TGWTG Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon.

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
If Vic Monagna had died Zac and his shit friends would be celebrating triumphantly. That alone prevents me from saying anything good about that piece of trash.

Then of course there was his words about TotalBiscuit. And his hobby of flipping off costumed characters at Disneyland.

The guy was a cunt.

Zac Bertschy's Life
Initially, I genuinely felt bad about hearing this. I still do, but keeping in mind this fucker's life of bitterness and gravedancing, I can kinda see why it ended like this, as awful as it is.
That TotalBiscuit tweet said enough about how the guy sees death, especially the death of those he dislikes.

Poor, poor bastard. It's unfortunate he couldn't turn his life around. I can't imagine living in such an angry, negative state every single day, and then having an emotional leech of a partner like Hope.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
This guy lived his life for cancelling others with his click-bait bullshit, which could have drove his victims themselves to suicide.

If Vic or any of his other targets had of an heroed, this weasel would have smirked at his brand of justice being served.

Sure it's sad for his family but quite frankly I couldn't care less. Goodnight simp prince, off to the great peg shed in the sky.

REGENDarySumanai

Perpetually in thought
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This guy lived his life for cancelling others with his click-bait bullshit, which could have drove his victims themselves to suicide.

If Vic or any of his other targets had of an heroed, this weasel would have smirked at his brand of justice being served.

Sure it's sad for his family but quite frankly I couldn't care less. Goodnight simp prince, off to the great peg shed in the sky.
Press S to spit on his grave.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
It's not good news, but at the same time I think he kinda made his bed. From the sounds of it he was a miserable asshole that burned tons of bridges and never sought help for his issues. In the long run I don't think there will be any significant negative effects from him not being in the world.

Him loosing his shit claiming the evil gooblegrapers left a death threat in his mailbox was pretty funny though. That's the main thing I'm going to remember him for.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Straight man dates a chick who’s into Anime and stuff

Get her a job at your anime news gig

your kinda cute weird anime GF starts to troon out

don’t want to be a dick and leave her

end up calling yourself gay because it’s less awkward then explaining that under that pubescent boy used to be your GF

your gf now BF ends up leaving you

can’t get a new GF because everyone thinks your gay

maybe a bullet to the head will finally fix my life....

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net

honestly the only tragedy is more havent followed in his footsteps

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
He was always a negative presence in anime fandom. Even before cancel culture, he took great pleasure in punishing, censoring, and banning people on the ANN forums.
If this had happened a decade ago, I'd be thrilled. It's true nothing of value will be lost by his death, but nothing will be gained by it either. These days, thousands of Zacs have infiltrated our fandoms.

After the initial shock and adrenaline rush of hearing the news first thing in the morning, I just feel nothing now. And I think ultimately, he will be forgotten and have no legacy.

Aqua Panda

I've seen horrors… horrors that you've seen.
kiwifarms.net
This was also a post made from Chapman a few months after she left Zac. It was from her Lovely Little Thieves Kickstarter that was funded back in 2014 and is still not out yetView attachment 1312970.
This is really curious...

It's possible Hope is just bullshitting and misspending the money, but it also points that Zac may have been on a downward trajectory for awhile.

It'll be interesting to see if anything else drops.

PuniPuniFag

kiwifarms.net
He was always a negative presence in anime fandom. Even before cancel culture, he took great pleasure in punishing, censoring, and banning people on the ANN forums.
If this had happened a decade ago, I'd be thrilled. It's true nothing of value will be lost by his death, but nothing will be gained by it either. These days, thousands of Zacs have infiltrated our fandoms.

After the initial shock and adrenaline rush of hearing the news first thing in the morning, I just feel nothing now. And I think ultimately, he will be forgotten and have no legacy.
He was writing "Gamers are dead"-tier articles about weebs before it was cool.

Doctor Placebo

Solidarity, my niggas.
kiwifarms.net
While I'm not sure if this is "white guy in SocJus" since this is one guy and this could be an outlier, Sounds like Zac had a lot of demons beforehand. And I'm willing to bet the quarantine sure didn't help matters.
That's a chicken-or-the-egg thing. Guys who don't have a lot of demons beforehand don't become true believers in SocJus. Most white dudes who are in the cult are two-faced grifter Harvey Weinstein wannabes for a reason.

Initially, I genuinely felt bad about hearing this. I still do, but keeping in mind this fucker's life of bitterness and gravedancing, I can kinda see why it ended like this, as awful as it is.
That TotalBiscuit tweet said enough about how the guy sees death, especially the death of those he dislikes.

Poor, poor bastard. It's unfortunate he couldn't turn his life around. I can't imagine living in such an angry, negative state every single day, and then having an emotional leech of a partner like Hope.
Considering he did a flip and all his self-loathing, looking back on it his pissing on Total Biscuit's grave was probably 100% projection.

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net
This kinda sucks. I think nobody here liked the guy, but nobody here wanted him dead either.
He was a dick, but the news brings me no pleasure.

If you've listened to enough ANNCast episodes, as I have, it becomes apparent Hope wore the pants in that relationship, and probably talked him into a fair amount of stupid bullshit. Hope, way more than he, was the one that always took anime reviews into discussions about how "problematic" things in anime are. I think he was probably completely lost when Hope left him.

Basically, Hope is way worse than he was.

I'd like to think ANN would feel uncomfortable and dump Hope, since Zac got them the gig in the first place, but we all know that's not gonna happen.

It's a pity LordKat isn't on the Farms anymore. He hates Hope and would probably have a good take here.