TGWTG Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have to be pretty autistic to like Digimon as an adult.
tumblr_inline_p9z766dONf1r0k2x1_540.jpg

Say that again to this beautiful man's face.
I like Digimon, watched it when I was in my 20s. But only 1 season, rest are to me unnecessary
14b.jpg

Tamers is worth it. That's the most adult Digimon has ever gotten, and Tri and Kizuna exist.

and underqualified for Anime reviewer, because she reviews most popular ones or made by studio Bones. I would argue that she actually haven't seen too much titles (like Bennet the Sage) before starting her reviewing carrier.
When she went inactive on MAL, she had only seen a couple hundred anime (technically less than that because of how MAL lists franchises) with some obscure and popular titles, but I think she mainly reviewed titles that were known in some form or another in weeb circles. Bones has a pretty good filmography so I don't think it's that much of a big deal she has a preference in studios, but I also think she wasn't much into anime earlier than 1995, if she could help it, or would only check out some of the more acclaimed titles from back then. Someone pointed out ITT IIRC that her knowledge on anime even from the '90s era was severely lacking, whether that was because that was more Sage's "domain" or due to her own ignorance.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
or due to her own ignorance.

This. Also when she made yearly list of Anime openings every other was "I didn't watch this one". I could also tell that she was putting stuff on her list that she haven't see just to make it larger than it really was. She made it trough lies and power of the pussy.

You can like or dislike ANN, I have mixed feelings about the site, but fact is, you can find more qualified youtubers/blogers who review manga/anime and who are more deserving of assistant editor spot then Hope, but what makes her stand out is a blowjob and pegging she gave Zack, with path of corpses behind her.

14b.jpg

Tamers is worth it. That's the most adult Digimon has ever gotten, and Tri and Kizuna exist.

To me every new season after you complete the main story is usually overextension, unless it has a justified reason to continue the story. Its like with Naruto and Boruto. After Naruto, I don't have a reason (Slayers reference) to watch Boruto., It might be fine to some, but to me, Naruto have finished and I can move on with my watchlist.

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Zac Berchey's actual memorial was last Saturday in his homestate of Arizona. Lynzee Loveridge, the one who ended up taking over Zac's job, attended the memorial in person at Arizona.

However, where were Hope Chapman and Justin Sevakis on that day?

Jacob Hope went to loot Zac's house, because she loved him so much. During the memorial, it was too emotional and stressful for her, so she went to help herself with any valuables she could get her hands on. Zac's corpse was still warm and about to be buried, during the time she went on a house raid.

Last edited:

Jelly Duvall

RIP Kirby Morrow i will miss you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
My first post, and I'm going for my nemesis on TGWTG.

First off all, shout to Jelly Duvall for hating this bitch as much as I do (more or less). Second, when she come to Channel Awesome, it was a downfall for the site, in my opinion. Suede was bad, but not as terrible as Hope, who was using the power of her pussy to get what she wanted. I got banned because off Hope from TGWTG and on Spoonys Forums (by Scarlett), but I have no regrets. I started hating on Hope the moment she stopped doing regular reviews (of the Anime shows she watched until that point, and it shows) and started making excuses for not making content, like "My computer is broken", "I'm moving", "I'm branching into other stuff" and the list went on. Her whiteknights started defending her in that "look at her tweeter feed" kind of way, like some Spoony braindead cult and she made less and less review content because of the support from the site and fanbase.

As for the "coming out trans", look, I have no problem with the trans stuff, but everything about it was so artificial, unnatural and fake.

As for Sage, first off, "Oldtaku" is a stupid term made by him. Second, he isn't a true Otaku, more of a casual fan. Third, there was a member on the site, PsyhoOtaku, who was a JewWarios friend (his collection of Anime and Manga is behind Hope, during the Nostalgia Critic/Jesuotaku crossover of Digimon the Movie). Fourth, Sage is boring, unfunny and he is just makes videos based on wikipedia and IMDB facts. In the end, Psyhotaku was the only Otaku on the site, Hope was and still is a weed brought by Cyborcat and Lee from StillGaming, who lobbied for her. Sage was fine as video game reviewer (because his strength lies in facts, not humor) so as "Nostalgia Critic for Anime" he fails badly.
Learn English already, you dipshit.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
>will miss him

You mean you haven't been missing him until you realized it was his birthday six months after his passing? :story: You either miss him or you don't, there's no "will".

Just love how much she is like "its that time of the year...", not pining the tweet on top, but instead her weebservations review instead on her tweeter. Her every thought is empty and without a weight, they instantly age poorly and only mater at the time they were said or written. Unless its her typical lie, because she is so spineless that she can write those, instead of turning the camera on and telling them directly to the audience.

She is such a waste of space and oxygen.

Last edited: