TGWTG Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
What a complete dick. It was probably over some wokeshit that turned out to be a complete lie too. These cunts were totally willing to cancel Depp over absolute lies when he was actually the victim of violence and not the perpetrator.
I'm pretty sure that in the post where he mentioned it he confirmed it was because of the Amber Heard accusations. So yeah, he cucked himself out of a relationship for a lying Hollywood bitch he doesn't even know.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Zac went on a date with some woman to Disneyland after Hope left him. He ruined it by acting like a cunt and mocking her love of Johnny Depp. After that there's no mention of any romantic conquests on his part of any kind whatsoever.

Imagine ruining a date over that, it's no wonder he couldn't maintain a relationship if he was that petty.

What a complete dick. It was probably over some wokeshit that turned out to be a complete lie too. These cunts were totally willing to cancel Depp over absolute lies when he was actually the victim of violence and not the perpetrator.

And it's scary because those kind of people used to love Depp so much (maybe not Zac himself so much but SJW types), but look at how they want to cancel JK Rowling, there is no one that SJWs have enough feelings for that they wouldn't even give them a shred of a benefit of the doubt if the mob decides to unperson them, that's honestly fucking terrifying.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure that in the post where he mentioned it he confirmed it was because of the Amber Heard accusations. So yeah, he cucked himself out of a relationship for a lying Hollywood bitch he doesn't even know.

That would make him the very definition of a simp, a self-cuckolded fool. Lucky for that woman, though. She dodged a bullet.

Reactions: JohnMc

SkellerFeller

I aim to offend
kiwifarms.net
Good riddance to such trash, If only more of these SJW cuckolds hung themselves it would make the world a very much cleaner place and I really despise the type of people that shit over someone's grave, but seeing a person like Zac that's performed these type of behaviors minecraft himself just because he finally learned now that he is even more worthless is more ironically funny to me seeing how he treated others like TotalBiscuit when he died. Rot in hell you vile piece of shit.

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net
Good riddance to such trash, If only more of these SJW cuckolds hung themselves it would make the world a very much cleaner place and I really despise the type of people that shit over someone's grave, but seeing a person like Zac that's performed these type of behaviors minecraft himself just because he finally learned now that he is even more worthless is more ironically funny to me seeing how he treated others like TotalBiscuit when he died. Rot in hell you vile piece of shit.

Let's hope Trump's re-election and the GOP wiping the floor with the Democrats [they're certainly setting themselves up for failure with their support for the riots and wanting to eliminate the Police] is the catalyst for some of these morons checking out on life.

Rihanna Ikari

kiwifarms.net
Grief hits people in different ways, but Jesus Christ.

Efe_pIUU8AEZ_pg.jpg

Original tweet (archive not working right now for some reason)

Aqua Panda

I've seen horrors… horrors that you've seen.
kiwifarms.net
That mullet...

Isn't one of the main reasons Hope left home and swerved hard into anime and social justice because they wanted to escape stereotypical southern redneck parents?

Sometimes it's just in the blood. :cryblood:

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the advantages that ftm have is that a very ugly woman can become a slightly-below average man, because lots of men look like shit but society isn't as focused on it. If you're an ugly, overweight woman who has no interest in children and more nerdy/boyish hobbies, transitioning so you can grow a scraggly beard and blend in with the hundreds of thousands of other obese neck-bearded soy-smiling Star Wars enthusiast while getting a lot less shit for looking that way at least kind of makes sense.

But it takes a truly twisted individual to go ftm and decide to make themselves even uglier than they were as a woman. It's almost impressive.

Anderson's Phone

1-800-FAT TITS
kiwifarms.net
Someone on like page 3 mentioned how Jack/Jake/Hope Weeb sexualized herself in some videos. In her Fullmetal Alchemist review (yes I still watch her old content because unlike the tards of CA, I actually enjoyed her vids and could understand what she was saying) She tells Lupa via video chat that she would rather let Nash do her "Clockwork Orange style" Than review Lupa's anime suggestion. I find it funny because of how Lupa is about rape jokes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKBBGTvg3TI&t=341s (timestamped because I know you all don't want to sit through it) Also take note this was before Spoony became too retarded for CA to handle and before JewWario stuck his shekel-sniffer into the kiddie pool.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
One of the advantages that ftm have is that a very ugly woman can become a slightly-below average man, because lots of men look like shit but society isn't as focused on it. If you're an ugly, overweight woman who has no interest in children and more nerdy/boyish hobbies, transitioning so you can grow a scraggly beard and blend in with the hundreds of thousands of other obese neck-bearded soy-smiling Star Wars enthusiast while getting a lot less shit for looking that way at least kind of makes sense.

But it takes a truly twisted individual to go ftm and decide to make themselves even uglier than they were as a woman. It's almost impressive.
Honestly if I didn't know that used to be a woman, I'd swear that was just a really unfortunate looking guy. Not that she was looked good before but if anything, she looks worse now and that hair ain't helping matters.

Dr. Studman M.D.

Doctor of Thugecology
kiwifarms.net
What is the deal with the mullet? Is she trying to have long hair because she's decided to be a gay anime man? Does she somehow not know what a mullet is and that it makes her look like some southern hick? Is Joe Dirt secretly her favorite movie?
Hope is from West Virginia so maybe she wants to look like her ideal hick dude.

Autumnal Equinox

Eager for fun
kiwifarms.net
What is the deal with the mullet? Is she trying to have long hair because she's decided to be a gay anime man? Does she somehow not know what a mullet is and that it makes her look like some southern hick? Is Joe Dirt secretly her favorite movie?

You can take the trash out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the trash.