So maybe one of y'all can explain this to me. In the proceedings, the judge stated that upon entering the country again, Brian would be subject to arrest. Does this mean a warrant will be created for his arrest? Because, as of now, searching the DFW related court websites doesn't show a warrant for his arrest. Is it a completely different process, or is it just that not enough time has passed so the warrant hasn't populated on the site yet? Or is it just that I'm a dumbass and I am looking in the wrong places?
He does owe upwards of $18,000,000. Plus, he was found in Contempt of court, so that would put him as subject to arrest right there.

Gay Crippled Alligator

Average western culture downfall enjoyer.
kiwifarms.net
He does owe upwards of $18,000,000. Plus, he was found in Contempt of court, so that would put him as subject to arrest right there.
Yeah I heard the judge say that he was subject to arrest upon arrival to the country on the video. My question is, when will the warrant show up in a system? Or will there be a warrant at all? I'm pretty sure this was a DFW court, and there isn't a warrant popping up for Brian Martin.