honesty hour - 08/13/20 -

Hater238704

kiwifarms.net
"I wanted cold stone more than I could breathe"

This will be her excuse to quit Noom. Boo boo doesnt know there are many choices for regular size at 500 calories. She could still have that and three square meals as 400-500 calories and still lose weight at a good clip. Or maybe not. Bitch would be unusfferable if she even upgraded from deathfat to plain ol obese

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
"I wanted cold stone more than I could breathe"

This will be her excuse to quit Noom. Boo boo doesnt know there are many choices for regular size at 500 calories. She could still have that and three square meals as 400-500 calories and still lose weight at a good clip. Or maybe not. Bitch would be unusfferable if she even upgraded from deathfat to plain ol obese

This goddamn beast could eat and entire PINT of Ben and Jerry's (1000-1100 calories) AND three square 400-500 calorie meals AND STILL be at a calorie deficit. The sheer amount you have to eat to maintain, let alone gain, at her weight is staggering.

She could be eating a pint of ice cream every single day + 3 meals and still lose. Just think about that.

kiwifarms.net
is this the “I’m quitting noom” video?

yes, it makes her weigh herself every day and puts her in a negative mood causing her to binge. also the incisions fault she can't bend down or get off the couch. like she was totally always able to do that before surgery.

After all these years and she still does not understand how weight loss works - and if Amber says that Becky isn't an enabler after this.......
she does have ubereats now. I have a feeling that is how she got the food in this video, she ordered out while Becky was out shopping for other food. sneaky,,,, she could eat quick enough and Becky would never know.

Last edited:

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
kiwifarms.net
are there people earnestly supporting her, at this point? one look at the comments and there isn't a single supportive one, not even from the team of people who usually try to be nice.
Um, don't you know that she has tons of supporters? They're just too scared to comment on her videos because they don't want to get bullied. Amber actually gets hundreds if not thousands of PMs worth of asspats on the daily. You psychos just don't see what goes on behind the camera. lmfao

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The closeted supporters claim always makes me giggle. She says these... supporters purport to be too afraidz to openly support her in her comment section because... Haydurs & their nasty, negative comments.

I'm in her comment section a lot & 99% of the time, any positive comments aimed at her are replied to with at most: "You must be new here. Wait a few weeks or a cycle or 2 & you'll understand why most of us started as supporters but can no longer remain so." It's only when a supported posts something especially egregious that a few or more comments along the line of: "Are you blind/nuts/deluded"? show up. No threats of bodily harm or doxxing or casting evil spells on anybody's first born child. Hell, for the most part, encouraging comments are ignored unless there's a pattern of them from a newbie & the reaction then tends to be as above.

That being said, her obvious socks are happily dogpiled & she makes her socks very, very obvious.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
are there people earnestly supporting her, at this point? one look at the comments and there isn't a single supportive one, not even from the team of people who usually try to be nice.
I dont see any in her yt comments but for some reason there are TONS on twitter sucking her ass and sharing personal stories with her like she gives a fuck.

Honzou

tfw no more ranch
kiwifarms.net
She didn't even tell us how many calories she was over the limit just "a lot". It must be an insane amount and I'm sure one day of binging makes up for 3 days of dieting easily. Needless to say she won't lose weight and weighing yourself daily is nonsensical.

KurdoÄźlu

kiwifarms.net
Agree with everyone here - she's definitely going to use this as an excuse to quit.

Especially at her size, gaining half a pound is nothing especially since she is never consistent with the time of day she weighs herself.

BUT to maintain that size, assuming she truly did eat 1700 twice this week, she has to be eating ~4,500 per day.

At this point, I'm just waiting for the epic Cheesecake factory mookbong after she quits.

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
Those doubts and confusion at the beginning of the video are the exact thing that she could/should be messaging her not-a-bot Noom coach about. Not making best use of her premium weight-loss app and still thinking that talking at a captive Youtube audience is a suitable replacement for therapy.

Her candle collection is wild. Legitimately thought it was a canned food pantry for half a second. Nope, she just has a candle closet.

Antigarden

Incel CEO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like after all this time of doing the same cycle over and over and developing a cancer related to obesity then still binging and living exactly the same she just needs to accept she's going to be morbidly obsese for the remaining years of her life before it ultimately kills her lol. I hope the Cheesecake Factory will be worth it in the end Amber

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
I feel like after all this time of doing the same cycle over and over and developing a cancer related to obesity then still binging and living exactly the same she just needs to accept she's going to be morbidly obsese for the remaining years of her life before it ultimately kills her lol. I hope the Cheesecake Factory will be worth it in the end Amber
It really is incredible that back in December/January she would float about her (alleged) weight loss, saying that “after sho many years, it finally clicked, you guys!”, and now she went back to binging (or, as she calls it, “overeating”). It clicked alright.

If the cancer didn’t convince her to take her weight seriously, what will? I can’t think of anything more scary than cancer, especially cancer one you can’t properly assess due to the scanning equipment in hospitals being mate for human bodies and not astrological bodies.

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
I dont see any in her yt comments but for some reason there are TONS on twitter sucking her ass and sharing personal stories with her like she gives a fuck.
Because that’s where the fat bear comes out to dance with them and eat her feelings that they hand over the rails to her. She doesn’t make appearances in the YouTube comments zoo. So the ones that REALLY want to interact with the oversized bear go to Twitter.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
It is interesting how Amber always tries to "game" the diet plan by either miscalculating the calories or giving herself more calories than necessary as she did with WW by entering her highest known weight in their calculator. She always tells us how much she lost instead of looking at how much she needs to lose. She seems to diet to show us numbers instead of actually dieting for health. For her, it is nothing than a game to promote her channel as a weight loss channel when she is not really wanting to lose weight. She has no intention to change her way of eating. I expect her to confess that Noom was not really for her for a number of reasons, but she will tell us that instead, she will be on "name that diet", with a new attitude and a clear plan that this time it will work.

Tags
None