War Hong Kong Garden Takeaway (Megathread) - Time to kill some fuckin' ugly reds

KingCoelacanth

kiwifarms.net
Russia didnt "took" Crimea. there was an election an the crimeans said fuck this shit we Russians now.
Yes and there was a huge backlash from the west over it.
China will simply move in troops and take Hong Kong, using whatever force they want and without western backlash

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
Fellow based aussie tired of their bullshit
Guess what, suspicion and opposition aren't 60s mainframes. They can work on more than one thing at a time.
If you're going to promote the theory that Confucian institutes are being used to instill Marxist values into western universities, then you'd be wrong. It all started with the soviet scheme in the 60's and that was an unmitigated success that outlived the soviet system itself. Cofucian institutes promote pro-China policies. Western SJW's are rabidly anti-chinese, almost as much as they are anti-israel.

• Autistic
Reactions: CWorm

Consenticles

Only ask
kiwifarms.net
Take what? One of the best, richest and most opulent lifestyles on earth? Oh noh poor hong kongers. And yes in this case realistically anybody still protesting the extradition bill should quietly walk away.

Am I the only one here that recognizes China for what it actually is both in form and function (a hyper industrialized ethnocentric Fascist regime) and the dangers of spitting in its face when you know nobody is coming to save you when it decides to stomp you out of existence? You guys are egging on these protestors not out of any realistic sense of duty to muh export democracy, but out of spite and feels. Maybe some of you are doing it due to fantastical notions of little guy is always right romanticism. Either way you seem to want them to be slaughtered like little piggies...just on the off chance it might make china look...bad...in the media? lol

Malicious. Blood thirsty even. Yes they will get stomped, no it won't make China look like anything it isn't already. And you will continue consuming its goods.
I understand your words I think. More than you know. I was born in a communist country, the most Western point of it, and the difference of just hopping over the border a few miles was night and day. People think differently, react differently to the same situations. On one side of the border, all thoughts are consumed by wondering what the government or police will do to you for something as simple as waving a flag or being in the wrong place at the wrong time. All moves you make have to be analyzed, for fear of a regime that does not care about the individual. On the other side of the border there is freedom, in a sense.

If China is anything like Russia, then the people are not being thought of as humans. It is easier for police and the government to not think about the families and lives these dissenters have They are just "the populace" - a chunk of people that are dispensable and simply around to work and comply. There's so many that eliminating ten thousand people is nothing. In communist countries the greatest commodity is the people, and at the same time it is the most expendable - because they are not thought of as people, but instead numbers.

On the flip side, the protesters now see the police and army as "the enemy" and it only serves to divide the populace further. No longer are the police fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, and neighbors. They are a single entity that is the epitome of "them vs us". Police who would otherwise support the protests feel an obligation to their duties - because if you don't comply, then you have no income and your name goes on a list. You aren't a nameless protester in a massive crowd. You are the guy that didn't show up for work, and you can bet your work has your name and address and the people you love on a list. These governments hate protestors, but they hate traitors far more.

The average person, even if they are not a protester, will be punished. If China does successfully bridle Hong Kong then I promise that all will suffer - especially the innocent. Closing airports and ways to leave the country should be extremely alarming. This is what they do before they prepare to carry out punishments. They make it impossible for the opponents of the state to leave. In some twisted sense I am sure they believe that they gave families adequate time to leave, telling the soldiers that those who have stayed have chosen their own fate. That is always what a communist government does - they twist it to seem like dissenters are fully aware of the punishments.

In Hong Kong there is a westernized sense of freedom, a cultural difference than in mainland China. I agree wholeheartedly that those who push these protestors mean well, but they cannot imagine what an uncaring and enslaved society will do, without even blinking an eye. Government leaders see this as a direct attack against them, a "fuck you" in their faces. They are not used to this. The leadership will feel embarrassed and look to rectify this. They will likely display a show of strength, one that will keep the dissenters left alive second guessing themselves.

If shit really hits the fan, look for complete access of the country to be shut down. Look for internet outages, communications being cut off. The fact that Tank Man was filmed was a PR nightmare for this regime. They will not have a repeat of this martyrdom. This will not end well. Not when China has already been embarrassed. Westerners must realize that this government does not care about its cattle.

Do I think they should roll over and allow China to have their way? No. That inherently feels wrong. But it would be foolish to be out protesting this if you are not willing to die for your cause. Because dying is a very real possibility. I don't think many of these young people realize how much danger they are in, with how little can be done in a time of crisis. It's not like Team USA is going to bust in there and protect democracy. China is far too important to piss off diplomatically. Trade wars are one thing, but becoming enemies with the country that exports a huge percent of the world's manufactured goods is a political nightmare for any country.

These tweets scare me like hell. Look at all those huge, empty trucks coming in. Do you know what they are for? Carrying people. They are going to remove the protestors from the city like one removes a tumor from the body. Many will not be seen again. This is horrifying.

