War Hong Kong Garden Takeaway (Megathread) - Time to kill some fuckin' ugly reds

Guts

生活就像暑假一样~。
kiwifarms.net
Cheering on a bunch of idiots as they march to their doom is typical Hollywood conditioning. One small issue, no superheroes in this reality.
So you would rather them lay belly up and take it? It doesn't inspire mild confidence that there are still people who are willing to fight for their rights instead of letting their governments walk all over them? Aight, Ping.

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
So you would rather them lay belly up and take it? It doesn't inspire mild confidence that there are still people who are willing to fight for their rights instead of letting their governments walk all over them? Aight, Ping.
Take what? One of the best, richest and most opulent lifestyles on earth? Oh noh poor hong kongers. And yes in this case realistically anybody still protesting the extradition bill should quietly walk away.

Am I the only one here that recognizes China for what it actually is both in form and function (a hyper industrialized ethnocentric Fascist regime) and the dangers of spitting in its face when you know nobody is coming to save you when it decides to stomp you out of existence? You guys are egging on these protestors not out of any realistic sense of duty to muh export democracy, but out of spite and feels. Maybe some of you are doing it due to fantastical notions of little guy is always right romanticism. Either way you seem to want them to be slaughtered like little piggies...just on the off chance it might make china look...bad...in the media? lol

Malicious. Blood thirsty even. Yes they will get stomped, no it won't make China look like anything it isn't already. And you will continue consuming its goods.

And yeah I've seen those trucks before in Urumqi. Hundreds of trucks filled with thousands of PaP come in accompanied by herding armored vehicles, then the trucks leave filled with thousands of protesters. Rinse and repeat until every person that's on the street in hong kong still protesting is reduced to 0.

Last edited:

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net
Take what? One of the best, richest and most opulent lifestyles on earth?
The richest people in Hong Kong today are exactly the same as 20 years ago. There is no way for lower and middle class people to rise to the top by hard work. The government imposes an artificial shortage on land so the tycoons can keep making a profit on renting out housing.

If the Chinese government had been half the leftists they'd claimed to be, they would've done something about the tycoons and the high cost of living AND THEN worked on restricting individual liberty. Then people would be worshipping the ground they walked on. But now the people of Hong Kong have lost their economic freedom and are seeing their political freedom go too. Not having bread is not an excuse to take away butter; it makes having butter all the more important.

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
Carrie Lam's having fun.

Why is the dumb, brit reporter repeatedly asking a question everybody knows the answer to? Of course she doesn't have the ability to reverse a Beijing demand, hong kong never did in the face of British governors either.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

AsterixGael

kiwifarms.net
Why is the dumb, brit reporter repeatedly asking a question everybody knows the answer to? Of course she doesn't have the ability to reverse a Beijing demand, hong kong never did in the face of British governors either.
The People demand to know how much your being paid by the CCP, It's not fair you get all that sweet sweet yuan, share it with the rest of us.

Also, Hong Kong is in a precarious position; I will drink to their luck, lets' hope it's not the Luck of the Irish.

Shaved Kiwis

Mimetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net
Take what? One of the best, richest and most opulent lifestyles on earth? Oh noh poor hong kongers. And yes in this case realistically anybody still protesting the extradition bill should quietly walk away.

Am I the only one here that recognizes China for what it actually is both in form and function (a hyper industrialized ethnocentric Fascist regime) and the dangers of spitting in its face when you know nobody is coming to save you when it decides to stomp you out of existence? You guys are egging on these protestors not out of any realistic sense of duty to muh export democracy, but out of spite and feels. Maybe some of you are doing it due to fantastical notions of little guy is always right romanticism. Either way you seem to want them to be slaughtered like little piggies...just on the off chance it might make china look...bad...in the media? lol

Malicious. Blood thirsty even. Yes they will get stomped, no it won't make China look like anything it isn't already. And you will continue consuming its goods.

And yeah I've seen those trucks before in Urumqi. Hundreds of trucks filled with thousands of PaP come in accompanied by herding armored vehicles, then the trucks leave filled with thousands of protesters. Rinse and repeat until every person that's on the street in hong kong still protesting is reduced to 0.
Chinese Mainlanders are a bunch of savages that killed off all the educated and reasonable people and left only the most backward country bumpkins. You don't see people from Hong Kong or Taiwan walking around in pajamas, hocking constant loogies and clipping their fucking toe nails on the train unlike all the OTB mainlanders here in NY. After years of taking public transit here I'd prefer smelly, homeless, nigger morlocks to loud Chinese mainlanders squawking at the top of their lungs.

MadDamon

MAD DAMON
kiwifarms.net
Chinese Mainlanders are a bunch of savages that killed off all the educated and reasonable people and left only the most backward country bumpkins. You don't see people from Hong Kong or Taiwan walking around in pajamas, hocking constant loogies and clipping their fucking toe nails on the train unlike all the OTB mainlanders here in NY. After years of taking public transit here I'd prefer smelly, homeless, nigger morlocks to loud Chinese mainlanders squawking at the top of their lungs.
There's native ppl clipping their nails on trains in HK too just saying.

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
Yeah so you judge the majority by a few country hicks? I've seen the lawns in small Arkansas towns. They aren't even cut. Meanwhile there are trash piles in New York of all places. Disgusting, barbarous antics. The only difference between Chinese and American trailer trash is that the Chinese trailer trash like to travel abroad occasionally.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

Shaved Kiwis

Mimetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net
Yeah so you judge the majority by a few country hicks? I've seen the lawns in small Arkansas towns. They aren't even cut. Meanwhile there are trash piles in New York of all places. Disgusting, barbarous antics. The only difference between Chinese and American trailer trash is that the Chinese trailer trash like to travel abroad occasionally.
New York or more accurately Manhattan IS a disgusting, smelly borrough which makes it all the more alarming that the Chinks stick out among the piles of garbage and piss soaked streets.

Also tourists my aching ass. Half of Brooklyn is lousy with chink only businesses that don't even bother to put up an English sign. When I said OTB I meant of the boat in spirit. Most of these gooks have been here for twenty years and never bothered to learn the language. The only difference between Chinese and American trash is the fact that American trash is happy living in America and aren't bending over backwards to move to ching chong land by traveling in shipping crates.

Cheering on a bunch of idiots as they march to their doom is typical Hollywood conditioning. One small issue, no superheroes in this reality.
Better than cheering on the authoritarian empire because you're a bitter shill. What would you suggest, we all just look away?

China is a long term problem that isn't going to just go away.

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, I'm just egging on the protestors because I want to see the mirs bay flow with blood in glorious 4k footage; I want to see one of those historical chinese death counts in real time.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino