War Hong Kong Garden Takeaway (Megathread) - Time to kill some fuckin' ugly reds

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
It's just a meme at this point being led by a bunch of students and american agents emulating their French yellow west heroes for a lost cause. Most hong kongers (i.e the other 6 million that never showed up to protest) are sick and tired of the protestors blocking streets and doorways to their places of work.

It's just a meme at this point being led by a bunch of students and american agents emulating their French yellow west heroes for a lost cause. Most hong kongers (i.e the other 6 million that never showed up to protest) are sick and tired of the protestors blocking streets and doorways to their places of work.
It's nice to have a contact here that will let us know the CCP propaganda position on any given happening.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
The Chinese don't fuck around

Dude, don't worry. Those PLA soldiers are arriving in order to donate blood for the protesters who are getting shot in the face point-blank by rubber bullets.

Be warned the second link is pretty graphic.

We should totally trust China Daily. They're a free and independent news agency. It isn't like they have advertised propaganda in Iowan newspapers to turn farmers against Trump or anything.

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
The protestors (especially the america flag waving faggots) are going to be abducted in their thousands by the PaP and sent to camps in the west of China for years or even decades, some perhaps permanently. Re-education either succeeds or you vanish.

How does this make you feel? Is...is it going to be something you can accept and live with? Because that's all you can do. In the meantime continue replying to me on your Chinese built keyboard and Chinese built computer.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How does this make you feel? Is...is it going to be something you can accept and live with? Because that's all you can do. In the meantime continue replying to me on your Chinese built keyboard and Chinese built computer.
My keyboard was hand-made in the United States.

And as for Chinese parts, being our cotton picking slaves is nothing to be proud of.

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net
The protestors (especially the america flag waving faggots) are going to be abducted in their thousands by the PaP and sent to camps in the west of China for years or even decades, some perhaps permanently. Re-education either succeeds or you vanish.

I don't know, I'm not you.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino