TGWTG Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon.

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst...or ScarJo if you prefer.
kiwifarms.net
Rewatched her old reviews bc I recently got Magic Knight Rayearth and.....oh God Hope.

"ON THE TECHNICAL SIDE OF THINGS..."
"ALL IN ALL"
"ON THE TECHNICAL SIDE OF THINGS"
"ALL IN ALL:

Like fuck off

• Feels
Reactions: ShittyRecolor

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
Rewatched her old reviews bc I recently got Magic Knight Rayearth and.....oh God Hope.

"ON THE TECHNICAL SIDE OF THINGS..."
"ALL IN ALL"
"ON THE TECHNICAL SIDE OF THINGS"
"ALL IN ALL:

Like fuck off
It really is amazing how much the game's been upped since then. Hope legitimately was in the upper echelon in the olden days.

I don't like Geoff Thew. He's a pathetic corporate shill whose every orgasm disappoints his girlfriend on the rare occasions she throws him a pity fuck, but he's better at every aspect of videomaking than Hope by noticeable levels. All she had over him was integrity (which is the easiest thing to have more of than Geoff, just barely edging out sexual prowess), and she abandoned that a long time ago.

Reactions: Uncanny Valley

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
I doubt she'll be able to rely on weebservations. For one, the anime youtuber game is a lot more competitive than it was when she did Jesuotaku. She's an absolute no-name now compared to guys like Gigguk, Mother's Basement, Digibro, Glass Reflections, and Super Eyepatch Wolf, all of whom put content out more frequently and with higher production values than Hope ever did.
Right now Weebservations has 23k subs, but each video only gets ~1k-10k views, meaning that not only are most of her subs not watching her, but that she's not pulling in new viewers either. I think her style of making videos just doesn't appeal to weebs anymore. There's plenty of analytical anime reviewers out there who go way more into depth than she ever did, so she's not special for that anymore. She's not funny, she can't do entertaining editing, and I doubt she'll find a weeby fanbase with her woke opinions alone. She basically has to completely change the way she does things for any hope of establishing herself again.
Chapman, as Hope Chapman making anime videos, was an "unconventionally attractive" Girl. Not beautiful, but striking in a way that can get your attention. Just the sort thirsty Weebs would watch just because!
BUT
Jacob Chapman? That's nothing anybody wants to watch. Or certainly not a large enough population into him/her/it to even pull some lasting interest as a niche performer.

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
Chapman, as Hope Chapman making anime videos, was an "unconventionally attractive" Girl. Not beautiful, but striking in a way that can get your attention. Just the sort thirsty Weebs would watch just because!
BUT
Jacob Chapman? That's nothing anybody wants to watch. Or certainly not a large enough population into him/her/it to even pull some lasting interest as a niche performer.
Because Hope at least knew how to clean up after herself, so she looked presentable. The pube hairs Jacob calls a goatee, beard, whatever, plus that mullet and acne is just gross to look at.

That Damned Tiger

kiwifarms.net
BUT
That's what happens when you forsake the fans. Cut the boobs off, only to discover that's what brought them in.

Zegba_Life

kiwifarms.net
Weebservations.

'Weeb.' Implied by the fact that you're making anime videos. Also limits future creation options.

'Observations.' What else exactly would you be doing in your reviews?

And every syllable sounds mincing and weak. What a dumb name for her show.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Zac wrote something new for his website, his first update in over a year: https://www.zacbertschy.com/blog/2019/5/18/my-hero-simba

He's still seething.
Awful article, full of painfully stretched metaphors and wild assumptions.
Declaring unironically that Timon and Pumbaa are "a gay couple" when nothing in the movie establishes this just reeks of pure projection, Zac, may wanna try formulating a critical review of yourself for a change.

• Agree
Reactions: WinterMoonsLight

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Awful article, full of painfully stretched metaphors and wild assumptions.
Declaring unironically that Timon and Pumbaa are "a gay couple" when nothing in the movie establishes this just reeks of pure projection, Zac, may wanna try formulating a critical review of yourself for a change.
That's one of the weird things about these types. No two characters can be just friends. They HAVE to be fucking or in a relationship. And if it isn't directly stated in the film that two characters are in a relationship, these types go "Oh its there! You just have to open your eyes and see it! Its so obvious!"

I mean...is there something wrong with platonic friendships? Unless you are a raging sex beast or just a sad pathetic fuck face, most relationships you make in life are going to be platonic, no? So why can't two characters be just friends?

Hell, I liked Arrow a lot more when Felicity was a valued member of the team instead of the object of Oliver's affections. The show took a nosedive after they caved into the shippers.

Zegba_Life

kiwifarms.net
Zac wrote something new for his website, his first update in over a year: https://www.zacbertschy.com/blog/2019/5/18/my-hero-simba

He's still seething.
This post requires some translation from his delusion-speak; when he writes Nazi, you read 'out-group.' When he writes queer, replace it with 'in-group.' The in-group is kind and loving and the out-group hostile and cruel almost by definition.

I've read Zac use Nazi for critics of Crunchyroll, for critics of the Last Jedi- his life is so pathetic and meaningless that he has to steal valor from Allied troops to give it even the bare minimum of narrative form. Read that story without the Nazi aspect- there is no story.

Zac claims he loves the Last Jedi. Zac claims not loving the Last Jedi is a red flag for a literal 1488 neo-Nazi. The sincerity of Zac's love of the film becomes suspect.

These feminist critics are cruel parodies of Marxists- they have the same emphasis on analysis of social bonds, but while the Marxists would pore over libraries searching for truth, the feminists are too lazy so they just stick to Disney Big Mac Product and call it a day.

Zaryiu

Nobody important
kiwifarms.net
This post requires some translation from his delusion-speak; when he writes Nazi, you read 'out-group.' When he writes queer, replace it with 'in-group.' The in-group is kind and loving and the out-group hostile and cruel almost by definition.

I've read Zac use Nazi for critics of Crunchyroll, for critics of the Last Jedi- his life is so pathetic and meaningless that he has to steal valor from Allied troops to give it even the bare minimum of narrative form. Read that story without the Nazi aspect- there is no story.

Zac claims he loves the Last Jedi. Zac claims not loving the Last Jedi is a red flag for a literal 1488 neo-Nazi. The sincerity of Zac's love of the film becomes suspect.

These feminist critics are cruel parodies of Marxists- they have the same emphasis on analysis of social bonds, but while the Marxists would pore over libraries searching for truth, the feminists are too lazy so they just stick to Disney Big Mac Product and call it a day.
Another name I read somewhere else about them is social/culture marxists, replace crashing economies with crashing society/culture

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino