Homosexual men and anus

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Basil II

A BOMB.
kiwifarms.net
hot_KF.jpg

One wonders the mysteries of our universe.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, pegging
Trent also enjoys the ejaculation that a cock provides. And a strap on just does not feel the same as a flesh and blood penis Trent explains to me
So, pegging Trent is removed from the equation. It's either full-on sperm spitting mancock, or it's nothing.

Thank you for the clarification.

<spooge>

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
What the hell is wrong with you? Why is it a less wholesome story now? Just because Trent is homosexual? The man is constantly having cocks slammed directly into his anus. And yet you ask if he is homosexual? A cock is literally in his anus right now, and you ask him if he is homosexual?

Lots and lots of men would be arrested and sent directly to prison for first degree rape if Trent was not homosexual. Trent clearly enjoys the cocks in his anus. Why the hell would someone not eventually dial 911 and call the cops if they were not homosexual and yet were having cocks slammed into their anus every single day and on multiple occasions each day. Everyone eventually has their breaking point. Trent would have called the cops by now if he was not homosexual. Men would be in prison for rape.

However, Trent actually is indeed homosexual. And thus he enjoys the cocks. And thus he does not call the cops. And thus the men do not enter prison.

I seriously do not understand how your brain works man.

Aside from the un necessary anger in your reply this is a true story a group of men explained. If Trent was not homosexual and men slammed their cocks into his anus on an hourly basis he would dial 9 11 and report rape. Instead Trent opted to hang around and moderate the very forum where men discuss the pleasure his anus brings them every day. He clearly does not mind cocks being slammed into his anus. This is for sure. He enjoys so much and spends time with men who discuss how great it feels to slam their cock into his anus on a non stop basis. This is quite clear to any male. Trent is gay. Even those who try and impersonate how gay Trent actually is confuse those who buy into their deception and reveal the true nature that they are in fact not Trent. Trent does not say things such as "I am a size queen." There are never too many cocks for the anus of Trent. Trent anus needs those cocks. He pleasures cocks. Trent anus exists and he barely takes a shit sometimes men pound the shit further up into his body but always he just needs more and more cocks.

View attachment 946646

One wonders the mysteries of our universe.

It hella makes a man wonder the way the science of our universe works. We thought the hottest thing in existence was the universe a millionth of a second into the big bang. Mr Magenta's cock gets extremely even more hot inside the anus of Trent. This is a science prize winning post right here explain several men of science who have studied the most subtle difficult to observe aspects of the universe and the temperature inside Trent's anus when cocks are slamming into it as well and made deep accurate scientific analysis.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
according to his tweets to teenage girls, he both dribbles piss and shoots off in his panties quite a lot. 🤮 Afraid I didn't keep hold of that particular tweet, but someone probably has it handy. He seems to think all 'women' dribble assorted juices into their undies all day long as well.

Seriously, this fucking degenerate tells teenage girls he cums in his underwear on a regular basis. I'm gonna get mad at the internet soon so time to end this post.

I guess teenage girls don't like that type of perverted conversation. However, with the anus of Trent men can talk about shooting in their pants all day. He doesn't mind. A man named Mr Magenta can attest to the pleasure the anus of Trent brings.

I like girls dribbling assorted juices in their underwear as well. However, I am a heterosexual male. I am straight male that enjoys women. For those however who do not mind the anus of Trent can make a mans cock feel.... well feel as good as a women can make it feel. You just have to close your eyes and pretend it is a female who actually is touching your cock. Then you can ejaculate and still feel heterosexual.

Yes straight men can attest to such pleasure that Trent brings. Some say women are better. Some say Trent is even better. It is the choice of those like Shivers. I think female is the best but Shivers may think in his autistic state of thinking that Trent anus brings more pleasure to the cock then anything else on earth. You just must slam your penis into his anus once you gaze at the marvel of his anus there is no turning back. Sometimes yesterday he finally admitted he has autism.

Real talk

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess teenage girls don't like that type of perverted conversation. However, with the anus of Trent men can talk about shooting in their pants all day. He doesn't mind. A man named Mr Magenta can attest to the pleasure the anus of Trent brings.

I like girls dribbling assorted juices in their underwear as well. However, I am a heterosexual male. I am straight male that enjoys women. For those however who do not mind the anus of Trent can make a mans cock feel.... well feel as good as a women can make it feel. You just have to close your eyes and pretend it is a female who actually is touching your cock. Then you can ejaculate and still feel heterosexual.

Yes straight men can attest to such pleasure that Trent brings. Some say women are better. Some say Trent is even better. It is the choice of those like Shivers. I think female is the best but Shivers may think in his autistic state of thinking that Trent anus brings more pleasure to the cock then anything else on earth. You just must slam your penis into his anus once you gaze at the marvel of his anus there is no turning back. Sometimes yesterday he finally admitted he has autism.

Real talk

Hay @Shiversblood you forgot to log out of your sock account before posting this, fam. :smug:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That guy is not me. It’s someone from the shroomery who read all my posts on the shroomery and is mocking and mimicking my posting style on this forum after he followed me here. He found this forum by typing, “Trent anus” into google.

Kinda figured, but he did an impressive job mimicking you so I tagged you in to see it. I didn't realize you had a history with the guy already until afterwords when I hit his profile.

I guess he yearns for Trent's anus too.

not william stenchever

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That guy is not me. It’s someone from the shroomery who read all my posts on the shroomery and is mocking and mimicking my posting style on this forum after he followed me here. He found this forum by typing, “Trent anus” into google.
Kiwi Farms is the leading site for the ongoing discussions surrounding the anus of a man named Trent so it is understandable that it was easy to google.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Kinda figured, but he did an impressive job mimicking you so I tagged you in to see it. I didn't realize you had a history with the guy already until afterwords when I hit his profile.

I guess he yearns for Trent's anus too.

Strange he thinks I am mimicking him. Trent anus desires multiple cocks. Why do I sound like him? Leapfrog into the bushes where Trent is hiding and slam your cock in Trent anus until pleasure is achieved.

Well... I guess it is time for me to go check my profile and see what is what. Ya'll keep it real talk now.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
A reach around? Fuck no. Mr Magenta ain’t gay.

The cock goes from Mr Magenta to Trent's ass but never from Trent to Mr Magenta's ass. Mr Magenta is heterosexual man in Australia. He is not gay because he does not get pound in his ass he just pounds cock in Trent's ass.

Correcting men on this issue is hella important Shiver's. Simply why can other people not understand this no matter how often it is explained? Soon Carl_Der_Gross will understand how enjoyable it is to pound cock into Trent but he never has to please Trent himself. Such is the way with Trent. No reciprocating is necessary.

Or do you think Mr. Magenta would be too jealous to share Trent anus with Carl_Der_Gross?

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
A reach around? Fuck no. Mr Magenta ain’t gay.

The cock goes from Mr Magenta to Trent's ass but never from Trent to Mr Magenta's ass. Mr Magenta is heterosexual man in Australia. He is not gay because he does not get pound in his ass he just pounds cock in Trent's ass.

Correcting men on this issue is hella important Shiver's. Simply why can other people not understand this no matter how often it is explained? Soon Carl_Der_Gross will understand how enjoyable it is to pound cock into Trent but he never has to please Trent himself. Such is the way with Trent. No reciprocating is necessary.

Or do you think Mr. Magenta would be too jealous to share Trent anus with Carl_Der_Gross?
Karl de grosse is clearly interested in Trent anus. Many men are. I don’t blame men for this. Trent shares his anus with many men. Just call him up on the phone and say “anus” and he comes running. However, you probably live too far away.

No man can resist the anus of Trent. When Trent bends over the cock is ready to be slammed in especially when he says "I love it when cocks enter my anus."

This is hella real talk Shivers. He may live too far away, however if he lived closer he would be slamming cock into Trent's anus.