Holly Bone ("FuturisticHub") v. Wyde, et al (2021) -

pearlslam

kiwifarms.net
Would like to apologize for my weaponized autism the other day. However, I will NOT apologize to the one I pointed it at. He can go get fucked.

somecryptoneet

kiwifarms.net
Speaking as someone who's close friends who work in YouTube Industry (and myself as someone who had peripheral involvement prior to 'retiring' to crypto degenaracy). Everyone who has ever had anything to do with YouTube in the last 10 years has a Brian Martin story. Brian Martin is indisputably user Orion66, and created FuturisticHub, he is a personal lolcow to anybody involved in YouTube (and is infamous enough even Leafy will not talk of him).

The amount he cares about sounding like a hypothetical independent person is a typical sign of his brand of sybil attack. He is the type of person to interpret the legal fiction of the corporate veil to mean that he should actually try and LARP about being a different person to his corporation, or invent ridiculous explanations for why any doxxing method that could reasonably convince you of his identity is not actually him. In practice all of these traits make him more identifiable, I'm not sure if I should even say that, but he's not smart enough to actually not look like Brian Martin. On the same subject, the amount he cares about not being Brian Martin / LifeInATent is heavily derived from how he thinks you feel about LIAT.

YouTube's lawyer said it relatively plainly, the affidavit from the Freedom network, who's relationship with YouTube was terminated over this affair is irrelevant (CEO is generally nice but ignorant, got played unfortunately). Whether Freedom believed the Holly facade is utterly irrelevant, I have seen the way he reached out to other MCNs that it was a reasonably obvious LARP, but they probably assumed he was LARP'ing for taxes or something. The business conversations I have seen of the Holly fiction, essentially match the public ED ones of the Vince character; I do not think Holly was involved with any of the dodgy YouTube dealings.

The only thing that is legitimately interesting about it is how much the real Holly knows about this ('Holly' on the internet is clearly also Brian). I assume that while the 'cheap honest lawyer' is probably not the most aware of deceptive people using him, he is probably not foolish enough to think Brian is a young woman in a voice call. It is clearly provable that Brian Martin & Holly Martin are real different people and know each other because: (renamed Wildhub) here is a video uploaded on Wildcraft / Wildhub she made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og9l_AYmGZg (live, will probably get nuked), https://streamable.com/5ur9ff (video archive), https://archive.md/5Fi7Z (website archive) (video is currently live, I have archived both ways, not sure if there is a better method). We can also assume the marriage probably really exists legally, because a court is unlikely to fall for a fake name, given the age gap, we may have a legitimate case of grooming here.

pearlslam

kiwifarms.net
we may have a legitimate case of grooming here
That's what I fucking thought. If Brian is grooming her, then he is in deep shit.

EDIT to add: Here is even more fuel to the fire. I legitimately tried searching for Orion66 in a search engine, and this is the top result, I shit you not: https://www.reddit.com/user/Orion66 (Archive) I would like to point your attention to their Cake Day:

screenshot-www.reddit.com-2021.04.04-01_17_06.png

Funny how that precise avatar that looks like a fucking troon has a reddit account that is nearly the same age as their YouTube account. Gee, I wonder why?

Last edited:

Retard#7822

kiwifarms.net
The only thing that is legitimately interesting about it is how much the real Holly knows about this ('Holly' on the internet is clearly also Brian).
I had been wondering about this, as well as how much Brian had to put Holly up to filing the lawsuits in the first place. Imagine marrying someone and then finding out he wants you to file a lolsuit so he can get his animation channel back lol. Like marrying a girl and finding out shes 100k in debt lol, except in Brian's case it's 18mil.

pearlslam

kiwifarms.net
Going back to my last post, since I was half asleep when posting, I personally think that Orion66's farms account is actually either Holly in disguise, "Holly" in disguise, or Brian himself. Pick your poison, because either way, he is indeed acting like a fucking cow trying to defend the legitimacy of the lawsuit.

Retard#7822

kiwifarms.net
Going back to my last post, since I was half asleep when posting, I personally think that Orion66's farms account is actually either Holly in disguise, "Holly" in disguise, or Brian himself. Pick your poison, because either way, he is indeed acting like a fucking cow trying to defend the legitimacy of the lawsuit.
Indeed, I honestly feel the KF Orion66 is probably Brian, as he has a past history of doing stuff like this, and he also has more to personally lose than Holly. After doing some digging on the Orion66 reddit account however, I feel that it probably has nothing to do with Brian or Holly. Of course, I could be missing something here, so correct me if I am wrong.
18974589769278390.png

Here the user talks about living in Michigan. I don't believe Brian has lived in Michigan, but I could be completely wrong. I know his steroid forum handle stated that he was from Illinois, and he is being sued in Dallas Texas. Holly is British, and I don't think she has lived in the US. Maybe she has, briefly though. They do however talk about being early 20's.
2893747892164873487.png

Orion66 posts a lot about politics, and from what I have seen is your run of the mill lefty. A lot of environmental, wage equality, police brutality, etc etc posts. It is said that Brian is a conservative, so it would be strange if this was his account. Picture above to reinforce that this user is American, and talks almost exclusively about American politics, so most likely not Holly either.
3837647821364809734245.png

Last nail in the coffin for me, is that, in true reddit fashion, Orion66 talks about HRT and being a m2f tranny. In r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns, she's verified as Emily | 23 | HRT 9/20/19.

All in all, this could be a work, but it would be a fucking long work. I thought it might be this guy for a second, because the Orion66 reddit account talks about playing the guitar. However, I threw that theory away after discovering that the Orion66 reddit account has been on HRT since 9/20/19, and the guitar Orion66 doesn't have tranny tits. Of course, reddit Orion66 could just be lying, so who knows.

Last edited:

somecryptoneet

kiwifarms.net

Ghostkeel

kiwifarms.net
I just came from Turkey toms video and searched the internet and I see some people are against Futuristichub and others are not. I want to come in on Futuristichubs side and after researching and doing a lot of digging I feel that Holly is the owner of the channel and I’ll explain. I think we need to see both sides of this. Holly was 13 when she made her Minecraft channel? Brian was a lot older and all this time I am not going to believe that an older man is capable of making these immature videos. Also Holly appears to be a real person who has a real lawyer that did actually sue the same people who sued Brian Martin. If anything Holly and her lawyer are confident that they will win. Why would they file a lawsuit for copyright on Hollys channel if Holly didn’t own it? Also why is it hard to believe that Brian is a voice artist and used to manage Hollys YouTube channel? Let’s talk about Brian’s role in a dead channel called videogames. The Videogames channel in what 2013 and 2014 was ran by Brian and want the job there to manage a bunch of youtubers? So why is it hard to believe Brian wouldn’t manage or even help Holly develop her YouTube channel so Hollys animations would be uploaded to the Videogames community channel? You don’t remember Videogames? Wow I was in love with that channel and they uploaded other peoples videos to promote them. I’m sure Brian and Holly worked together to get Minecraft content like hers on the channel. How old is Brian anyways? Some people are saying he’s 25 others 40 and some 36. By watching the animations on Hollys channel Futuristichub and now Wildcraft I’m convinced the animations are made by a younger person than Brian. Even the amount of times Futuristichub tells her audience that she loves them is not some thing I would see Brian do.

now let’s talk about Holly. Holly said publicly she is autistic so I’m not going to poke fun at that because that is wrong. But the work holly does looks exactly like what a young autistic person would make. I also think it’s not far fetched that Holly would make Minecraft sexual content when she was a teen and think it’s funny because she’s autistic and that’s normal for them. Remember H3H3? I saw him do a video about Hollys animation and it to me looks like Brian took the blame. Holly pointed that out already on her Twitter and I think it makes sense that someone she trusts to protect her would take the blame so she wasn’t a target much like what’s happening now. This is exactly why Holly stayed hidden because of people like this who look like all they want to do is make her life difficult. I also noticed she had animations on other channels that weren’t as good as her main channel. I think those were made for that purpose. Hollys professional career on her YouTube channel is Futuristichub and if she is using mine mator then it’s probably the program she wants to use for other channels. I’m not sure if she is using source film maker it’s either cinema 4d or blender. So I think people in here are getting facts wrong. The one thing that I saw is that big YouTube networks have already confirmed Holly to be the actual owner of Futuristichub. So if that is the case then there is no reason to deny Holly of her right to that ownership.

overall the only people who should even be making any official statements about her channels in these cases is her lawyer and her. Holly appears to be represented and therefore Futuristichub has a lawyer working on this case for her. I am confident that her lawyer has actual evidence to Hollys claims and that is why her lawyer and Holly filed a huge lawsuit and sued Google and YouTube this month. Did you see the lawsuit? That’s a risk and I don’t think Holly and her lawyer would risk their lives against Google if the facts on her side were not true. In conclusion I think Turkey Tom and his video was good on Brian’s side but when talking about Holly who is the owner of her Minecraft animation channel Futuristichub I think it is wrong to assume anything until the case is done. She’s making threats of defamation lawsuits now? It’s silly but the more I think about it the more I have to agree. I would be the same way if something I worked on my whole life was jeopardized by something I did not do. Hollys personal life is not my business so I’m not going to get personal and I don’t think people should either.

Brian appears to be a legitimate voice artist and has a strong connection to Holly.

someone in here said that it appears Holly is an animator artist? Well that’s your proof that Holly is capable of animating so she very well is the animator to her channel Futuristichub. Do we even know if Brian taught Holly to animate? I don’t know and nobody does either. It’s speculation. I think Holly has a right to claim her channel just like everyone else. Holly filing a lawsuit on Google and YouTube was enough for me to say that she is the owner so I’m going to side with Holly here and you can argue with me about it but Hollys evidence outweighs all the issues others have said in here.

I already answered your issues here and I think you should let Holly and her lawyer deal with the cases. Nothing you say here seems to make any sense and their is evidence that YouTube networks have already backed Holly up as being the owner. Calling holly a puppet is extraordinarily irresponsible of you. She has rights just like you and just like me. I’m convinced that Holly is the owner and that she and her lawyer will ultimately win these cases

145835545_164708235454242_2501930974623309712_n.png

break these cuffs

Money Plane
kiwifarms.net
Just as a quick reminder, these are the sorts of videos whose origination (made by Brian vs. by Holly) and ownership are being called into question.

I am glad the degenerates who made these have fled to the United Kingdom. Impotent Western imperialists court merely handed out judgement that has been easily avoided. A Sharia court will surely hear of their crimes against Allah stw and punish them justly.