Last edited:

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net
I understand your words I think. More than you know. I was born in a communist country, the most Western point of it, and the difference of just hopping over the border a few miles was night and day. People think differently, react differently to the same situations. On one side of the border, all thoughts are consumed by wondering what the government or police will do to you for something as simple as waving a flag or being in the wrong place at the wrong time. All moves you make have to be analyzed, for fear of a regime that does not care about the individual. On the other side of the border there is freedom, in a sense.

If China is anything like Russia, then the people are not being thought of as humans. It is easier for police and the government to not think about the families and lives these dissenters have They are just "the populace" - a chunk of people that are dispensable and simply around to work and comply. There's so many that eliminating ten thousand people is nothing. In communist countries the greatest commodity is the people, and at the same time it is the most expendable - because they are not thought of as people, but instead numbers.

On the flip side, the protesters now see the police and army as "the enemy" and it only serves to divide the populace further. No longer are the police fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, and neighbors. They are a single entity that is the epitome of "them vs us". Police who would otherwise support the protests feel an obligation to their duties - because if you don't comply, then you have no income and your name goes on a list. You aren't a nameless protester in a massive crowd. You are the guy that didn't show up for work, and you can bet your work has your name and address and the people you love on a list. These governments hate protestors, but they hate traitors far more.

The average person, even if they are not a protester, will be punished. If China does successfully bridle Hong Kong then I promise that all will suffer - especially the innocent. Closing airports and ways to leave the country should be extremely alarming. This is what they do before they prepare to carry out punishments. They make it impossible for the opponents of the state to leave. In some twisted sense I am sure they believe that they gave families adequate time to leave, telling the soldiers that those who have stayed have chosen their own fate. That is always what a communist government does - they twist it to seem like dissenters are fully aware of the punishments.

In Hong Kong there is a westernized sense of freedom, a cultural difference than in mainland China. I agree wholeheartedly that those who push these protestors mean well, but they cannot imagine what an uncaring and enslaved society will do, without even blinking an eye. Government leaders see this as a direct attack against them, a "fuck you" in their faces. They are not used to this. The leadership will feel embarrassed and look to rectify this. They will likely display a show of strength, one that will keep the dissenters left alive second guessing themselves.

If shit really hits the fan, look for complete access of the country to be shut down. Look for internet outages, communications being cut off. The fact that Tank Man was filmed was a PR nightmare for this regime. They will not have a repeat of this martyrdom. This will not end well. Not when China has already been embarrassed. Westerners must realize that this government does not care about its cattle.

Do I think they should roll over and allow China to have their way? No. That inherently feels wrong. But it would be foolish to be out protesting this if you are not willing to die for your cause. Because dying is a very real possibility. I don't think many of these young people realize how much danger they are in, with how little can be done in a time of crisis. It's not like Team USA is going to bust in there and protect democracy. China is far too important to piss off diplomatically. Trade wars are one thing, but becoming enemies with the country that exports a huge percent of the world's manufactured goods is a political nightmare for any country.

These tweets scare me like hell. Look at all those huge, empty trucks coming in. Do you know what they are for? Carrying people. They are going to remove the protestors from the city like one removes a tumor from the body. Many will not be seen again. This is horrifying.
Yeah, the US is not going to start World War III over Hong Kong.

Consenticles

Only ask
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the US is not going to start World War III over Hong Kong.
I can possibly see other world leaders trying to place a spotlight on this, if only to push Trump into some corner where he makes a really, really stupid move. I don't know what that move would be, but I can see him trying to look strong and completely bungling foreign relations with China in the process. I think a lot of leaders and citizens of the world would enjoy watching him fuck up, so much so that they would be willing to risk economic growth.

Imagine if he condemns the Chinese government and it's leader. Says something similar to "rocket man" or gets cocky trying to play up a snarky attitude for the 2020 election. Foreign dignataries would crucify him. On the other hand, imagine he doesn't say anything. They would blame him for not caring. Or worse, he mentions the protests but also mentions his "good friend, Xi Jinping" and how they have had a really enlightening talk about democracy. He would be blasted. He might deserve to be blasted, but in the end it only divides party lines further.

I think of the countries and their leaders as "teams". You can criticize your teammates, you can laugh at them too, but what kind of teammate throws another to the wolves? What does that accomplish?

It is a sad day when political parties are so divided that the people suffer as a result.

Last edited:
China is nothing compared to western social justice Marxists. China won't enslave you, your own ideologues will.
Hmm, I suppose it depends on where you live. But yeah, the social justice people are more of a threat to my freedom at the moment than china.

I can possibly see other world leaders trying to place a spotlight on this, if only to push Trump into some corner where he makes a really, really stupid move. I don't know what that move would be, but I can see him trying to look strong and completely bungling foreign relations with China in the process. I think a lot of leaders and citizens of the world would enjoy watching him fuck up, so much so that they would be willing to risk economic growth.

Imagine if he condemns the Chinese government and it's leader. Says something similar to "rocket man" or gets cocky trying to play up a snarky attitude for the 2020 election. Foreign dignataries would crucify him. On the other hand, imagine he doesn't say anything. They would blame him for not caring. Or worse, he mentions the protests but also mentions his "good friend, Xi Jinping" and how they have had a really enlightening talk about democracy. He would be blasted.

It is a sad day when political parties are so divided that the people suffer as a result.
If Trump called china out for what it was I'd fucking cheer. Fuck pretending these fuckheads are a real country deserving of recognition. The Chinese Communist Party is illegitimate and any world leaders recognizing that officially would be a great start.

Foreign dignitaries can go fuck themselves, who the fuck cares what they think? They're willing to suck up to china, so fuck 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:

MelloYello

kiwifarms.net
Hahaha, you're funny. Yeah, there was an 'election' after russian soldiers already occupied crimea and allowed the population to 'vote'. I'm sure there was no funny business after an illegal military invasion.
Crimea already declared independence from the Ukraine in 1992; whether Kiev would have a legitimate claim to it is questionable.

The Chinese Communist Party is illegitimate and any world leaders recognizing that officially would be a great start.
The british used to say that about some american revolutionaries as well.
Fact is, all political power grows from the barrel of a gun. Or, "speak softly and carry a big stick", to use a more distinctly american idiom.

Last edited:

Consenticles

Only ask
kiwifarms.net
If Trump called china out for what it was I'd fucking cheer. Fuck pretending these fuckheads are a real country deserving of recognition. The Chinese Communist Party is illegitimate and any world leaders recognizing that officially would be a great start.

Foreign dignitaries can go fuck themselves, who the fuck cares what they think? They're willing to suck up to china, so fuck 'em.
I would love to see any politician - from any country or political party - call China out. I would love to see someone mention that there's a communist regime that routinely oppresses it's citizens in the very same way Stalin is crucified for. Yet no one bats an eye. Everyone talks like Mao's Communism is a thing of the past, that we are able to reflect on the atrocities as enlightened and liberated individuals in the present day. But it never stopped with Mao. It is alive and kicking.

I don't wish to go back to the days of when the US would ship an army to a foreign country in the name of preventing Communism from spreading, but by principal I believe people have a right to collectively decide how they are governed.

I don't think Trump really minds what foreign dignataries think of him (to an extent) but it does not mean he isn't easily manipulated based on the actions of those shouting at him. Trump is egotistical by nature and is prone to saying some really stupid, un-presidential shit.

I would love to see any politician - from any country or political party - call China out. I would love to see someone mention that there's a communist regime that routinely oppresses it's citizens in the very same way Stalin is crucified for. Yet no one bats an eye. Everyone talks like Mao's Communism is a thing of the past, that we are able to reflect on the atrocities as enlightened and liberated individuals in the present day. But it never stopped with Mao. It is alive and kicking.

I don't wish to go back to the days of when the US would ship an army to a foreign country in the name of preventing Communism from spreading, but by principal I believe people have a right to collectively decide how they are governed.

I don't think Trump really minds what foreign dignataries think of him (to an extent) but it does not mean he isn't easily manipulated based on the actions of those shouting at him. Trump is egotistical by nature and is prone to saying some really stupid, un-presidential shit.
The people saying presidential shit have done a fucking shit job. It's time to stop being 'presidential' if it means "we roll over on everything".

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Hahaha, you're funny. Yeah, there was an 'election' after russian soldiers already occupied crimea and allowed the population to 'vote'. I'm sure there was no funny business after an illegal military invasion.
What’s funny is posting about a situation you know nothing about.

Crimea has been Russian for centuries, (aside from the past 20 years) which would never would have happened if Khrushchev hadn’t got drunk and tried to make a symbolic present.

We’re talking about people who speak Russian, feel like Russian. Is it really that weird that they’d actually might (gasp!) vote to be Russian?

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Well... what do you think Trump should do in this situation? It sounds like from what you are describing all options lead to him losing.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Fek
What’s funny is posting about a situation you know nothing about.

Crimea has been Russian for centuries, (aside from the past 20 years) which would never would have happened if Khrushchev hadn’t got drunk and tried to make a symbolic present.

We’re talking about people who speak Russian, feel like Russian. Is it really that weird that they’d actually might (gasp!) vote to be Russian?
Is it really weird to suspect that when "Pro-russian seperatists(actually russian military)" people kept showing up and arming rebels, then finally after lying about it for a while admitted yeah, those were russian soldiers.

After the occupation there was a vote, with lots of reports of intimidation. You know, that whole Russian Army thing?

You'd have to be a complete exceptional individual to trust the results of a vote held under foreign occupation, especially when the result of the vote favors the occupying country. I'm not a complete exceptional individual, I don't trust the results. Maybe you believe putin's enemies have a random habit of getting sick and dying when convenient too...

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it really weird to suspect that when "Pro-russian seperatists(actually russian military)" people kept showing up and arming rebels, then finally after lying about it for a while admitted yeah, those were russian soldiers.

After the occupation there was a vote, with lots of reports of intimidation. You know, that whole Russian Army thing?

You'd have to be a complete exceptional individual to trust the results of a vote held under foreign occupation, especially when the result of the vote favors the occupying country. I'm not a complete exceptional individual, I don't trust the results. Maybe you believe putin's enemies have a random habit of getting sick and dying when convenient too...
Look, it is like the Sudetenland; Yes Hitler strong-armed a country and violated its sovereignty, but there were Germans there.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino