TGWTG Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesu_otaku_8.jpg

Formerly of the Autism Singularity that was formerly ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com, Kentucky's own proof-for-existence JesuOtaku found a niche through her anime review videos formerly on blip.tv -- a less copyright-draconian version of Youtube that tragically took her own life upon hearing rumors that Doug Walker wanted to make another "Let's Play" video. Hope had been making videos for sometime before winding up in Mike Michaud's personal welfare machine, but it was through the future Channel Awesome that she would get involved in embarrassing, petty drama on a scale like never before.

Over the past few years, Hope's reputation as a narcissist, a pathological liar, and drama queen have only expanded. She blew a guy nearly a generation older than her whom she met on TGWTG to get away from her shitlicker family in Appalachia, fucked the grease-ball chief editor of Anime News Network behind said sugar-daddy's back and stole a townhouse out from under him, dropped out of college, took some passive aggressive snipes at her former coworkers on Something Awful under the handle "JayO" while pretending she was being courageous, and all the while setting up numerous vanity projects in an attempt to break away from the neuro-atypical shackles of her past* -- every single one of which has failed miserably or remained incomplete.

* Visual novels, a radio drama, multiple retrospective series she's never finished, a sad attempt at college after moving back in with her parents.

Despite all the embarrassing shit done by her and that surrounds her, I thought all the notable drama related to Hope had died down. Then this was brought to my attention:

I don't know how much of this is genuine, and regardless of whether it is or isn't, I hope things work out for her and wish her well. Her coming out as transgender is not why I made this thread. I made this thread because, based on everything I've seen, she's guaranteed to do a whole bunch of embarrassing shit related to online drama and her new gender identity, whatever it may be. She does it every time, and usually in a tremendously petty and passive-aggressive fashion. In particular, I also expect a whole bunch of embarrassing behavior from that loathsome grease-ball Zac Bertschy, as well as all the other SJW faggots in and out of Hope's circle who'll be drawn to this shit just like every other time tranny-drama pops up online.

That's why I made this thread, Hope. I've actually liked quite a few of the videos you've made over the years. But much like your old pal Noah, you're such a massive cunt with so little capacity for self reflection, I'm already certain you're destined for disaster.

On top of that, you're also friends with Todd in the Shadows. That's an unforgivable offense in an of itself.

Links:

Hope's ED page.
Hope's Twitter. RIP.
Hope's new Twitter.
Hope's Tumblr.
Hope's AskFM.
Hope's Youtube channel.
One of Hope's VN Projects, Lovely Little Theaves.
Hope's grease-ball boyfriend's Twitter.
Hope's grease-ball boyfriend's Tumblr.
Hope's ANN profile, complete with forum posts.
Hope's posts from Something Awful's 3rd Internet Critic Discussion Thread.

Meta

DHI Thread: Hope Leaves CA
DHI Thread: Hope's a Dude Now

Tangent - On Pronouns and Other Tranny Issues

As has been discussed so many times on the site from the Chris board to the Phil board: y'guys are fucking grownups, and I trust you to make your own calls on which names to use and which pronouns to use without acting like a giant baby and auto-filtering or thread-banning you. Call her "Hope;" call him "Jack;" call her "he;" call him "her;" use "trans" or "transexual" or "tranny" or whatever else you like. We may be in the minority on the modern web by doing this, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

My opinion? I think there's something to this. I only used "Hope" and "her" to avoid confusion, and because much of what I'm referencing are events in the past tense. In present tense, I'm perfectly happy to use "Jacob," "Jake," "Jack," or "him." Much like how I'm happy to use feminine pronouns with Katsu or @Ruin, and not just because @Dynastia thinks me doing otherwise means I think his Abbo ass is gay. I think that anyway, but I'm not gonna be a dick about it.

I'm still going to rib you without mercy, Hope. But in my own special way rather than Kevin D. Williamson's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Melancholic_Cowboy

Triggered by happiness
kiwifarms.net
Damn. I remember watching his some of his videos while I was working on college projects. They made for good background noise. He always seemed like kind of an okay person, if a bit dorky at times.
Now it's just kind of weird to hear how much of a two-faced narcissist he really is. I guess it just goes to show how good some people are at putting up fronts.

PsychedelicDiamond

kiwifarms.net
Huh, JesuOtaku is a tranny. How about that. Truth be told, I always thought she was cute, back when she did Anime reviews on TGWTG. Didn't think she'd turn out like that but looking at her colleagues I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

It's kinda funny, in a sad way, to see TGWT, which used to be at the forefront of internet-based entertainment, slowly drown in a wave of cringey nerd drama.

Smelvin

kiwifarms.net
As I said in the other thread, I don't buy this transgender thing at all. Nothing about Hope was masculine before she decided to jump on the SJW train for power, privilege, and the ability to avoid criticism. Then she cuts her hair like a lesbian, but now she's a boy. For shakey reasons. After we know she's a colossal attention whore, and needs a new shtick to get attention since that well has since been dry (after the Lupa exodus from CA, she attempted to enter herself into it and make it about her. That failed hard). Further proving my point is immediately after this announcement she went on to tweet about how much attention she was getting. She never showed any signs of someone who might have Gender Identity Disorder, but she did show all the signs of someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

If she's a legitimate transsexual, so is Chris Chan. Except the latter has actual mental issues that led him to play woman. With hope it's just her usual brand of sociopathic narcissism. She's a real piece of work.

Despite the fact that he's a cringey jackass with the personality of old tard cum, I do legitimately feel bad for Zac Berschy. He had previously asked this girl to marry him, now she decided to just fuck him over for the sake of attention, victimhood, and a desperate need to be special.

So I guess Zac Berschy has joined the same club as Nash. Make sure her name ain't on the house, man.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He pronounces it as "Jessu" in the video. Wasn't the handle originally short for Jesus-otaku?
Probably. Hope's parents are apparently Bible thumpers, and much like Jonathan McIntosh and Brianna Wu, her views used to be a lot closer to those lines than those of an SJW's.

Part of the issue is that for a long time most people didn't pay that much attention to Hope's bullshit. When you're on the same site and in the same community as Noah Antwiler and Lewis Lovhaug, it's easy for people to overlook your antics, or even see you as the normal one. Even Noah and Lewis benefitted from this back when The Amazing Atheist was on the site.

Huh, JesuOtaku is a tranny. How about that. Truth be told, I always thought she was cute, back when she did Anime reviews on TGWTG. Didn't think she'd turn out like that but looking at her colleagues I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

It's kinda funny, in a sad way, to see TGWT, which used to be at the forefront of internet-based entertainment, slowly drown in a wave of cringey nerd drama.
I felt the same. I was actually rather disappointed when she stopped doing reviews. She was pretty easy on the eyes, and unlike half the site, actually set out to review shit rather than spaz out like they want prize money from Bob Saget.

As I said in the other thread, I don't buy this transgender thing at all. Nothing about Hope was masculine before she decided to jump on the SJW train for power, privilege, and the ability to avoid criticism. Then she cuts her hair like a lesbian, but now she's a boy. For shakey reasons. After we know she's a colossal attention whore, and needs a new shtick to get attention since that well has since been dry (after the Lupa exodus from CA, she attempted to enter herself into it and make it about her. That failed hard). Further proving my point is immediately after this announcement she went on to tweet about how much attention she was getting. She never showed any signs of someone who might have Gender Identity Disorder, but she did show all the signs of someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

If she's a legitimate transsexual, so is Chris Chan. Except the latter has actual mental issues that led him to play woman. With hope it's just her usual brand of sociopathic narcissism. She's a real piece of work.
Hating somebody, or even them being a total embarrassment to society, doesn't mean they're not actually trannies.

Brianna Wu is among the biggest cunts on the internet, but he's pretty obviously trans. I only used the male pronoun in the previous sentence because I find it amusing for the purposes of mockery. Hope also took quite a bit of time and made changes quite gradually before making this announcement.

Hell, at this point, I could even see Chris being a tranny. Him transitioning is just a bad idea because he's so much of a fucking sped he can't even maintain the hygiene of a child, let alone the hygiene required of someone in the midst if extensive surgical procedure. It also won't be the one thing needed to fix his life like he thinks, but you could say that about everything that'd improve Chris's life.

Despite the fact that he's a cringey jackass with the personality of old tard cum, I do legitimately feel bad for Zac Berschy. He had previously asked this girl to marry him, now she decided to just fuck him over for the sake of attention, victimhood, and a desperate need to be special.

So I guess Zac Berschy has joined the same club as Nash. Make sure her name ain't on the house, man.
Why the fuck would you? Zac is, and always was, a complete waste of oxygen, and is just as much guilty of fucking over Nash as Hope.

The trans thing being brought out isn't even in the same league as fucking someone else behind someone's back and fucking them out of a house. All it means is that they may not be sexually compatible for each other, which if true means they should end things, but it doesn't mean they have to burn bridges and scorch the Earth in the process. The only obligations they have to anything other than themselves are, to my knowledge, a couple housepets. If either of them decides this isn't what they want, they only need to act like grownups and come to an amicable agreement.

There's a decent chance they won't, but that doesn't change the principle. People can still get along and come to agreements even when they're not meant to be together sexually.

ChameleonBody

whatever
kiwifarms.net
On top of that, you're also friends with Todd in the Shadows. That's an unforgivable offense in an of itself.
For anyone more experienced with TGWTG drama: Could Todd would be worthy of a thread? The bit of his Gamergate ranting I'd seen on Twitter was pretty embarrassing, but I'm not sure if it's distinguishable from other anti-GG autists.

Last edited:

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a toss-up. All he does is say horrendously dumb shit on twitter. Getting cucked by Lindsay was kinda funny, but all he does is make shit videos and put his foot in his mouth. Nothing like, say, taking a man's house from him.
Todd doesn't even post the dumbest shit on Twitter among his clique. That honor goes to "Pedo" Dan "Foldable Human" Olson.

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
For anyone more experienced with TGWTG drama: Could Todd would be worthy of a thread? The bit of his Gamergate ranting I'd seen on Twitter was pretty embarrassing, but I'm not sure if it's distinguishable from
other anti-GG autsits.
Is he still screwing Lindsey Ellis? She's functionally Sarkeesian without the capacity to maintain a scam and probably worthy of a thread.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Leafy Path

the entire vocaloid fandom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i had to reread the thread title twice to make sure it was about the hope chapman. what is it about that guy with the glasses that makes it such a great breeding ground for exceptional individuals?

• Feels
Reactions: Super Collie

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hope's old Twitter handle is dead, but it wasn't deleted. She's just using a new handle, and I edited the OP to reflect the change. I'm not certain if "Jack" or "Jake" is her new nickname, or both, but I'm far too drunk with sleep deprivation to care at the moment.

Out of morbid curiosity, I've been checking a few Twitter feeds within this circle. Nyberg's tweeted nothing so far, but it'll come any day now. Todd's probably tweeted something, but my blood pressure's under enough danger after the last time I checked his feed. Brad's tweeted nothing. Lindsey's tweeted nothing. Confused Matthew is still on course to die a virgin. Nash's tweeted nothing, and if he knows what's good for him he'll keep it that way. Lewis has been surprisingly restrained and diplomatic so far. Lupa's tweeted nothing. Doug, in one of the few smart moves of his life, doesn't seem to use social media for reasons other than business, so nothing from him at the moment. LordKat was banned months ago, and has yet to say anything about it on his radio show, but there'll likely be something out by today or tomorrow. And Zac seems to be taking his new found homosexuality pretty well, though it's still pretty early to tell where things'll wind up as far as that's concerned.

I also checked Noah's Twitter feed. He's yet to comment on the news, and I don't even think a troll's baited him for threatening to rape someone who now identifies as a dude, thus by extension making him gay. I'm already wondering what'll happen when someone brings up the news to him.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino