TGWTG Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
You forgot the best part, the tweet that ousted the truth.

View attachment 741670

This man is 39 years old.

Hurry up ladies don't let this catch get away

I have to wonder sometimes, how do these types of people exist? You know the types that would publicly talk down to someone they were on a date on, just a fucking date. And apparently hate themselves at the same time, but not having the basic decency or shame to kill themselves or just shut the fuck up and self reflect on why they are such a massive asshole.

But apparently they somehow just continue to function and Tweet about themselves.

GaryPotter

Cute Little Sister
kiwifarms.net
I have to wonder sometimes, how do these types of people exist? You know the types that would publicly talk down to someone they were on a date on, just a fucking date. And apparently hate themselves at the same time, but not having the basic decency or shame to kill themselves or just shut the fuck up and self reflect on why they are such a massive asshole.

But apparently they somehow just continue to function and Tweet about themselves.
He's been like this for as long as I've known who he is (2006-7).

The thing about these beta male feminists is that when you scratch the surface you always find a seething contempt and hatred for women. Mostly it comes from a lifetime of rejection and failure. They've watched their objects of affection ignore them and go for someone the beta male probably considers to be beneath them or an "asshole republiKKKan". Now middle aged they've been reduced to going for whatever dregs they can find (that Johnny Depp woman was probably a slamwhale). Yet as you said there's no self-reflection.

All that to say lol what a faggot.

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
At what point is the word "predator" appropriate?
Never.

The appropriate word, Jason, is "scavenger".

So JO went from dating one super cuck with a following he could take advantage of to another super cuck with a business that he wanted in on and drumped that trash fire. What's next?
Detransitioning?

I've never seen anybody chase after FTMs. Best case, you have people like Zac (how's that for sad?), who are so desperate for love they'll accept whatever they can get. Worst case, you have people like the Amazing Atheist, who if needed'll use the FTM's to meet fetishes almost no one else with a vagina is willing to go along with.

The treatment JO's gone through has already been enough to leave lifelong effects, but detransitioning's by far the best option available for finding another mark.

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
Even if she detransitions now she'll be stuck with facial hair and sounding like a teenage boy. So not much will change.
I don't really know too much about how detransitioning works, and less still for FTMs, other than that the vocal changes and the hormone problems are pretty much permanent.

Has Hope had the double masectomy? That's another thing I know is irreversible. Even expensive boob jobs aren't enough to make up for losing the real thing, and it's not like people who review anime for a living have deep pockets.

I Love Beef

Wandering Vagabond the 2nd. In memory
kiwifarms.net
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This whole thing is a trip. Their drama needs a thread. Lol

He's such a dishonest asshole about his relationship with that thieving tranny. She gets to live her best Boku no Sexual Harassment fantasy then they split. But I want to know more about her side. Because while Zac is an insufferable twat, Hope is fucking worse.

In the end Nash got some retribution though I suppose.

If the SLA were still a thing and Patty Hearst was still in their employ, they could simply firebomb their offices. Although apparently it's all controlled by a guy living in Canada?
Living in the apartment that he still lives in since college that also functions as his headquarters.

As much as Zac seems to have sympathy for self hatred and low self esteem, all I can say is fuck him. Zac is nothing but a bully who hasn't grown out of his teenage/college coed angst phase and does nothing but project just as much as the guys who gave him wedgies back in high school. I've been around losers like him in real life, and I can tell every one of you that the amount of unfunny snark they put out is honestly a form of penile compensation and a failure to admit and confront that they have personal problems.

Zac is even more laughable because he think he is going to do the anime industry a favor by helping steer it into America and "save it from itself and moe". In other words, he thinks he can pull off a Mighty Whitey Baizuo SJW Hero with anime, a form of animation that he has absolutely no cultural context nor clue over, and make up for his dickless tryhard faggot 2000s dated cynicism attempts of "movie reviewing" by being as much of a slacktivist SJW fag fucktard as he is an anime consumer. And I know that somewhere in there, he was expecting some yellowskin poon to open up for his shriveled pasty lump excuse of a penis before it falls off for being such a fucking joke of a dickless faggot.

Remember how from Seinfeld there was an episode where George Constanza turned away women so hard he turned them lesbian? Zac is the real life equivalent of that, only he'll attract women just to transform themselves into dudes just so they can get away from him.
Some alcoholic delusional fuck who hoped to ride dickhard up the ass on newspaper editorial "movie reviewing" before hopping aboard Anime News Network just as much as his tranny ex-spouse tried to ride off of the coattails of James Rolfe's breakthrough into internet stardom circa 2008 with Channel Autism? I'm glad this match made in hell just fell apart so quickly just to show how scamming talentless mouthy losers by riding on wannabe MST3K fuckery never go far.

@LordKaT @Truthspeaker The right term would be golddigger.

Plissken

Gunslinger, Outlaw, Escape artist.
kiwifarms.net
Living in the apartment that he still lives in since college that also functions as his headquarters.

As much as Zac seems to have sympathy for self hatred and low self esteem, all I can say is fuck him. Zac is nothing but a bully who hasn't grown out of his teenage/college coed angst phase and does nothing but project just as much as the guys who gave him wedgies back in high school. I've been around losers like him in real life, and I can tell every one of you that the amount of unfunny snark they put out is honestly a form of penile compensation and a failure to admit and confront that they have personal problems.

Zac is even more laughable because he think he is going to do the anime industry a favor by helping steer it into America and "save it from itself and moe". In other words, he thinks he can pull off a Mighty Whitey Baizuo SJW Hero with anime, a form of animation that he has absolutely no cultural context nor clue over, and make up for his dickless tryhard faggot 2000s dated cynicism attempts of "movie reviewing" by being as much of a slacktivist SJW fag fucktard as he is an anime consumer. And I know that somewhere in there, he was expecting some yellowskin poon to open up for his shriveled pasty lump excuse of a penis before it falls off for being such a fucking joke of a dickless faggot.

Remember how from Seinfeld there was an episode where George Constanza turned away women so hard he turned them lesbian? Zac is the real life equivalent of that, only he'll attract women just to transform themselves into dudes just so they can get away from him.
Some alcoholic delusional fuck who hoped to ride dickhard up the ass on newspaper editorial "movie reviewing" before hopping aboard Anime News Network just as much as his tranny ex-spouse tried to ride off of the coattails of James Rolfe's breakthrough into internet stardom circa 2008 with Channel Autism? I'm glad this match made in hell just fell apart so quickly just to show how scamming talentless mouthy losers by riding on wannabe MST3K fuckery never go far.

@LordKaT @Truthspeaker The right term would be golddigger.
How are golddiggers NOT predators?

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
Zac is even more laughable because he think he is going to do the anime industry a favor by helping steer it into America and "save it from itself and moe". In other words, he thinks he can pull off a Mighty Whitey Baizuo SJW Hero with anime, a form of animation that he has absolutely no cultural context nor clue over
I read this wrong and thought you meant that Zac was going to create his own anime kind of like Ninja Slayer to "save it from itself and moe", except that was a series of light novels made by (allegedly) Americans with a love and respect for the culture and samurai films who gave permission to a Japanese company to translate it, and then TRIGGER, the savior of anime, adapted it. And the thought of tubby here trying his hand at anime to be its savior like he was fucking Saitama is enough to get me to laugh myself into an aneurysm should it ever come to pass (when jigoku freezes over, twice).

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino