Homosexual men and anus

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

JoshPlz

Patron Saint of Good Boys
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You learn something new every day. Very informational!

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What our dear Professor Anus Shivers, PhD is speaking of is common in many cultures. I'll cite general Mexican culture, as it's one I'm quite familiar with. If you are with a mariposa (butterfly en Espanol), you are only considered gay if you are the "catcher," not the "pitcher." So technically, Dr. Shivers is correct in that if you are always the top (pitcher) and never the bottom (catcher), you have a Get Out Of Faggot Jail Free card.

Besides, everybody knows it's only gay if your balls touch.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
So you can suck as much cock as you want and not be gay?

This is what Shivers says. Really you are still borderline gay. According to Shivers if the cock enters your mouth but you take it out really fast you are not gay if the guy does not put babies in your throat.

This is why Mr Magenta shoves his cock in the anus of Trent. Mr Magenta says "hey fuck it I am from Australia where men are heterosexual so it is ok to shove my cock in another mans anus."

One day Shivers is talking about Chris Chan. Mr Magenta is curious to try the anus of another man besides Trent. He meets up with Chris Chan in a dark alley. "Well well well" says Mr Magenta "look who has anus." Chris Chan says to Mr Magenta "Mr Magenta I know you are but I just want to be friends. I actually--" but Mr Magenta cuts him off then leap frogs over to Chris Chan and pulls down his pants and shoves his cock in his anus. "Pleasure!" shouts Mr Magenta.

Then of course Shivers will be discussing this forever. Is the nature of things, simply.

Is Trent a homosexual?

He is as gay as possible to be gay.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Aw, damn, really? I always assumed that he was a perfectly straight man who just so happened to have hella anus, and so neglected his own sexual preferences in favor of those of the masses who would enjoy said anus. It's a much less wholesome story now.

We thought that too for awhile. However no, Trent has made it clear he will let men shove their cocks in his anus at any place and any time. It is never a bad thing for Trent to have cocks shoved in his anus, his mouth, in his hand or whatever. He enjoys it. He enjoys cocks in his body. If he is not homosexual then we do not know what is considered homosexual.

He wants cocks to erupt like volcanos, like supernovas if you will. He wants cocks to erupt like stars that have reached the end of their life. "So many cocks in the world" says Trent "I want to pleasure them all."

It seems Trent rarely gets to be a top. He is so much more often a bottom. Such is the way a man explained to me after having sex with Trent.

One time an elephant came in and shoved a 4 foot cock up the anus of Trent. On that day it was impossible to ignore the elephant in the room. Trent embraces homosexuality. Truly. Purely.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aw, damn, really? I always assumed that he was a perfectly straight man who just so happened to have hella anus, and so neglected his own sexual preferences in favor of those of the masses who would enjoy said anus. It's a much less wholesome story now.

What the hell is wrong with you? Why is it a less wholesome story now? Just because Trent is homosexual? The man is constantly having cocks slammed directly into his anus. And yet you ask if he is homosexual? A cock is literally in his anus right now, and you ask him if he is homosexual?

Lots and lots of men would be arrested and sent directly to prison for first degree rape if Trent was not homosexual. Trent clearly enjoys the cocks in his anus. Why the hell would someone not eventually dial 911 and call the cops if they were not homosexual and yet were having cocks slammed into their anus every single day and on multiple occasions each day. Everyone eventually has their breaking point. Trent would have called the cops by now if he was not homosexual. Men would be in prison for rape.

However, Trent actually is indeed homosexual. And thus he enjoys the cocks. And thus he does not call the cops. And thus the men do not enter prison.

I seriously do not understand how your brain works man.

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Luser
kiwifarms.net
What the hell is wrong with you? Why is it a less wholesome story now? Just because Trent is homosexual? The man is constantly having cocks slammed directly into his anus. And yet you ask if he is homosexual? A cock is literally in his anus right now, and you ask him if he is homosexual?

Lots and lots of men would be arrested and sent directly to prison for first degree rape if Trent was not homosexual. Trent clearly enjoys the cocks in his anus. Why the hell would someone not eventually dial 911 and call the cops if they were not homosexual and yet were having cocks slammed into their anus every single day and on multiple occasions each day. Everyone eventually has their breaking point. Trent would have called the cops by now if he was not homosexual. Men would be in prison for rape.

However, Trent actually is indeed homosexual. And thus he enjoys the cocks. And thus he does not call the cops. And thus the men do not enter prison.

I seriously do not understand how your brain works man.
i am sorry. i will whip myself now because i am sorry. sorry massa.

InvertedDickEnthusiast

Trans Inclusionary Radical Misogynist
kiwifarms.net
I think we can safely lump this one in with the "Is it gay to fuck yourself with your own penis" question

What about if a woman uses it on someone else's anus?

Basically if Trent were to marry a woman who had the stamina and hip strength to satisfy him would he cease being gay?