War Hong Kong Garden Takeaway (Megathread) - Time to kill some fuckin' ugly reds

Consenticles

Only ask
kiwifarms.net
Well... what do you think Trump should do in this situation? It sounds like from what you are describing all options lead to him losing.
Because all options do lead to him losing. The reactionaries have already made up their minds about how they will react to Trump. They will twist it to a negative.

I think of it like this: When the audience is going to boo you no matter what you say, you should at least say something noteworthy because at least everybody will be listening.

I suppose the best way to go about it is to do what is right. You will know what is right because it will make your detractors look foolish and petty for their criticism.

What exactly that is remains to be seen. I am glad I am not a politician or public figure for this reason... I do not have a clue what he should do.

Because all options do lead to him losing. The reactionaries have already made up their minds about how they will react to Trump. They will twist it to a negative.

I think of it like this: When the audience is going to boo you no matter what you say, you should at least say something noteworthy because at least everybody will be listening.

I suppose the best way to go about it is to do what is right. You will know what is right because it will make your detractors look foolish and petty for their criticism.

What exactly that is remains to be seen. I am glad I am not a politician or public figure for this reason... I do not have a clue what he should do.
Obviously the correct move at this point is to tweet out a figure about chinese human rights violations, but make a small error. Then the MSM will rush in to correct his error and in the process broadcast the intended message.

I've seen this enough times to believe it's something Trump does on purpose. Or he's just really a lucky idiot.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if the current Hong Kong government thinks they’ll be ok after China streamrolls the protest. China will either put in place a puppet government or just flat out say fuck this 2 party system and take full control.

If Trump wasn’t such an incompetent exceptional piece of shit he’d do something about it. I don’t want to start a ware with China, just economically ruin them with crippling trade sanctions. I know a Democrat like Sanders or Warren would do far less/nothing.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Obviously the correct move at this point is to tweet out a figure about chinese human rights violations, but make a small error. Then the MSM will rush in to correct his error and in the process broadcast the intended message.

I've seen this enough times to believe it's something Trump does on purpose. Or he's just really a lucky idiot.
No, it's definitely on purpose. Nixon did it too, I believe. They still fall for it decades later somehow.

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if the current Hong Kong government thinks they’ll be ok after China streamrolls the protest. China will either put in place a puppet government or just flat out say fuck this 2 party system and take full control.

If Trump wasn’t such an incompetent exceptional piece of shit he’d do something about it. I don’t want to start a ware with China, just economically ruin them with crippling trade sanctions. I know a Democrat like Sanders or Warren would do far less/nothing.
NOOO THINK OF THE HONG KONGESE HOW DARE YOU DRUMPF
D3431A24-1D7A-436B-AA08-68095661C303.jpeg

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I don’t want Hong Kong protesters being slaughtered by China’s dictatorship and corrupt military. The world has a responsibility to fuck over China. If we won’t help Hong Kong why do we continue to support Taiwan?

China is also now screwing is with this trade war by not buying food. It’s a perfect opportunity for trump to gain some good will by supporting HK. Instead he suspends the trade war?

OmniousAttributer

Mi mi mi
kiwifarms.net

Lmao faggot what is trump gonna do. Sanction China? Lol

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is too simplistic. Western faggots put pro western government in Ukraine. Putin flipped his shit and said okay fuck you I take our people's land back.
I mean, I could try to make an analogy where the US annexes Baja California in the 19th century; goes Communist in the 20th; annexes all of Mexico in a greater North American Union that lasts until the 1990s and during that time hands Baja California to its Mexican administration; Keeps close enough relations to the newly independent Mexican government after the collapse of the North American Union until it suddenly faces a color revolution that causes the US to decide to protect US interests and retake Baja California (which at that point has a significant English speaking population)
^ I just thought the above analogy would be too autistic is all

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Lmao faggot what is trump gonna do. Sanction China? Lol
Idk maybe follow through with his trade war and up the anti tell China to back off. Instead he caved like a little bitch and pushed them out to December (if he doesn’t have another senior moment and forget about them altogether). Now he’s begging Japan to buy our farm goods.

He just blinked and gave china the edge.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well... what do you think Trump should do in this situation? It sounds like from what you are describing all options lead to him losing.
I think he would move up in the estimation of anyone who actually cares if he did say the truth. Fuck the optics of it. Maybe we're not going to start a nuclear war with them over it but if Trump called them what they are and branded them with that for all history, instead of being a fucking coward, they wouldn't do shit. They'd take it.

Buttigieg2020

kiwifarms.net
China is also now screwing is with this trade war by not buying food. It’s a perfect opportunity for trump to gain some good will by supporting HK. Instead he suspends the trade war?
Since when did trump suspend the trade war? I’ve been getting articles from every major news source about how it’s going to cause a recession today. Bloomberg is flipping shit right now.

• Late
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Since when did trump suspend the trade war? I’ve been getting articles from every major news source about how it’s going to cause a recession today. Bloomberg is flipping shit right now.
It was just announced a few hours ago. He delayed the tarrifs for cellphones, laptops, and video game consoles until december. Some other items were completely cut.

He blinked, he’s a terrible negotiator and this was all to make his rich friends more money by tanking the market (which surprisingly shot back up today after this was announced).

Buttigieg2020

kiwifarms.net
It was just announced a few hours ago. He delayed the tarrifs for cellphones, laptops, and video game consoles until december. Some other items were completely cut.

He blinked, he’s a terrible negotiator and this was all to make his rich friends more money by tanking the market (which surprisingly shot back up today after this was announced).
So Bloomberg was flipping shit about the other 300 billion in tariffed goods then. Backing down on electronics was a sign of weakness, but it’s not canceling the trade war.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino