War Hong Kong Garden Takeaway (Megathread) - Time to kill some fuckin' ugly reds

Iwasamwillbe

The Black Man, The Crawling Chaos
kiwifarms.net
No, you just got blown the fuck out one too many times by me so you're trying to get other people to pile on, because you're an exceptional individual. So bitter. Sad.
You haven't "blown the fuck out" anybody but yourself in that thread, and now you're trying to act as if you're intellectually superior because you're so exceptional you don't even know you're exceptional.

x.eight.six.systems

Luv, Secretary for Wallace Corporation
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
^ Actually believes Winnie the pooh is banned in china. :sighduck: Its a syndicated cartoon played across different networks. The latest film was banned because it didn't make the foreign film quota. Western media invented narrative.

Brainwashed.

Also there is no such thing as a 'social credit score' being kept. Another invention. But you're far too deep into the brainwashing to do your own research or care.
source: http://www.ndrc.gov.cn/xwzx/xwfb/201801/t20180109_873409.html
machine translated source: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.ndrc.gov.cn/xwzx/xwfb/201801/t20180109_873409.html

Recently, the National Development and Reform Commission and the People's Bank of China announced the list of the first 12 demonstration cities for social credit system construction, namely Hangzhou, Nanjing, Xiamen, Chengdu, Suzhou, Suqian, Huizhou, Wenzhou and Weihai. , Weifang City, Yiwu City, Rongcheng City.

Freddy Freaker

Herald of the Superior Future
kiwifarms.net
@Jaimas @Senior Lexmechanic @Freddy Freaker @AnOminous @Jan_Hus @Rausch @Marissa Moira @AlexJonesGotMePregnant et al.

What @MrTickles has said in this thread is nothing compared to the China-shilling and utter exceptionalism that @Smarty Pants has done in this thread.

Brackets edited in to provide further context as to what he is saying.

Funny things in context:

And the absolute best shit:

The best exchange:

*>state capitalism
Oh believe me I've seen that shit too. I get the feeling 2020 we may need to change the forums name to G Unit because of the 50 cent army.

Iwasamwillbe

The Black Man, The Crawling Chaos
kiwifarms.net
Can you spasmoids stop with the hair-pulling or at least get back on topic with your slapfights?

and if you have to suck dick so hard, why chinese? They're hardly renowned for being well endowed 🤷‍♀️
Some mongoloid unironically saying that China is better than the US is almost certainly relevant to this thread.

As for the slapfight, I'll cop to that.

• Agree
Reactions: Martys_not_smarty

Guts

我的生活就像暑假一样~。
kiwifarms.net
^ Actually believes Winnie the pooh is banned in china. :sighduck: Its a syndicated cartoon played across different networks. The latest film was banned because it didn't make the foreign film quota. Western media invented narrative.

Brainwashed.

Also there is no such thing as a 'social credit score' being kept. Another invention. But you're far too deep into the brainwashing to do your own research or care.
What about Kingdom Hearts 3 ads airbrushing Winnie the Pooh out in China?

6FEB13DA-D84E-4A61-8DCA-9AC1823C8D07.jpeg
Or is this western propaganda, too?

Last edited:

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
You're not mocking me, you're obsessed with me. Pretty sad desu.
Better not let your handler hear you talking like that
What about Kingdom Hearts 3 ads airbrushing Winnie the Pooh out in China?View attachment 929776
Or is this western propaganda, too?
This didn't happen, because China said it didn't happen. The truth is what China says is the truth. There are three lights, Captain Picard.
EDIT: Lol, the chink is badrating these posts because he knows he can't actually counterargue them without looking like a total schizo.

Last edited:

Heather Mason

Best Girl
kiwifarms.net
I'm eternally confused about wh*teoids who live in Western nations (or at least not China) who shill the absolute fuck out of China. They're like those dumbfuck tankies who will gobble Kim's cock all day but will never step foot into their dear leader's land. If China is so truly based and the West is so truly lost and degenerated as you claim I won't truly believe you mean what you say until you give proofs you've decided to forever live as a dirty 鬼佬 pig in the glorious PRC

Last edited:

x.eight.six.systems

Luv, Secretary for Wallace Corporation
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm eternally confused about wh*teoids who live in Western nations (or at least not China) who shill the absolute fuck out of China. They're like those dumbfuck tankies who will gobble Kim's cock all day but will never step foot into their dear leader's land. If China is so truly based and the West is so truly lost and degenerated as you claim I won't truly believe you mean what you say until you give proofs you've decided to forever live as a dirty 鬼佬 pig in the glorious PRC
Imagine being so demoralised that your name is @MrTickles and making the illogical conclusion that every source of infomation outside of Mainland China is propaganda despite being shown primary sources.
PS. Also if you want to respond to what he says remember to find primary sources to disprove his lack of points

• Mad at the Internet
Reactions: MrTickles

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is even with the dislike the Chinese government has for Winnie the Pooh? The Chinese bootleg the fuck out of his merch.
Some anti government meme on the chinese interwebs comparing Xi Jinping's appearance to winnie the pooh iirc or something petty and exceptional like that
It wasn't even a harsh or mocking meme initially. Back in 2013, it was just a picture of Pooh and Tigger placed next to a picture of Xi and President Obama.

Xi_Poo.jpg

At the time the Chinese were routinely laughing at Obama for how he was folding on everything from trade, to South China Sea island building to Chinese threats against US allies to intellectual property theft to being insulted at a Hangzhou airport to the images below:

Obama_in_China2.png

Obama_in_China.jpg

But when the images of Pooh and related comments started getting deleted, it turned from a basically friendly and endearing goofy meme (the sort of shit that Trump retweets his own equivalents of regularly) to a go-to meme when Chinese people want to criticise Xi and/or the Party.

Y

YW 525

kiwifarms.net
It wasn't even a harsh or mocking meme initially. Back in 2013, it was just a picture of Pooh and Tigger placed next to a picture of Xi and President Obama.

View attachment 932417

At the time the Chinese were routinely laughing at Obama for how he was folding on everything from trade, to South China Sea island building to Chinese threats against US allies to intellectual property theft to being insulted at a Hangzhou airport to the images below:

View attachment 932481
View attachment 932485

But when the images of Pooh and related comments started getting deleted, it turned from a basically friendly and endearing goofy meme (the sort of shit that Trump retweets his own equivalents of regularly) to a go-to meme when Chinese people want to criticise Xi and/or the Party.
It's a shame (for China, not anyone else) because it was a great meme and an excellent opportunity for Xi to go on a charm offensive. Unfortunately the Chinese are even more insecure than the Americans.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino