Holly Bone ("FuturisticHub") v. Wyde, et al (2021) -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

pearlslam

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I heard the judge say that he was subject to arrest upon arrival to the country on the video. My question is, when will the warrant show up in a system? Or will there be a warrant at all? I'm pretty sure this was a DFW court, and there isn't a warrant popping up for Brian Martin.
Oh. It is probably a bench warrant, so those don't usually show up on the system, but don't quote me on that.

komedian

kiwifarms.net
You're practically asking for Null to get a lawsuit from this guy. How devilish of you.
I doubt Null has anything to worry about. Brian is tens of millions in debt. The channels he is fighting for generates significant income, but will likely be confiscated until the amount is paid. In any case, Turkey Tom created a video recently with evidence that Holly did not create the channel. They are threatening a defamation suit against him though it is doubtful to go anywhere.

Screenshot_20210325-151930_Chrome.jpg
archive

Their story (legal argument) is that Holly has been operating FuturisticHub for the past ten years. She claims to have animated all of the infamous Minecraft sex videos herself. Given this post on the community tab it seems they came up with this lie before it was confiscated. Here she claims she made the channel when she was thirteen, and Brian was simply a voice actor and "special person" in her life.

1616706923330.png
1616707012238.png

archive

Holly is a real person. Her voice can be heard in early videos on the WildCraft channel. What is interesting is that Holly does indeed make Minecraft animations herself, which may be why they feel so confident lying about this story. It looks good at face value for their argument. Unfortunately for them, her animations are clearly of far worse quality than those seen on FuturisticHub. Even a layman could tell they were produced by two different people.
This is an example of Holly's animation style.

This is an example of Brian's animation style.

Holly has also publicly stated that she uses a software called "Mine-imator". The videos on FuturisticHub are made in Source Filmmaker. It is not possible to create the animations seen on FuturisticHub in the program Holly is familiar with. This is because Mine-imator is primitive and only intended for Minecraft animations. It cannot handle the models Brian uses of characters like Sonic and SpongeBob.

1616708091189.png

archive

It is likely they are betting on boomers not noticing these inconsistencies. Regardless, if they do become aware of these details their case is going to fall apart. I may do a seperate post in Brian's own thread documenting how the two got into contact. Holly seems oblivious and appears to have been manipulated into being Brian's puppet. I leave you with this.
1616709391272.png

archive
1616709751838.png

archive
1616710007463.png
archive

Makov Pitt

Average Spetnaz, just asking questions.
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Null has anything to worry about. Brian is tens of millions in debt. The channels he is fighting for generates significant income, but will likely be confiscated until the amount is paid. In any case, Turkey Tom created a video recently with evidence that Holly did not create the channel. They are threatening a defamation suit against him though it is doubtful to go anywhere.

View attachment 2028382
archive

Their story (legal argument) is that Holly has been operating FuturisticHub for the past ten years. She claims to have animated all of the infamous Minecraft sex videos herself. Given this post on the community tab it seems they came up with this lie before it was confiscated. Here she claims she made the channel when she was thirteen, and Brian was simply a voice actor and "special person" in her life.

View attachment 2028601View attachment 2028608
archive

Holly is a real person. Her voice can be heard in early videos on the WildCraft channel. What is interesting is that Holly does indeed make Minecraft animations herself, which may be why they feel so confident lying about this story. It looks good at face value for their argument. Unfortunately for them, her animations are clearly of far worse quality than those seen on FuturisticHub. Even a layman could tell they were produced by two different people.
This is an example of Holly's animation style.

This is an example of Brian's animation style.

Holly has also publicly stated that she uses a software called "Mine-imator". The videos on FuturisticHub are made in Source Filmmaker. It is not possible to create the animations seen on FuturisticHub in the program Holly is familiar with. This is because Mine-imator is primitive and only intended for Minecraft animations. It cannot handle the models Brian uses of characters like Sonic and SpongeBob.

View attachment 2028665
archive

It is likely they are betting on boomers not noticing these inconsistencies. Regardless, if they do become aware of these details their case is going to fall apart. I may do a seperate post in Brian's own thread documenting how the two got into contact. Holly seems oblivious and appears to have been manipulated into being Brian's puppet. I leave you with this.
I remember like I found him on a conversation, and told him "aren't you that minecraft foot fetish guy" and he like got mad and threaten me with his friend. I dont have screenshots because this was around 2017.

Orion66

kiwifarms.net
I just came from Turkey toms video and searched the internet and I see some people are against Futuristichub and others are not. I want to come in on Futuristichubs side and after researching and doing a lot of digging I feel that Holly is the owner of the channel and I’ll explain. I think we need to see both sides of this. Holly was 13 when she made her Minecraft channel? Brian was a lot older and all this time I am not going to believe that an older man is capable of making these immature videos. Also Holly appears to be a real person who has a real lawyer that did actually sue the same people who sued Brian Martin. If anything Holly and her lawyer are confident that they will win. Why would they file a lawsuit for copyright on Hollys channel if Holly didn’t own it? Also why is it hard to believe that Brian is a voice artist and used to manage Hollys YouTube channel? Let’s talk about Brian’s role in a dead channel called videogames. The Videogames channel in what 2013 and 2014 was ran by Brian and want the job there to manage a bunch of youtubers? So why is it hard to believe Brian wouldn’t manage or even help Holly develop her YouTube channel so Hollys animations would be uploaded to the Videogames community channel? You don’t remember Videogames? Wow I was in love with that channel and they uploaded other peoples videos to promote them. I’m sure Brian and Holly worked together to get Minecraft content like hers on the channel. How old is Brian anyways? Some people are saying he’s 25 others 40 and some 36. By watching the animations on Hollys channel Futuristichub and now Wildcraft I’m convinced the animations are made by a younger person than Brian. Even the amount of times Futuristichub tells her audience that she loves them is not some thing I would see Brian do.

now let’s talk about Holly. Holly said publicly she is autistic so I’m not going to poke fun at that because that is wrong. But the work holly does looks exactly like what a young autistic person would make. I also think it’s not far fetched that Holly would make Minecraft sexual content when she was a teen and think it’s funny because she’s autistic and that’s normal for them. Remember H3H3? I saw him do a video about Hollys animation and it to me looks like Brian took the blame. Holly pointed that out already on her Twitter and I think it makes sense that someone she trusts to protect her would take the blame so she wasn’t a target much like what’s happening now. This is exactly why Holly stayed hidden because of people like this who look like all they want to do is make her life difficult. I also noticed she had animations on other channels that weren’t as good as her main channel. I think those were made for that purpose. Hollys professional career on her YouTube channel is Futuristichub and if she is using mine mator then it’s probably the program she wants to use for other channels. I’m not sure if she is using source film maker it’s either cinema 4d or blender. So I think people in here are getting facts wrong. The one thing that I saw is that big YouTube networks have already confirmed Holly to be the actual owner of Futuristichub. So if that is the case then there is no reason to deny Holly of her right to that ownership.

overall the only people who should even be making any official statements about her channels in these cases is her lawyer and her. Holly appears to be represented and therefore Futuristichub has a lawyer working on this case for her. I am confident that her lawyer has actual evidence to Hollys claims and that is why her lawyer and Holly filed a huge lawsuit and sued Google and YouTube this month. Did you see the lawsuit? That’s a risk and I don’t think Holly and her lawyer would risk their lives against Google if the facts on her side were not true. In conclusion I think Turkey Tom and his video was good on Brian’s side but when talking about Holly who is the owner of her Minecraft animation channel Futuristichub I think it is wrong to assume anything until the case is done. She’s making threats of defamation lawsuits now? It’s silly but the more I think about it the more I have to agree. I would be the same way if something I worked on my whole life was jeopardized by something I did not do. Hollys personal life is not my business so I’m not going to get personal and I don’t think people should either.

Brian appears to be a legitimate voice artist and has a strong connection to Holly.

someone in here said that it appears Holly is an animator artist? Well that’s your proof that Holly is capable of animating so she very well is the animator to her channel Futuristichub. Do we even know if Brian taught Holly to animate? I don’t know and nobody does either. It’s speculation. I think Holly has a right to claim her channel just like everyone else. Holly filing a lawsuit on Google and YouTube was enough for me to say that she is the owner so I’m going to side with Holly here and you can argue with me about it but Hollys evidence outweighs all the issues others have said in here.

The four defendants involved are David Tyler Moss, Dan Wyde, Fidelissimus LLC, Google LLC and YouTube LLC. David Tyler Moss and Fidelissimus, LLC were plaintiffs of the initial $20,000,000 lawsuit against Brian. Daniel Wyde was their attorney.

Following the "videogames" ruling, Brian's channels 'FuturisticHub' as well as another called 'CreamWorks Animation' were confiscated, and given to the defendants following a turn-over order. YouTube then allegedly took $300,000 of revenue from the channel's adsense and deposited it to the registry of the court. The channels appear to have been confiscated sometime in December of 2020 - as the document specifies their last pay-out ($114,521) occurring that month. Coincidentally, both channels both stopped uploading that month, and shortly after Brian created "WildCraftYT" consisting of the exact same content.

View attachment 2025536
original | archive

Brian is attempting to get these channels back by claiming his wife has always owned the channel. Under that pretense they are arguing the confiscation of the channels was unjust.

These are all from here, let me know if I've misinterpreted anything though.
I already answered your issues here and I think you should let Holly and her lawyer deal with the cases. Nothing you say here seems to make any sense and their is evidence that YouTube networks have already backed Holly up as being the owner. Calling holly a puppet is extraordinarily irresponsible of you. She has rights just like you and just like me. I’m convinced that Holly is the owner and that she and her lawyer will ultimately win these cases

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
I just came from Turkey toms video and searched the internet and I see some people are against Futuristichub and others are not. I want to come in on Futuristichubs side and after researching and doing a lot of digging I feel that Holly is the owner of the channel and I’ll explain. I think we need to see both sides of this. Holly was 13 when she made her Minecraft channel? Brian was a lot older and all this time I am not going to believe that an older man is capable of making these immature videos. Also Holly appears to be a real person who has a real lawyer that did actually sue the same people who sued Brian Martin. If anything Holly and her lawyer are confident that they will win. Why would they file a lawsuit for copyright on Hollys channel if Holly didn’t own it? Also why is it hard to believe that Brian is a voice artist and used to manage Hollys YouTube channel? Let’s talk about Brian’s role in a dead channel called videogames. The Videogames channel in what 2013 and 2014 was ran by Brian and want the job there to manage a bunch of youtubers? So why is it hard to believe Brian wouldn’t manage or even help Holly develop her YouTube channel so Hollys animations would be uploaded to the Videogames community channel? You don’t remember Videogames? Wow I was in love with that channel and they uploaded other peoples videos to promote them. I’m sure Brian and Holly worked together to get Minecraft content like hers on the channel. How old is Brian anyways? Some people are saying he’s 25 others 40 and some 36. By watching the animations on Hollys channel Futuristichub and now Wildcraft I’m convinced the animations are made by a younger person than Brian. Even the amount of times Futuristichub tells her audience that she loves them is not some thing I would see Brian do.

now let’s talk about Holly. Holly said publicly she is autistic so I’m not going to poke fun at that because that is wrong. But the work holly does looks exactly like what a young autistic person would make. I also think it’s not far fetched that Holly would make Minecraft sexual content when she was a teen and think it’s funny because she’s autistic and that’s normal for them. Remember H3H3? I saw him do a video about Hollys animation and it to me looks like Brian took the blame. Holly pointed that out already on her Twitter and I think it makes sense that someone she trusts to protect her would take the blame so she wasn’t a target much like what’s happening now. This is exactly why Holly stayed hidden because of people like this who look like all they want to do is make her life difficult. I also noticed she had animations on other channels that weren’t as good as her main channel. I think those were made for that purpose. Hollys professional career on her YouTube channel is Futuristichub and if she is using mine mator then it’s probably the program she wants to use for other channels. I’m not sure if she is using source film maker it’s either cinema 4d or blender. So I think people in here are getting facts wrong. The one thing that I saw is that big YouTube networks have already confirmed Holly to be the actual owner of Futuristichub. So if that is the case then there is no reason to deny Holly of her right to that ownership.

overall the only people who should even be making any official statements about her channels in these cases is her lawyer and her. Holly appears to be represented and therefore Futuristichub has a lawyer working on this case for her. I am confident that her lawyer has actual evidence to Hollys claims and that is why her lawyer and Holly filed a huge lawsuit and sued Google and YouTube this month. Did you see the lawsuit? That’s a risk and I don’t think Holly and her lawyer would risk their lives against Google if the facts on her side were not true. In conclusion I think Turkey Tom and his video was good on Brian’s side but when talking about Holly who is the owner of her Minecraft animation channel Futuristichub I think it is wrong to assume anything until the case is done. She’s making threats of defamation lawsuits now? It’s silly but the more I think about it the more I have to agree. I would be the same way if something I worked on my whole life was jeopardized by something I did not do. Hollys personal life is not my business so I’m not going to get personal and I don’t think people should either.

Brian appears to be a legitimate voice artist and has a strong connection to Holly.

someone in here said that it appears Holly is an animator artist? Well that’s your proof that Holly is capable of animating so she very well is the animator to her channel Futuristichub. Do we even know if Brian taught Holly to animate? I don’t know and nobody does either. It’s speculation. I think Holly has a right to claim her channel just like everyone else. Holly filing a lawsuit on Google and YouTube was enough for me to say that she is the owner so I’m going to side with Holly here and you can argue with me about it but Hollys evidence outweighs all the issues others have said in here.

I already answered your issues here and I think you should let Holly and her lawyer deal with the cases. Nothing you say here seems to make any sense and their is evidence that YouTube networks have already backed Holly up as being the owner. Calling holly a puppet is extraordinarily irresponsible of you. She has rights just like you and just like me. I’m convinced that Holly is the owner and that she and her lawyer will ultimately win these cases
Hello, Brian.

Spergichu

Survived the Dark Room on gm_construct
kiwifarms.net

tl;dr please, Brian.

Burmese Rice Farmer

Myanmar's new head of state
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hey, Brian, just wanted to let you know that this whole thread is satire.
Only satire.
Nothing else.

komedian

kiwifarms.net

If their lawyers are even marginally competent you are going to lose very badly in court.

Gay Crippled Alligator

Average western culture downfall enjoyer.
kiwifarms.net

Hey Brian, make any good minecraft porn for children lately?

Orion66

kiwifarms.net
Hey, Brian, just wanted to let you know that this whole thread is satire.
Only satire.
Nothing else.
Must be mistaken I am not Brian but good to know I wasted my time thinking this forum was a factual forum.

If their lawyers are even marginally competent you are going to lose very badly in court.
I don’t understand how I am a part of this court case when it’s Holly. Also I’m not Brian but that is fine if people would like to say this. I was looking for a healthy debate. Just found out this thread isn’t factual so I will just leave. I did research on Eugene Dubose whom is Hollys lawyer and I must say he is extremely competent. Harvard professor? Impressive to say the least.

NIGGO KILLA

We wuz Mobla suits n shit
kiwifarms.net
Must be mistaken I am not Brian but good to know I wasted my time thinking this forum was a factual forum.

I don’t understand how I am a part of this court case when it’s Holly. Also I’m not Brian but that is fine if people would like to say this. I was looking for a healthy debate. Just found out this thread isn’t factual so I will just leave. I did research on Eugene Dubose whom is Hollys lawyer and I must say he is extremely competent. Harvard professor? Impressive to say the least.
LIAT_Dick_Shoop.jpgLIAT_Dick_Shoop.jpgLIAT_Dick_Shoop.jpgLIAT_Dick_Shoop.jpg
ED made wonderful fan art of you

TheRetardKing

a degenerate autistic furry who posts dumb shit
kiwifarms.net

Hi, Brian. I'm just here to remind you that your a horrible human being.

WhatAmIDoing

kiwifarms.net
Well there's a health skepticism here since you joined the forum literally 2 days ago and have made a total of 2 posts, only on this topic. Most would find that suspicious.

But, sigh, here...
By watching the animations on Hollys channel Futuristichub and now Wildcraft I’m convinced the animations are made by a younger person than Brian.
That's a horrible argument, has no basis in fact, and reality has proven the opposite countless times.
Brian was a lot older and all this time I am not going to believe that an older man is capable of making these immature videos.
That's a horrible argument, has no basis in fact, and reality has proven the opposite countless times.
I also think it’s not far fetched that Holly would make Minecraft sexual content when she was a teen and think it’s funny because she’s autistic and that’s normal for them
I also think it's not far fetched that Brian would make Minecraft sexual content when he's an adult and think it's funny because he's a moron.

That’s a risk and I don’t think Holly and her lawyer would risk their lives against Google if the facts on her side were not true.
Welcome to 'Not how law works 101'.
someone in here said that it appears Holly is an animator artist? Well that’s your proof that Holly is capable of animating so she very well is the animator to her channel Futuristichub.
Working in paint is different than working in photoshop. See the difference? Same thing for Holly's choice of program.
Holly filing a lawsuit on Google and YouTube was enough for me to say that she is the owner
Welcome to 'Not how law works 101'.

Because of all the flimsy BS in your post as well as the first thing I mentioned on your weird account creation time is why people are calling you Brian. I'm only explaining some of this on the small, small, small chance that you're just obtuse and not Brian.