TGWTG Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon.

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net
Sure it's sad for his family but quite frankly I couldn't care less. Goodnight simp prince, off to the great peg shed in the sky.
This Motherfucker ain't Heaven bound. He's going somewhere further South and a hell of alot warmer.

Rot in Hell Zac. You Simp piece of shit.

I know we all knew this, but is this the most proof positive yet that the SJW culture is bad, bad news?

It literally took Zac's life, yeah the guy had issue before it but it was Hope's trooning out coupled with the SJW malaise that pushed the guy over the edge.
Can't feel sorry for someone who not only engaged in this behavior, but encouraged it as well.

jellycar

Now featuring 100% more Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net
Quick question

Erm.....were they ever legally married? Bc I keep seeing divorce thrown around

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net
Are people really digging this deep for something nice to say about this guy, that he hated pedos? That's the defalut stance most people have on kid-fuckers.
I have said a few other nice things about him, while acknowledging he was an asshole. Sadly, I don't think that's really the default position in the crowd he was running with. Look at ResetERA sometime.

Ultimately, I don't really see him as nearly as bad as Hope. I think she played a key role in his death. I don't think the guy deserved to die. Told to fuck off maybe. Not death though. That's pretty extreme.

Quick question

Erm.....were they ever legally married? Bc I keep seeing divorce thrown around
Yeah, they were legit married. It was Post-Obergefell. In 2016, I think.

Here's their honeymoon registry:

Dunno if they got divorced before his death.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you guys fill me in? Was this a M2F or a F2M. I can't really tell by the before/after. Jeez, I've never met someone that ugly.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1312555
I thought it was 41%? Or am I outdated?
It went up. The latest number is 50%. Really makes you think. It's almost like gender dysphoria is an indicator of serious underlying mental issues that need treatment over feel good virtue signaling shit that do nothing to resolve the underlying problems.

Princess Peaches

Aang? More like cutie pie.
kiwifarms.net
I thought this guy died of the virus not suicide. Todd in the Shadows shared the memorial link since I guess he still cares about Hope? Somehow? Never heard of her soy boyfriend but the screenshots posted make him seem like a giant dick.

Zero Day Defense

Don't believe everything that you breathe
kiwifarms.net
This is all too common these days. Imagine ruining your own life because you don't wanna hurt the feelings of someone else. I'd rather be labeled a dick than hang around with someone that's mental.
You'd actually be being nicer doing that, ironically.
Spoony, Nash, Zac this woman is a literal succubus that steals the essence of man that leads them to a downfall. RiP zac you cisgender scum.
This is the worst succubus in the history of succubi, maybe ever.

Last edited:

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
I don't get all this hand-wringing over the dead fag. Sure, the subject of this thread is worse than him, but he seemed like a worthless mangina who was itching for any excuse to off himself for years.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Letora

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
I don't get all this hand-wringing over the dead fag. Sure, the subject of this thread is worse than him, but he seemed like a worthless mangina who was itching for any excuse to off himself for years.
Yeah, I dunno. I used to be a regular on the ANN forums and had to endure this guy for around 20 years. My initial feelings were akin to having a kid that routinely bullied me in school dying.

I used to be one of those obnoxious atheists, but I've lived long enough to experience some weird shit. There were times I was full of myself or gloating and subsequently someone or something I loved was taken away.

TL;DR I sort of believe in Karma, so I now try to be mindful of what I think and say.

Dimetrodon

Not a reptile or a mammal
kiwifarms.net
I'm a little disappointed that Null's correction of the announcement merely says "he was a man" instead of something snarkier like "he was a soyboy" or something similar.