Honey Select 2 / Koikatsu / Playhome / Illusion Games -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Leotardo DaVinci

Clothes are meant to be worn!
kiwifarms.net
how many hours per week would you say you play this game on average?
Probably 2-3 hours per week honestly (if you average it out). Used to be like 8-10 hours during March - July last year but now with work it's dropped considerably.

Got into it because my digital leotard collection was getting a little stale so I decided to start making my own stuff, stumbling across HS and then HS2.

Leotardo DaVinci

kiwifarms.net
can you elaborate on that a little?
Just images collected from the around the internet (booru sites, TPOWIS, instagram-scraper) for fun times :)
I really hate how the devs follow the trend of treating anyone outside Japan like second class citizens.
Because of the rampant piracy (which is because no one can navigate the official website lol).

The Bovinian Derivative

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We gave a lot of flak to valve for their use of blinding HDR in Lost Coast and in the episodes, but the bloom in HS2 should earn every one of those kuumeru devs a flogging, also no card compatibility between hs1 and 2. Not that I'd know anything about it since I am a good boy who never touches the naughty stuff, but if I had to guess.

Leotardo DaVinci

kiwifarms.net
Was the entryway into japanese coomer games filthy mods for Skyrim by any chance?
Possibly. I'm actually on the path of re-installing my (close to 1TB of mods) back from Nexus again...
We gave a lot of flak to valve for their use of blinding HDR in Lost Coast and in the episodes, but the bloom in HS2 should earn every one of those kuumeru devs a flogging, also no card compatibility between hs1 and 2. Not that I'd know anything about it since I am a good boy who never touches the naughty stuff, but if I had to guess.
There's a mod called DHH that massively improves the lighting. Pretty much comes stock standard on all new repacks and anything that uses the Bepin plugin manager.