TGWTG Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon.

demosthenes7531

kiwifarms.net
If I took anything positive from it, it's a reminder that suffering is never ended through suicide, the suffering just gets transferred to everyone you've ever known. . . just don't.
Reminds me of a quote from Jun Aikawa that really stuck with me. "You can't just decide it's over. Life's never over, not even when we die. Even after you're dead, your influence lingers on. Nothing's ever over."

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm humbly requesting that "drove Zac Bertschy to suicide" be added to her thread description. Zac was pond scum, but what she did to him should never be forgotten.
Eh, he was a weirdo that wanted to use his dinky weeb ANN job as a carrot to obtain a girlfriend. It’s actually hilarious that he chose so badly and his girlfriend became a boyfriend and made him fake-gay. Someone should write a black comedy about it.

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
Eh, he was a weirdo that wanted to use his dinky weeb ANN job as a carrot to obtain a girlfriend. It’s actually hilarious that he chose so badly and his girlfriend became a boyfriend and made him fake-gay. Someone should write a black comedy about it.
The Lolcows are full of Cucks but Zac always seemed the worst to me simply because he allowed that goofy looking bitch to cuck him into a homosexual relationship.

• Feels
Reactions: supremeautismo

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
Somebody reminded me that Zac married Hope after she announced she was trooning out.
He could have bailed out easily at that juncture before the wedding. But he was afraid of how he'd look to his disgusting peers. He was afraid of losing his SJW cred. He'd rather get fucked in the ass by a redneck bitch than save his own life.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Somebody reminded me that Zac married Hope after she announced she was trooning out.
He could have bailed out easily at that juncture before the wedding. But he was afraid of how he'd look to his disgusting peers. He was afraid of losing his SJW cred. He'd rather get fucked in the ass by a redneck bitch than save his own life.
I’d actually guess she announced she was a true and honest man to try and get rid of Zach, instead he totally doubled down. After she got what she could out of Zach - work, contacts, out of Kentucky - she didn’t have much to gain via marriage. It’s not like he had some great house or assets she could try to get half of.

She left him afterall. I think he desperately was clinging to her for whatever pathetic sad reasons long after she was done with him. He did pretend to be gay ffs. I mean Id almost expect him to cut his dick off and try to be a lady if Hope announced she only wanted to date chicks. He seemed that desperate to keep her around.

(On that subject, is Hope trying to sleep with men or women now? I figured she’d go for girls but anime makes girls want to be femme gay bois for some reason, so who knows.)

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The Lolcows are full of Cucks but Zac always seemed the worst to me simply because he allowed that goofy looking bitch to cuck him into a homosexual relationship.
Apparently he thought so too, and was humiliated enough to end his life.

Clark Kent

kiwifarms.net
I think she prefers people lower on the oppression hierarchy so she can oppress them without getting called out for it.
Another white cishet male for the fire!

I hope she can rack up two more before the end of the next Trump term, so I can accurately call her a serial killer.

• Optimistic
Reactions: AnOminous

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Just think, if Zac had held in there just a few more days, he would have spent the past week on Twitter on a SJW high as potent as fentanyl.

If you ever think of ending it all, KF, just remember Zac. He peaced out mere days before social justice hit the absolute mother lode.
Yeah, I wonder what he would have thought of all this, it's weird that he died so soon before it.

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
(On that subject, is Hope trying to sleep with men or women now? I figured she’d go for girls but anime makes girls want to be femme gay bois for some reason, so who knows.)
I thought that she'd said she had a girlfriend when she was at Crunchyroll, but something happened there that blew up in her face and she came crawling back to beg Zac for her job back at ANN.

Zac claimed to be dating women afterwords. This was probably fiction to try and make Hope jealous.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: supremeautismo

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
I’d actually guess she announced she was a true and honest man to try and get rid of Zach, instead he totally doubled down. After she got what she could out of Zach - work, contacts, out of Kentucky - she didn’t have much to gain via marriage. It’s not like he had some great house or assets she could try to get half of.

She left him afterall. I think he desperately was clinging to her for whatever pathetic sad reasons long after she was done with him. He did pretend to be gay ffs. I mean Id almost expect him to cut his dick off and try to be a lady if Hope announced she only wanted to date chicks. He seemed that desperate to keep her around.

Now that sounds like a dark comedy for the ages. Chick troons out to get rid of a guy and they both keep doubling down on the relationship as they have to keep doing more and more disgusting, mental health eroding things to maintain the ruse.

Hollywood wouldn't touch the concept with a ten foot pole, but maybe Blumhouse would consider it, since they've made edgelord political stuff before.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Now that sounds like a dark comedy for the ages. Chick troons out to get rid of a guy and they both keep doubling down on the relationship as they have to keep doing more and more disgusting, mental health eroding things to maintain the ruse.

Hollywood wouldn't touch the concept with a ten foot pole, but maybe Blumhouse would consider it, since they've made edgelord political stuff before.
Honest to God, that movie would be the funniest film in decades if done right.

Its an old bit with new twist: Two people treat each other like garbage with acts that escalate in awfulness. We've all seen that, but if you start with "changing genders to get a person to divorce you" the potential for escalation is amazingly high. I mean if that's play number 1, what the hell else are they going to do to each other?

I'd pay to see that in a heart beat.

GaryPotter

Please be patient I have autism
kiwifarms.net
Zac went on a date with some woman to Disneyland after Hope left him. He ruined it by acting like a cunt and mocking her love of Johnny Depp. After that there's no mention of any romantic conquests on his part of any kind whatsoever.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Zac went on a date with some woman to Disneyland after Hope left him. He ruined it by acting like a cunt and mocking her love of Johnny Depp.
What a complete dick. It was probably over some wokeshit that turned out to be a complete lie too. These cunts were totally willing to cancel Depp over absolute lies when he was actually the victim of violence and not the perpetrator.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
What a complete dick. It was probably over some wokeshit that turned out to be a complete lie too. These cunts were totally willing to cancel Depp over absolute lies when he was actually the victim of violence and not the perpetrator.
You know? For as smart as a lot of these people claim to be, they sure are easily led and react exactly how they are told to.