TGWTG Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
You've hit the nail on the head just how truly despicable, dangerous and evil the social justice warrior culture is or as you dub it the "ingsoc crowd" which is also perfect.

Zac's suicide makes me think of Winston Smith broken at the end of 1984, but Winston was at least still alive.

While Zac was clearly someone who suffered from personal issues from the start, I do think it was the SJW culture of the 2010s that finally did the guy in for good and that is an absoutely chilling thought.
TBF I did say the SocJus and trooning likely didn't help - But the guy was a mess before he even got into the long term relationship. A partner is not a replacement for your own personal self-worth, if you depend on someone to provide that for you - then it becomes a crushing burden on them as much as it is for you. As the other partner gives-gives-gives and gets nothing in return for dealing with the sad-brains if the person with depression is doing nothing to manage themselves.

From the KS update it sounds like Hope threw herself into the relationship thinking she wanted a guy that would lavish attention on her, only to find that guys that obsess on that level are possessive assholes with personal issues. Apt karma considering she pretty much left Nash fairly shortly after he purchased a home for them. I'm sure he was horrid too, but in both cases - the cowardly way Hope escaped home, abandoned Nash and left Zac after he (I assume) helped foot those transition bills sort of just follows the pattern - it's not exactly promising that they are already in a new relationship months after leaving.

Also yes SJW culture is very much like that, it preys on people prone to self-worth issues and sells the a lie that if you hunt or decry enough of those cis white manbabies on the regular - then you are effectively paying penance for your existence and "privilege" each time you do it. You can even see it in his final self-hate blog posts and tweets as he desperately whines about goobergaters and Dumpf in the hope of getting the rush of spite to make him feel something other than depression level numb.

I Love Beef

Bell peppers and bee- HEY WAIT A SEC WHERE'S THE B
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but I was hoping for Zac to get publicly humiliated rather than kill himself quietly.

Another odd thing about him was that he REALLY hated Thanos and Kylo Ren. Like on a deep personal level.
WOW. Like, how much did he fervently despite and loathe those characters?

Popper Whiting

kiwifarms.net
Also yes SJW culture is very much like that, it preys on people prone to self-worth issues and sells the a lie that if you hunt or decry enough of those cis white manbabies on the regular - then you are effectively paying penance for your existence and "privilege" each time you do it. You can even see it in his final self-hate blog posts and tweets as he desperately whines about goobergaters and Dumpf in the hope of getting the rush of spite to make him feel something other than depression level numb.
It gives broken people an excuse to blame their problems on someone else, and justify, as well as provide an outlet for, the anger and frustration that comes with being a broken person. SJW culture is dangerous in that it tells someone with problems not to look at their situation, take accountability and use that to improve. In not addressing personal issues, and misdirecting the angst and anger that comes with having personal issues, it just exacerbates them. Zac is an example of the end result, as was Chloe Sagal, and there are plenty of others examples of self destruction that didn't end in suicide.

The Skeptics have it wrong. SJW culture isn't a threat to Western civilization, it is however a threat to those who are attracted to it and embrace it.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the KS update it sounds like Hope threw herself into the relationship thinking she wanted a guy that would lavish attention on her, only to find that guys that obsess on that level are possessive assholes with personal issues.
I don't believe for a second she actually liked Zac, not when she was already in a relationship when she met him. Hope used him to climb the ranks at ANN, then for whatever narcissistic reason decided she was going to troon out and Zac, afraid of being forever alone (and you just know that she knew this), went along with it, and when she got bored/tired of his self-loathing/his usefulness was over with (or all of the above) and hopped ship to Crunchyroll, she was more than happy to torch that bridge. Fuck Zac's feelings, she's her own independent woman man who don't need no man!

Zac at the end of the day dug his own grave and decided to lie in it, but I believe Hope helped play a part in it.

Ceci

kiwifarms.net
Damn, I was just wondering what hope and her ex were up to the other day. I used to follow them unironically, so it's a bit sad seeing Zac go. It seemed like he was struggling after the divorce, so this doesn't come as a complete surprise.
I hope he can complain about anime in the afterlife.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Damn, I was just wondering what hope and her ex were up to the other day. I used to follow them unironically, so it's a bit sad seeing Zac go. It seemed like he was struggling after the divorce, so this doesn't come as a complete surprise.
I hope he can complain about anime in the afterlife.
I think he may have gone to the place where the only anime is 4Kids dubs.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rest in Piss oh hate spewing weeb. Rest in Piss.

