War Hong Kong Garden Takeaway (Megathread) - Time to kill some fuckin' ugly reds

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
I work in surveillance/security. I'm not a girl. But I guess you'll never be able to confirm so it doesn't matter. Nuff bout me.

As for your speech, the US is up for sale. That's all the Chinese know. They're ready to buy your entire political system. Frankly a neutered Us is good for the world. China builds, the Us destroys. Remove those who destroy and we all better off.
Just like they "built" all those steel mills, right? Or "built" themselves into wars and famines so bad that the upper class cannibalized the poor- and continued to do so well after the famine ended.
You made me reply, but your bait is trash-tier.

Bunny Tracks

Addicted to a certain kind of sadness
kiwifarms.net
You peddle nonsense. I'm yet to find relevant references to your magic history. It seems you're still stuck in 1960's Maoist China.

As for the topic at hand;

Foreigner arrested in HK had fake Press ID as Swedish journalist, real ID is American English teacher and HKFP fake news contributor

Cheeky little propagandist.
Meanwhile, China has flooded both Twitter and Facebook with bots spamming disinformation about the protests. But yes, do tell us how one fake journalist is somehow worse than an entire regime built upon propaganda, and state sponsored censorship.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, China has flooded both Twitter and Facebook with bots spamming disinformation about the protests. But yes, do tell us how one fake journalist is somehow worse than an entire regime built upon propaganda, and state sponsored censorship.
He won't. He's a self-admitted fascist here to "re-educate" us. He doesn't see communication as a way to exchange information; it's a battlefield. He will spit on civility, on reason, and even on his own priors if it means he "wins".

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net
You're at least in the 90's. Better than living in the 60's.

At least China of the 90's as a Bureaucratic/Technocratic Dictatorship had a possible if extremely tenuous claim on being the governmental system for the future. Now we're just going straight back to a Monarchical form of government.

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
You're at least in the 90's. Better than living in the 60's.

I'm not expert but I suspect this is another example of China cooking the books. Shenzhen and Shanghai are blast furnaces of progress and they're likely adding HK to the numbers but China has a culture of emulation and conformity. I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese patent office simply collected fees and let people collect patents to raise their prestige.

China used more concrete in 10 years than the US did in 200 years. That doesn't mean they made much worth a damn.

Reactions: NN 401

duff101

Certified degenerate faggot
kiwifarms.net
Have the 50 Centers raided this thread yet?

Also the idea of nonconformity is a pretty Western one (Hong Kong is much more western than most of China due to the whole British Colony thing). Considering the amount of brutal and bloody civil conflicts politics has caused in China in the past 2000+ years, I think most Chinese are probably content with their stable, one party state, unlike the more western Hong Kongers.

• Late
Reactions: Rausch

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
I'm not expert but I suspect this is another example of China cooking the books. Shenzhen and Shanghai are blast furnaces of progress and they're likely adding HK to the numbers but China has a culture of emulation and conformity. I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese patent office simply collected fees and let people collect patents to raise their prestige.

China used more concrete in 10 years than the US did in 200 years. That doesn't mean they made much worth a damn.

The 'culture of emulation and conformity is simply east Asian culture. It also exists in south Korea and Japan. It has little to do with technological innovation and more to do with confucianism, i.e family and the way the workplace is socially structured (your position is for life, boss is seen as a senior uncle, there is a clear hierarchy etc).

As for having not built nothing worth a dam, you wrong there kiddo. So much is built, and so much of it is world class. Even Elon Musk was singing praises this week in shanghai when they managed to complete his Tesla gigafactory in just 8 months.

Have the 50 Centers raided this thread yet?

Also the idea of nonconformity is a pretty Western one (Hong Kong is much more western than most of China due to the whole British Colony thing). Considering the amount of brutal and bloody civil conflicts politics has caused in China in the past 2000+ years, I think most Chinese are probably content with their stable, one party state, unlike the more western Hong Kongers.
Business in Hong Kong is conducted exactly as it is on the mainland and in Japan etc. Society is also much more collectivist/traditional than in the west.

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Imagine criticizing the Chinese government, as you live in a corrupt, western oligarchy that answers only to Israel. Amazin'
Address this point, coward:
They've been traced back to Chinese state-linked accounts.
Unlike in China, facts here are not "whatever the State wants you to believe at the moment". What makes one fake journalist worse than an entire regime built upon propaganda and state sponsored censorship.

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
Address this point, coward:

Unlike in China, facts here are not "whatever the State wants you to believe at the moment". What makes one fake journalist worse than an entire regime built upon propaganda and state sponsored censorship.

Traced back by whom? The American media? The American government? A western 'private' firm? Yeah, right.

One of the easiest things to do is to spoof the source location of your online presence. Anybody can pose as anybody.

My point being, it is impossible to 'track accounts back to a source'. Ludicrous even. You make a mockery of yourself with this propaganda.

Jan_Hus

Czech yourself before you wreck yourself
kiwifarms.net
Traced back by whom? The American media? The American government? A western 'private' firm? Yeah, right.

One of the easiest things to do is to spoof the source location of your online presence. Anybody can pose as anybody.

My point being, it is impossible to 'track accounts back to a source'. Ludicrous even. You make a mockery of yourself with this propaganda.
Propaganda he says, while having Beijing’s cock crammed so deeply in his ass that the tip of it is coming out of his mouth

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Even Elon Musk was singing praises this week in shanghai when they managed to complete his Tesla gigafactory in just 8 months.
Elon Musk is a fucking exceptional individual whose solar panels catch fire and burn down the buildings they're put on. He's a con artist and a scumbag and it's nothing good that he appreciates other swindling scumbags producing inferior products.

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
Elon Musk is a fucking exceptional individual whose solar panels catch fire and burn down the buildings they're put on. He's a con artist and a scumbag and it's nothing good that he appreciates other swindling scumbags producing inferior products.
Ah yes, that old reddit meme. Meanwhile, back in the real world...

Yes, because the West's word is all untrustworthy lies and the Middle Kingdom's words are pure flowing wisdom more true than reality.
Fuck off, Chang.
No simpleton, I'm saying that if China wanted to influence twatter with fake accounts, those accounts would be traced back to American individuals and companies-you'd never know it was CHYNAH.

Now if you wanted to make shit up about muh russiah or muh china perils, you'd create amateurish accounts that lead back there.

We know the libtards invented the muh russiah narrative. Similarly we can surmise the trumptards invented the muh Chynah narrative.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino