War Hong Kong Garden Takeaway (Megathread) - Time to kill some fuckin' ugly reds

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
John Carmack confirmed to be Elon shill and fraud, according to this thread lel, see 44:30

Walmart produces 98% of their goods in China. How can you trust walmart?

Jan_Hus

Czech yourself before you wreck yourself
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, that old reddit meme. Meanwhile, back in the real world...

No simpleton, I'm saying that if China wanted to influence twatter with fake accounts, those accounts would be traced back to American individuals and companies-you'd never know it was CHYNAH.

Now if you wanted to make shit up about muh russiah or muh china perils, you'd create amateurish accounts that lead back there.

We know the libtards invented the muh russiah narrative. Similarly we can surmise the trumptards invented the muh Chynah narrative.
Well golly gee whiz. Those trumptards and libtards may be ‘tarded, but at least they don’t spend their time on Internet forums as a westerner white knighting the nation state equivalent of a burning dumpster fire.

Last edited:

Glad I couldn't help

Ohai!
kiwifarms.net
Ah we now move onto ghost infrastructure and 'wasteful spending'. Like all those ghost cities in China that are now full and teeming with economic activity. Keep dreaming. The belt initiative exists to export china's excess transportation building capacity to places that are in dire need of infrastructure. First you build things then they eventually start to meet capacity loads. You conveniently skipped the largest component at present (the massive highway and port expansion going on in Pakistan, a country in dire need of all that and more).

Did you know the entire initiative will cost less than $1 trillion. did you know China already pours $2 trillion every 12 months into its own infrastructure? Not even a blip on the spending radar.

Just because every high speed train operates at a loss, the losses are being borne by the government that expands the network and prints the cash. There is such a thing as peripheral benefits., arising from moving millions of people around the country's economic centers more quickly. This is why the west can no longer compete with China. If it isn't immediately profitable, it can't even be built. This is a sign of total incapacitation and inability to compete long term.
A simple question: what you would need to know or have proven to you in order for you to change your position regarding the Belt and Road and the future of the Chinese economy? Not arguing if you are right or wrong here, just what would change your mind.

Reactions: GnomeofDoc

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
A simple question: what you would need to know or have proven to you in order for you to change your position regarding the Belt and Road and the future of the Chinese economy? Not arguing if you are right or wrong here, just what would change your mind.
If there was evidence that China is rapidly building permanent military bases in far flung countries outside of its claimed territory or waters, and piling tens of thousands of troops in target investment countries. Basically emulating the US globally, or France in Africa. Etc. So far the only extra-territorial military base China has built in the past 20 years is in east Africa. 1. One. Uno. And it is obvious why, to secure its trade lanes in the worlds most pirate infested waters.

In that time Russia has opened or re-opened 50 bases in the former soviet union and in the arctic and in the kurils, the US has rotated/opened countless others in the middle east, africa etc.

Then I would start to get salty. But China is still only exporting cash, train carriages, cements, steel, tractors and engineers.

Well golly gee whiz. Those trumptards and libtards may be ‘tarded, but at least they don’t spend their time on Internet forums as a westerner white knighting the nation state equivalent of a burning dumpster fire.
Having spent time there, I know this is silly hyperbole. So isn't relevant to this discussion.

How can you trust China?
I don't. I trust my own observations that it isn't interested in exporting its political and social system abroad. That's about it. I'm far more concerned about the Us exporting its failed privatized healthcare to my country, or Britain exporting its shitty Orwellian nanny state policies.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Howlett

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 925556View attachment 925556What was that about China not being the nation state equivalent of a burning dumpster fire? @MrTickles

Wait let me guess... this picture is “liberal western propaganda”
So +40% of the entire global industrial base (situated in China), much of it serving western countries that consume more than China per head, still produces less waste per capita than the west? lol.

Not to mention China is well ahead in renewables;

duff101

Save me a place in Thugz Mansion
kiwifarms.net
So +40% of the entire global industrial base (situated in China), much of it serving western countries that consume more than China per head, still produces less waste per capita than the west? lol.

Not to mention China is well ahead in renewables;

I don’t even necessarily disagree with you on some of these things, but you really sound like a Party shill.

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
I'm doubling down because I grow tired of the nonchalant 'muh chynah is authoritarian shithole still stuck in the 60's'.

This mindset does more damage to the west than good. The chinks are blasting ahead and here I am surrounded by brainwashed ignoramuses. One of the reasons I'm going to Shanghai for 2 months in November is because the precision engineering firm I temp work for can't fucking compete; we're ordering parts from china and passing them off as our own. It's cheaper than manufacturing them in either Australia or Canada. They can make the same using better alloys for less money in 1/5th the time. And we're equipped with the best Japanese robotic lathes. Either the Japanese are secretly supplying China with even better machinery or the Chinese have better machinery than the Japanese. This was unheard of just 5 years ago. Let that sink in the next time your precious F35 parts arrive for assembly.

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
I'm doubling down because I grow tired of the nonchalant 'muh chynah is authoritarian shithole still stuck in the 60's'.

This mindset does more damage to the west than good. The chinks are blasting ahead and here I am surrounded by brainwashed ignoramuses. One of the reasons I'm going to Shanghai for 2 months in November is because the precision engineering firm I temp work for can't fucking compete; we're ordering parts from china and passing them off as our own. It's cheaper than manufacturing them in either Australia or Canada. They can make the same using better alloys for less money in 1/5th the time. And we're equipped with the best Japanese robotic lathes. Either the Japanese are secretly supplying China with even better machinery or the Chinese have better machinery than the Japanese. This was unheard of just 5 years ago. Let that sink in the next time your precious F35 parts arrive for assembly.
It's called 'slave labor' and 'economy of scale'.

Jaimas

Come With Me if You Want to Live
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What's your stake exactly?

What is causing you to wander into this thread to aggressively defend China, even in the face of evidence, with arguments this bush-league? We get better attempts from the unwashed speds at RationalWiki, and those people put up with Ryulong.

This clearly means a fuckton to you. Why?

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net

What is causing you to wander into this thread to aggressively defend China, even in the face of evidence, with arguments this bush-league? We get better attempts from the unwashed speds at RationalWiki, and those people put up with Ryulong.

Because he thinks that if he's a good gwailo Jingping will spare him when the gooks try and invade Australia.

duff101

Save me a place in Thugz Mansion
kiwifarms.net

Could be a 50 Center.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino