TGWTG Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon.

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
So @Hatoful Dandy posted something intriguing in the Anime/Manga thread:
AO Hazukari.jpg

which was in response to this earlier tweet:
ahh.png

I've heard of Anime Outsiders not long ago, but I don't know how credible they are, seems to be a mixed-bag depending on who you talk to. Well, while looking for that tweet, I found this instead about Vic's apology video and MarzGurl's crusade against him (Chapman was name-dropped which was what caught my attention to follow this comment chain):

hmmmmm.png

eh.png

wut.png

Screenshots from Persian Slayer's tweet:

Smells like the plot's thickening.

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
I've heard of Anime Outsiders not long ago, but I don't know how credible they are, seems to be a mixed-bag depending on who you talk to.
They're failed angry reviewers with a jealous hateboner for TGWTG, which slants most of their posts. That's why they're randomly ranting about MarzGurl, who isn't actually an industry person, and why they believe the Hazukari allegations but not the Vic ones. Take 'em with a grain of salt.

Captain Manning

"Good luck, kid."
kiwifarms.net
I would point them stuff like Nadia Secret of the Blue Water or Macross(Claudia) but those are too old for them to bother...
I can confirm Hope's knowledge of anything pre-mid-90s is garbage. I listened to their 80s show, and she seemed barely capable of forming a list.

I've got no love for Vic Mignogna, but it seems pretty fucked to me that a shitty fan website is trying to ruin an actor's career just to save the hide of one of their own shitty fan site contributors.
People have had a really irrational hate boner for Vic for a long time now. I think it's because of the fact he's openly christian, and refuses to sign yaoi fanart. It was always simmering, but we're in the age of #metoo now.

It's also worth reminding people that we just had that bullshit with Justin Sevakis. It's not just this Hazuriki dude.

BuckBumble

kiwifarms.net
They're failed angry reviewers with a jealous hateboner for TGWTG, which slants most of their posts. That's why they're randomly ranting about MarzGurl, who isn't actually an industry person, and why they believe the Hazukari allegations but not the Vic ones. Take 'em with a grain of salt.
She's as much an industry person in that she's one of the people who inserts Netflix subs in some of their animated shows from what I understand. An ultimately meaningless job but still.

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
I could make one if someone had the dirt on her past.
Hates her daddy. Had her fans crowdfund her wedding.

Yeah guys, I wanted to believe Marz was one of the good ones too, but she's acting just like Lupa and JesuOtrappu. TGWTG must rot people's brains or something.
It's obvious she has a lot of guilt about her association with JewWario, so she's overcompensating by taking it out in this Vic guy. A person that she doesn't even know and can not possibly know if this man is guilty of anything or not.

nlanpro

kiwifarms.net
Hates her daddy. Had her fans crowdfund her wedding.

Yeah guys, I wanted to believe Marz was one of the good ones too, but she's acting just like Lupa and JesuOtrappu. TGWTG must rot people's brains or something.
It's obvious she has a lot of guilt about her association with JewWario, so she's overcompensating by taking it out in this Vic guy. A person that she doesn't even know and can not possibly know if this man is guilty of anything or not.
She's doing everything in the pursuit for a redemption. Yet she is losing everything that makes a good person extremely rationale. Someone needs to put a check on her before she goes down in the same level of bitterness as Lupa.

Last edited:

Munchingonfish

kiwifarms.net
In that ANN article, the worst he's accused of is kissing girls (some underage) on the cheek and giving them hugs without their consent at conventions. If that's as bad as it gets, then he's guilty of being a creepy old dude. Straight up confirmed pedophiles in the anime industry get less autistic blow back than this.

ANN is clearly doing this to divert attention away from the sex pest in their ranks. Vic being a creepy old dude isn't new information. There wasn't some incident at a con recently that sent them off. They conveniently decided to dust that off after one of their buds was caught doing worse. Don't know or really care what Marzgirl is doing. If this is some atonement for JewWario, I don't think that's an equivalent exchange.

Last edited:

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
Source? This would be huge if true, but I wouldn't be surprised. RWBY's creators are nothing more than soyboy closet SJWs themselves and I wouldn't be surprised if they ran in the same circles as Crunchyroll and ANN.

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he got many ongoing roles like Dragon Ball,One Piece,Free,Bungo Stray Dogs...dude is royally screwed now.
What ongoing roles in Dragon Ball? Other than Broly, it's either shit that was just for the Kai series or minor characters no one gives a shit about (like Geppuman in Super).

GeePee

kiwifarms.net
What ongoing roles in Dragon Ball? Other than Broly, it's either shit that was just for the Kai series or minor characters no one gives a shit about (like Geppuman in Super).
Broly has been constantly showing up in games since the Budokai days thanks to his popularity,so he's constantly voicing him.I'm sure after the huge success of the movie,he will get an even bigger expusure now and will become a recurring character for future sequels.
Hell,This whole shit got so bad that I think he will already be replaced in FighterZ(the new Broly is an upcoming DLC.Yeah,FighterZ will have both Brolys,like in Xenoverse 2)and he may even be redubbed in the movie when it comes out on BD.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino