TGWTG Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon.

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net
I'm a little disappointed that Null's correction of the announcement merely says "he was a man" instead of something snarkier like "he was a soyboy" or something similar.
I didn't mind the original tbh, even if it was inaccurate.

The "fact" we've killed 420 gorillion troons, in addition to perpetuating a mass shooting in New Zealand, is an important part of the site's overall off-site reputation.

What else was I gonna say?

Oh yeah, fuck Hope. She is an ugly self-serving FtM troon bitch, and I would not have sex with her.

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I dunno. I used to be a regular on the ANN forums and had to endure this guy for around 20 years. My initial feelings were akin to having a kid that routinely bullied me in school dying.

I used to be one of those obnoxious atheists, but I've lived long enough to experience some weird shit. There were times I was full of myself or gloating and subsequently someone or something I loved was taken away.

TL;DR I sort of believe in Karma, so I now try to be mindful of what I think and say.
The thing about Karma is that it feels dishonest to make any attempt at "bribing" it in that way where you still think someone is a piece of shit but you force yourself not to say it just because they died or something bad happened to them. It's one thing to not celebrate, but forcing yourself to express any kind of condolences goes a step beyond that into lying to oneself.

GaryPotter

Please be patient I have autism
kiwifarms.net
Zac also despised the anime Darling in the Franxx because it dealt with teenagers wanting to fall in love and get pregnant and didn't feature faggots trannies or any of that.

It's a shame his original Twitter @ANNZac got hacked years ago because that was a goldmine into what a douche he was. There were literally thousands of tweets about GamerGate and how much he hated them and him bitching endlessly about "chuds".

There were also a lot of photos of him and Hope (before trooning) going to Disneyland and the mall and she looks miserable in every single one. I wish I had saved them.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many people who are super butt mad about this literally who are just mad he shit-talked their favorite Chinese cartoon. He wasn't even a major player.
Dunno. All I knew about him was he was getting porked by cletus the trannified yokel and had a generic overwoke anime review site. Wasnt even aware he had anything to do with the whole weebgate thing until after he was dead.

I Love Beef

Bell peppers and bee- HEY WAIT A SEC WHERE'S THE B
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many people who are super butt mad about this literally who are just mad he shit-talked their favorite Chinese cartoon. He wasn't even a major player.
I know I am! GYAH HYUCK! ;):story:;)

In seriousness, and for what it's worth, since I knew about him and his anime news website, he went to press some crazy buttons in the primitive side of my brain that told me "FAT MAN, FAT ANIME MAN BAD". If I gave a pedant's worth of overblown shit to everything he and his flunkies said over the years, I'd probably be dead like him, and anyone who does needs to get their heads checked. In the words of Jason Pullara to Hope Chapman before she got a penis to explain why I kept coming back, however, "You know what your problem is? Ya keep openin' your fuckin' mouth. Ya keep openin' ya fuckin' mouth and you're gonna have ta pay up checks your mouth can't cash."

They are like some fucky black hole of sleazy shit cynicism on the equivalent that you wish you could take a firehose to a video game store of smelly unhygenic smarmy Smash bros players and wash em all out the backdoor to rid of the odor, and by that they're reoccuring filth that no one wants to keep around unless you want problems. It's anime fandom, for sure, but Zac and his "crew" just screamed bad company. Anyone who worshipped Zac and the ground he walks on turned out as broken, sadistic, self hating, and masochistic as he was.

Hated by life itself.
Karma? The Law of Attraction? Maybe both. Maybe clown care. I choose E) All Of The Above.

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net
Zac also despised the anime Darling in the Franxx because it dealt with teenagers wanting to fall in love and get pregnant and didn't feature faggots trannies or any of that.
I have heard Darling in the Franxx honestly isn't that great. From people who don't have the same agenda as ANN. Which is why I have not been in a hurry to watch it.

But exceptional takes are still exceptional and @Munchingonfish shared this gem back on page 19.

upload_2018-5-26_1-20-30.png

It feels so forced. Like something a genuinely gay man wouldn't say. Like somebody trying to justify getting pegged by their troon spouse.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1316463

It feels so forced. Like something a genuinely gay man wouldn't say. Like somebody trying to justify getting pegged by their troon spouse.
Heterosexuality sure seems to work better than being such a pathetic fucking cuck you pretend to be gay to cater to your nutso troon SO, who then dumps you anyway and you kill yourself.