honesty hour - 08/13/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
I like how she thinks one day of controlled normal-human eating is going to make a huge difference. I more like how she thinks that completely giving up and lying about intake to keep up the "I only eat little bits" charade is smart idea.
Is the bottom of those top cupboards just bare particle board? And why is there a microwave where the range hood should be?

It's not exactly screaming "quality fittings throughout".
The microwave is the range hood. It has a fan on the bottom. Not sure if they are vented or not.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LMAO this heifer eats 1700 calories ONE day after constant 3500+ calorie delivery binge days and is confused why she gained. Nothing short of long term involuntary commitment to a facility (we're talking years) is going to keep this fat moron from killing herself with food.
Are fat farms still a thing? She could probably swing a deal with one if she was serious about losing weight.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
Notice that she had to really reach for the yellow candle because there is no way she could fit in that closet. Hilarious if one day Becky came home to find her wedged in.

I usually don't like to blame Becky but knowing how hard Amber was fighting this need to overeat (if we are to believe Amber), why did Becky not say no to picking up the food? Is it because she is a glutton now too? You know the old "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
"this channel is not what it used to be..."
you're trying to rebrand doing the same content... okay
i think everyone here has been through these faces during each of ambers cycles
Untitled-2.jpg

Im likeeee veryyyy frustrated about this - Honesty Hour here *

News flash, you're not getting hate for being honest
You're getting hate for making the same bad choices and getting upset when people criticize you
here's a little visual for my frustrations & maybe why youre getting hatttteee
cycle 1.jpg

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • I'm working on a large desktop computer that is very quiet. It has an incredible sound system connected to it, with an eq
  • Watching the archive version of the video, behind my work, I suddenly hear what sounds like my machine being taxed for resources.
  • but no... upon pausing the video, the sound disappeared and my comp's systems say they're ok.

SOUNDS LIKE AN INDUSTRIAL FAN is running somewhere in the apartment.

Covfefe

Mr. God
kiwifarms.net
"this channel is not what it used to be..."
you're trying to rebrand doing the same content... okay
i think everyone here has been through these faces during each of ambers cycles
View attachment 1518240

Im likeeee veryyyy frustrated about this - Honesty Hour here *

News flash, you're not getting hate for being honest
You're getting hate for making the same bad choices and getting upset when people criticize you
here's a little visual for my frustrations & maybe why youre getting hatttteee
View attachment 1518241
My reaction to everything she does now is this face: 😐

I check in periodically hoping that she's finally died or quit, but like Sisyphus pushing a really fat blob of shit up a never-ending hill, she just keeps going. I don't understand how so many people keep watching her videos. The TL;DR for every single video in recent memory is "Amber talks about food while alternating between lazy trolling and lazy gaslighting". There's more variety and excitement in an average DSP stream than in an entire month of Amber videos.

Tags
None