War Hong Kong Garden Takeaway (Megathread) - Time to kill some fuckin' ugly reds

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

AltisticRight

Matt Jarbo is not the father.
kiwifarms.net
I dont want Tienanmen 2 Hong Kong Boogaloo to happen ((because I dont want a massacre of people))

but if this was the story of how the PRC ends. I want that to be what happens next
You don't want a Tiananmen 2 because maybe 1000 would die.
But you're fine with a dynasty change that will cause several 10 millions to die?

You're insane. Name me a dynasty change in China that didn't result in at least 3 million deaths. Go ahead.
Either that, or you know close to nothing about the history in that region and you're suggesting something this psychotic out of ignorance.

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net
But you're fine with a dynasty change that will cause several 10 millions to die?

You're insane. Name me a dynasty change in China that didn't result in at least 3 million deaths. Go ahead.
Either that, or you know close to nothing about the history in that region and you're suggesting something this psychotic out of ignorance.
The Republican Revolution of 1911, of course.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: AltisticRight

MadDamon

MAD DAMON
kiwifarms.net

• Thunk-Provoking

AltisticRight

kiwifarms.net
「一二三四五六」的「六」用江蘇話說成「ㄌㄛ」,是漢人,不殺。唸成「ㄌㄧㄡˋ」的,是滿人,一刀砍下,人頭落地。
Is this... even true? It sounds like holocoaster electric floor masturbation machines. It's according to some old person...
Either way to those who can't read ching, basically the revolutionaries asked "Manchurian looking" people to count to 6, and if the number 6 is pronounced the non-Han way, you get killed. Wow brutal, speak about "racial profiling" being bad. Imagine handing a basic math test to low-IQ looking people and if they fail, they get gassed.

I feel kind of ashamed, I can cite at least 5 genocides due to dynasty changes in China, never knew this was a thing and it's in the recent century. Always felt like there was a gaping genocide, it's the Qing > ROC one. Welp, you learn something new everyday.

I always knew both of these countries have extremely one-sided propagandising education though. Obviously bringing this up in Taiwan won't be a problem but the Tankman mess would get one into trouble in China, the point still stands.

The little Taiwan island isn't free from genocides either: Unicode Reeee
Here's one of Manchu's genocides: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzungar_genocide
(Yeah there's far more than one, the conquest of Ming is another)

I'm honestly more concerned with this, genocide is part and parcel of Chinese history:
1574340766394.png

Besides paedophilia movements, there's also bestiality movements in that fucked up island of degeneracy?

1574340849689.png

So the books aren't really promoting the idea of animal fucking or orgies (yet), but rather wants people to respect it and not discriminate, under the soft pretence that "we aren't all the same"?
Fuck off. Yeah we're not all the same, animal fucking makes you an absolutely subhuman piece of shit and a rapist.

Might as well rename this entire thread to "massacre through dumb ratings" and "Chinaman containment".

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net

Nah you misunderstood

I don't want ANY massacre for the change of the Mandate of Heaven.

But if its going to happen I want this to be the moment the current regimes death starts in

AltisticRight

kiwifarms.net
Nah you misunderstood

I don't want ANY massacre for the change of the Mandate of Heaven.

But if its going to happen I want this to be the moment the current regimes death starts in
The "regime" falls, and more than 10 million will die.
You still haven't figured it out. A dynasty change in China will always mean genocide.

Also some might say I'm being way too hyperbolic, I'm not. Each dynasty change in Chinese history invoked genocide either initiated by Hans or targeting Hans and "other" ethnic groups.

CPC's policy of recognising them all, championing their culture (that won't rebel against the state) while brainwashing them into nationalists and constructing a Chinese identity is the best method besides an outright cultural-ethnic genocide through Hans breeding them out. Australia tried to do this to the abos and it flopped, but China has nearly 1.3 billion Hans, breeding the 5% out wouldn't take too long. It can even be done "peacefully".

China's history is filled with tribal warfare between various ethnic groups. We might see them all as "Chinese", but they certainly don't. They see themselves, and different "others". The unionising of all these ethnic groups is thus essential to avoid conflict. Even the "Han Chinese way of life" is a melting pot featuring many practices that aren't traditionally Han. Instead of calling it a Han Chinese cultural identity, just make everyone lawfully recognised as Chinese, just of differing variants.

Your best bet is the CPC slowly improves on social matters. The old farts are dying out quick, there's a more lenient wing of the CPC that will inevitably come in. The commies are only commie in name anyway, they are capitalists even at the state level.

MadDamon

MAD DAMON
kiwifarms.net
Is this... even true? It sounds like holocoaster electric floor masturbation machines. It's according to some old person...
Either way to those who can't read ching, basically the revolutionaries asked "Manchurian looking" people to count to 6, and if the number 6 is pronounced the non-Han way, you get killed. Wow brutal, speak about "racial profiling" being bad. Imagine handing a basic math test to low-IQ looking people and if they fail, they get gassed.

I feel kind of ashamed, I can cite at least 5 genocides due to dynasty changes in China, never knew this was a thing and it's in the recent century. Always felt like there was a gaping genocide, it's the Qing > ROC one. Welp, you learn something new everyday.
Like Coldgrip or Rausch said(I forget which one of them said it and I'm lazy), revolution comes from sweats and blood. Million tons of blood from both sides of the war; and the Xinhai Revolution is no exception to this. Maybe you can discount the counting-and-killing thing, as it does sound kind of ridiculous(even though considering that different accents of the same language exist in even Guangdong to this day, this could be possible). However, there is no way to deny that many causalities, more than the unofficial number of 220000 shown on wiki, happened in China in that time period.

• Thunk-Provoking

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net
Like Coldgrip or Rausch said(I forget which one of them said it and I'm lazy), revolution comes from sweats and blood. Million tons of blood from both sides of the war; and the Xinhai Revolution is no exception to this. Maybe you can discount the counting-and-killing thing, as it does sound kind of ridiculous(even though considering that different accents of the same language exist in even Guangdong to this day, this could be possible). However, there is no way to deny that many causalities, more than the unofficial number of 220000 shown on wiki, happened in China in that time period.
Shit only went south after the Warlord Era started.

MadDamon

MAD DAMON
kiwifarms.net
Shit only went south after the Warlord Era started.
Missionary Timothy Richard, who had been through the late Manchu Empire, said that he witnessed a massacre of 50000 manchu people by the hand of the revolutionists in 1911, 5 years before the Warlord Era.
Shit isn't all dandy even before the thing went sour and turned into a shitfest, you know.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MagneticTowels

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
Excuse me, but isn't posting a new bill to counter the unforeseen hole in the law of yesteryear a form of updating the law?
Lol, implying that Chinese patriots and Western SJWs are the only people who realise that the Chinese government runs China.
China would be better off having no shills at all - or the classic hubris-filled Wumao mong of 2008 who tried to make up for lack of English level, knowledge of the outside world and basic critical faculty with heavy use of caps lock and spamming HAHAHAHAHAHAAH at people - than bad faith commies deliberately misunderstanding arguments they don't like then taking the false premise they just constructed and using it to snarkily try to imply that it is in fact the other person who is a stupid arsehole.

Iwasamwillbe

Pagan Syncretistic Sun God
kiwifarms.net
Anything revolving around Chinese politics is really iffy, since almost every source has an agenda either for or against China. China Uncensored, being clickbaity aside, gets a lot of facts wrong. Like for instance, they claim the attacks on Maxim franchises like Starbucks was due to the owner of Maxim's speaking out against the protestors, when in fact he died in 2003, and it was his daughter who spoke out, who is not even directly involved with the franchise and has even tried to distance themselves from her comments. It's not real journalism and I would take a lot of what they say with a grain of salt.
I mean if you have sources for this Maxim attack thing and how China Uncensored is wrong about it...

Reactions: Coldgrip

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
I’ll admit I’m shaky on early 20th century China, but wasn’t this the point where it split into a four or five way civil war/subdivided country that largely Shot at each other for 25 years until the Japanese invaded and started killing everybody?

MadDamon

MAD DAMON
kiwifarms.net
China would be better off having no shills at all - or the classic hubris-filled Wumao mong of 2008 who tried to make up for lack of English level, knowledge of the outside world and basic critical faculty with heavy use of caps lock and spamming HAHAHAHAHAHAAH at people - than bad faith commies deliberately misunderstanding arguments they don't like then taking the false premise they just constructed and using it to snarkily try to imply that it is in fact the other person who is a stupid arsehole.
Oh, so now you are just going to resort to name-calling without providing any kind of useful information that help your case, or even answer a question that is closely related to your argument?
This is what you said:
Yes. Obviously. And I already did earlier in the thread. What a stupid question.

What I said earlier is that civilised countries often update their laws to deal with unprecedented situations brought about by changes in technology for example - or just peculiar events that nobody anticipated happening. What barbaric commies do is shamelessly attempt to harness tragedy to push their self-interest without even having the basic decency of being subtle about it. Just like the gun grabbing commies in the US.
Your main point is that any civilized countries would update their laws accordingly to any unforeseen incidents that contradict with/go around the law.
Then I asked you that isn't posting a bill that fills up this hole in the law a form of updating the law.
I think my question is rational and not out of relation to your point.
And you just go to name-calling.
You should know that this is not looking good on your part, nor helping you to convince me that the protester is good and is fighting for me.

Last edited:

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net
Missionary Timothy Richard, who had been through the late Manchu Empire, said that he witnessed a massacre of 50000 manchu people by the hand of the revolutionists in 1911, 5 years before the Warlord Era.
Shit isn't all dandy even before the thing went sour and turned into a shitfest, you know.
Jesus, I suppose you're right. Still, here's to hoping this bucks the trend.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A touching scene from a vigil for Luo Changqing, an elderly working class man murdered by a rioters with a brick on the 14th.

The man, Luo's son has called for the rioters to stop the violence.

In response, the rioters have destroyed the monument to Luo.

Xinqi Su, an AFP propagandist opposed to the Chinese government, made a point of snidely attacking the son of the murder victim because he speaks standard Chinese, and putting quotes around the word 'rioters' (who murdered a decent working class man) in a tweet she has since deleted. Truly, these operatives are without shame.

1574494166111.png

Original (deleted)
https://archive.li/YqKi6

NotAWeeb

kiwifarms.net
I mean if you have sources for this Maxim attack thing and how China Uncensored is wrong about it...
What do you need sources for exactly? That the guy died in 2003 and isn't secretly alive? That secretly the daughter wasn't the founder and owner when she was 8 years old instead of her father? I'm not quite sure what you need sources for, it's a clear fact that the original founder and owner is dead, and the daughter isn't the owner. Here's the China Uncensored clip where they said what was objectively false.

Iwasamwillbe

Pagan Syncretistic Sun God
kiwifarms.net
What do you need sources for exactly? That the guy died in 2003 and isn't secretly alive? That secretly the daughter wasn't the founder and owner when she was 8 years old instead of her father? I'm not quite sure what you need sources for, it's a clear fact that the original founder and owner is dead, and the daughter isn't the owner. Here's the China Uncensored clip where they said what was objectively false.

I don't exactly keep tabs on every little Ching-Chong incident, or live in China, so these things aren't "quite clear" to me, so would like sources other than China Uncensored to back up what you are saying.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 3119967d0c

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
An update on the Hong Kong Rights Bill Washington proposed:

Trump says administration to take 'good look' at Hong Kong rights bill

1 MIN READ

U.S. President Donald Trump participates in a listening session on youth vaping and the electronic cigarette epidemic inside the Cabinet Room at the White House in Washington, U.S., November 22, 2019. REUTERS/Tom Brenner
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump said on Friday his administration would take a “good luck” at a Hong Kong bill that passed the U.S. Congress nearly unanimously, as lawmakers awaited his decision on whether he would sign it into law or issue a veto.
Asked if he was going to sign the legislation, Trump said: “It’s being sent over (to the White House). We’re going to take a very good look at it.”
If Trump were to issue a veto, it would take two-thirds majorities in both the House of Representatives and Senate to override it and allow the bill to become law. The bill would require tighter scrutiny of whether Hong Kong has retained its autonomy.
Reporting by Steve Holland; writing by Patricia Zengerle; Editing by Sandra Maler
And some fluff

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
I think my question is rational and not out of relation to your point.
And you just go to name-calling.
You are, obviously, ignoring the earlier point I made (twice now) that updating your law is not the same thing as surrendering your judicial independence to a communist mafia that doesn't even do a good job of making a pretense of respecting its own laws.

I am calling you names because you deserve it for either repeatedly playing stupid about not understanding the gap between "updating your law" and "formally surrendering judicial sovereignty to China" OR being genuinely too stupid and lazy to read and understand the thread.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino