honesty hour - 08/13/20 -

Antigarden

Incel CEO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is interesting how Amber always tries to "game" the diet plan by either miscalculating the calories or giving herself more calories than necessary as she did with WW by entering her highest known weight in their calculator. She always tells us how much she lost instead of looking at how much she needs to lose. She seems to diet to show us numbers instead of actually dieting for health. For her, it is nothing than a game to promote her channel as a weight loss channel when she is not really wanting to lose weight. She has no intention to change her way of eating. I expect her to confess that Noom was not really for her for a number of reasons, but she will tell us that instead, she will be on "name that diet", with a new attitude and a clear plan that this time it will work.
I completely agree, she doesn't care about weight loss and never will. She just pretends to when it serves a purpose like allowing her to deflect from her failure by saying "I'm still trying guise!!! I'm not a fat lazy slob see" or to get her views (these usually go hand in hand actually). At this point I don't think she is mentally capable of processing the situation she's put herself in

She always thinks things can be worse and that she has more time to get it together and that there's still room for one more 4000 calorie meal because of that. She's in denial of her own mortality so she takes everything for granted and will never stop - you'd think a cancer scare would be enough but not even that worked. I'd honestly respect her more at this point if she just admitted she doesn't care about losing weight and that she wants to continue eating herself to death

BIg Fat Wang

kiwifarms.net
I completely agree, she doesn't care about weight loss and never will. She just pretends to when it serves a purpose like allowing her to deflect from her failure by saying "I'm still trying guise!!! I'm not a fat lazy slob see" or to get her views (these usually go hand in hand actually). At this point I don't think she is mentally capable of processing the situation she's put herself in
Narcissistic delusion. If she allowed herself to truly take accountability her self-image would shatter. For Amber's ego to be able to continue day-to-day she's constantly telling herself its not her fault and that she's not a failure. I think the manipulation Amber tries to perpetuate on her audience is just trickle down from all the lies she's constantly telling herself.

Also, I keep seeing casual mention of her leg sores, anybody care to elaborate? I've tried to watch through to find it 3x now and this bitch is so intolerable I have to click off.

Last edited:

King of the Munch

kiwifarms.net
Did a recap as I haven't seen one yet.

Hey guys!
Have been sharing her weight all day
First day of gaining weight.
Confused
Ate 1700 kcal.
Even at her size she's gonna have weight fluxuations.
So many reasons.
Honesty hour hi.
Got her feeling like she didn't wanna try anymore.
Was superexited to weigh herself and confused after gaining a pound.
Distorted thinking.
First thought was I'm not gonna log anymore, just gonna eat what I want.
Today she's gonna have to fight herself double as usual.
Knows if she overeats she's gonna gain weight.
She's not gonna give up.
Has negative mindframe. Gonna switch itself to a positive mindframe.
Arial mug now on camera.
Is obsessed with Arial.
Becky got her a glass painting of Arial for valentine and through the move Amber lost it.
Amber is heartbroken
Becky is off fetching food.
Amber is doing laundry now.
Has dropped some laundry and can't get it from the ground because of recovery.
Becky wasn't allow back in there when the surgery happened.
Becky and Amber held each other and cried bc they didn't knew is Amber would survive.
Can't bend.
Needs to rest after doing laundry.
Masterbedroom has the candlehoard in a closet.
Yellow candle calls her name.
All time favorite candle is Endless weekend, needs to order more.
Is gonna place another order for more candles.
Is gonna do haul video when she gets more.
New scene.
Is gonna adress the dark spots on her face and body now.
Has those spots because she picks herself.
Keeps picking herself that's why it doesn't heal.
Picks incision too.
Point of sharing her journey is to be honest and raw.
She failed what she wanted to succeed in.
Overate big time.
Gaining ruined her day.
She feels sick.
Want's to rebrand herself on Youtube.
This channel is not gonna be what it used to be.
Being honest is gonna get herself a ton of hate.
She's not perfect.
She's not gonna sugercoat anything.
It's really hard for her to admit to it.
Still logging kcals.
7th day of logging kcals.
Gonna have a lot of honesty hours.
Bye.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Also, I keep seeing casual mention of her leg sores, anybody care to elaborate? I've tried to watch through to find it 3x now and this bitch is so intolerable I have to click off.
The time stamp is 8:44 where she mentions each of her scabs including her legs but doesn’t show, and says she constantly picks at them.

Back then there was a video that she mentioned her legs leaked puss so they are probably some bigher scabs on her legs.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
The time stamp is 8:44 where she mentions each of her scabs including her legs but doesn’t show, and says she constantly picks at them.

Back then there was a video that she mentioned her legs leaked puss so they are probably some bigher scabs on her legs.
So this thing picks at her scabs and because she can't get herself up off of the couch is then sat there with dirty fingers/hands for God knows how long. Hand washing before touching food, nah.

Tiki Bar Man

Ah'm goin' go git me some o' your hot horse
kiwifarms.net
Are fat farms still a thing? She could probably swing a deal with one if she was serious about losing weight.
I don't mean this is any way towards you, but why do people still ask shit like this? We are never ever gping to see hamber lose weight. There is nothing out there than can or will work. She's just simply does not want to and thinks her and her life. That's it. Should not even a single thought in anyone mind that she's actually going to lose weight and just focus on her shitty antics.
Yes I'm sperging out.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't mean this is any way towards you, but why do people still ask shit like this? We are never ever gping to see hamber lose weight. There is nothing out there than can or will work. She's just simply does not want to and thinks her and her life. That's it. Should not even a single thought in anyone mind that she's actually going to lose weight and just focus on her shitty antics.
Yes I'm sperging out.
Either way, any resources wasted on her would be better spent directed at someone who does give a shit and does not want to make their living as a virtual circus freak

Tags
None