And damit! We finally get a Covid related LolCow death and it's this dude. From depression brought on by COVID 19 and his abusive troon girl/boyfriend abusing him then leaving him for someone else to abuse. (We clearly must be doing something wrong? The Cows they remain far to healthy! Is nobody feeding them the Bats and Pangolins as instructed?) I'm pretty sure nobody has Zac on any Kiwi Deadpools. (Hmmm? What aree the odds of Hope in your time of despair moves in with Spoony and helps him... over the edge?)

If someone is so unstable that the loss of a relationship leads to suicide, you very likely had more issues than just the failed relationship.
I'm fairly certain that the entirety of his psyche and personality was just a random gathering of conflicting issues. People without issues do not play Chapman's "I wanna be the boy so now you're gay" game.

Dimetrodon

Not a reptile or a mammal
kiwifarms.net
there are tons of franchises they can do that with though. Why those two in particular?
Because those are two mega popular franchises right now. I would imagine that he didn't step too far outside of his weaboo bubble. I guarantee you that he never read any of the comics featuring Thanos.

Anyways, if this guy was as big of a bastard as people said he was, I don't think anyone should feel bad for him. Obviously doesn't mean that you have to be glad that he's dead, but really, if you don't want to be shit talked in death, don't be a rat bastard in life.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
I knew when Hope trooned out and Zac stuck with her the whole situation with ANN was fucked, I gradually stopped listening to the podcast and reading the articles when that happened even before #KickVic being the last straw.

But I didn't think somebody would literally wind up dead.

Thanks for ruining both a man's life and a once pretty cool website Hope, I knew she was bad news when she gave a bad review to Ikkitousen.

frozenrunner

Salt supply chains have been interrupted.
kiwifarms.net
there are tons of franchises they can do that with though. Why those two in particular?
Because they can consoome while they socially signal to all the other "extended adolescence" adult children that they, too, enjoy the fashionable, non-problematic franchises.

And also, probably, because Jordan Peterson is onto something, and capeshit and Harry Potter substitute for religion in many ways (thematically, definitely) and provide an artificial, narrative framework of meaning for atheist hedonist consoomers whose empty, pointless lives have been robbed of all transcendent meaning.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
In the end, Zac went through several years of conversion therapy with Hope. That'd fuck anyone up.

Just think about it: He was straight, he fell in love with a girl, then the girl troons out and he feels obligated to stay with "him" and let "him" fuck him in the ass while pretending to be a gay man and pretending to enjoy getting his asshole invaded every night by his former girlfriend.

Seriously, if you put me in a situation where I had to pretend to enjoy hetero sex with a woman for years, I'd kill myself, too. I probably wouldn't even have lasted for years, more like months or weeks.

Then Hope leaves him and he's basically broken goods at this point, unsure about his sexual identify. No wonder he drank.

Not to mention that finding a new relationship must've seemed quite difficult to him. Imagine having to explain to your new girlfriend your former girlfriend was a man and pegged you.

Sure, you could say he could've just left her, but I'm not sure. He was barely even a man and he obviously had severe self esteem issues.

Also, my post about Zac an heroing himself made it to the front page. That's a dubious honor...

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
Did hope get a stuffed sausages skin? I assumed she still had both a girl and a boi pussy, which begs the question.

Which one did Zac use ?
My understanding was that any penetration triggered Chapman, so she took a dildo to Zac's butt.

Seriously, if you put me in a situation where I had to pretend to enjoy hetero sex with a woman for years, I'd kill myself, too. I probably wouldn't even have lasted for years, more like months or weeks.

Also, my post about Zac an heroing himself made it to the front page. That's a dubious honor...
I feel like killing myself for actually seriously examining this, but...

So you're a certified cocksucker with a boyfriend. Boyfriend troons out. They still got man-anus, and if (s)he acts like a typical woman and is the penetratee instead of the penetrator, well, you can still poke away. Maybe if you enjoy being the catcher once in a while it will be lacking since he might have gotten the snip-snip, but there you go.

In Zac's case, my understanding is that penetration triggered Chapman's dead name/genitals, so no normal sex for an ostensibly straight Zac. Instead, he took the dicking instead, which is literally the definition of gay. In his case that would be pretty fucking jarring, while in your case it wouldn't change much, except Hans would want to be called Gretal instead.

I need a drink.

Also congrats that Null-senpai noticed you.